• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official “Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, ya RINO broad” FU Liz Cheney thread.

Tommorow she will start her Presidential campaign.

iu

Wyomingites love Liz Cheney like they love the winter winds.

Tommorow she will start her Presidential campaign.

iu
1660696453298.gif

Liz and Kamala ticket. Please, for the love of god. I can’t imagine team blue is this stupid(lol) but I want this to happen so bad.

Liz, those backward hicks in WY don’t know what they’re doing. The rest of the country will appreciate everything you’ve done.

This is the correct answer.... she will be the "republican " on the "panel"

So like how as soon as McStain got off his death bead to run to DC to save Obamcare (after voting to repeal it many times)
His swampy daughter was suddenly given a spot on The View?

I proudly voted against that bitch today.

It would be awesome if all her shit got thrown out of her DC office into the hallway (or dumpster) when her term is over. Now we need to get her dad to move out of Wyoming. Apparently he lives in Jackson Hole.
There are times when I miss being a WY resident. This is one.

M

Reactions: JMGlasgow
16 point lead with only 6% reporting, think the poll showing Miss Piggy losing by 30% may be on the light side.

"The split-screen images of Cheney — losing popularity at home, while her profile rose nationally — have sparked questions about whether she will seek the presidency or slip into another role that keeps her at the forefront of the bipartisan anti-Trump set."

Vile Cunt.

There's a piece in CNN coverage about a television producer being at her campaign shindig in Jackson

Strange...

Who will defend democracy and stand up for the Constitution when Liz is gone?

Pfizer and Moderna. They have done a lot for true liberty and justice this year by permanently removing a large amount of NPCs from the oxygen breathing pool. More to come.

Just found out today that ANOTHER vax and mask shill in my neighborhood had croaked. 40 year old raging Democrat. Heart attack while working in his garden. Ambalamps flashing at the end of the block for 30 minutes. Welp.

GF and her bestie (Algerian neighbor) waiting outside our building and told me when I got back from work as they had been outside watching the scene.

Me: "Well, don't let the door handle go up yer' ass on the way out"...

GF: *Slaps me on the arm*...

Last edited:
Pfizer and Moderna. They have done a lot for true liberty and justice this year by permanently removing a large amount of NPCs from the oxygen breathing pool. More to come.

Just found out today that ANOTHER vax and mask shill in my neighborhood had croaked. 40 year old raging Democrat. Heart attack while working in his garden. Ambalamps flashing at the end of the block for 30 minutes. Welp.

GF and her bestie (Algerian neighbor) waiting outside our building and told me when I got back from work as they had been outside watching the scene.

well-bye-bye.gif

That goes double for you, Liz.
-Your friends in The Redout.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Ain’t it amazing? 😉The stupid clotshot… they wanted us to be forced to take it too, or they wanted us to die from COVID if we refused. Well how the turntables… turn….?? Lol, we stood with our principles while they, as always, trusted the .gov. Now karma is being fully reaped on alllll their scurvid asses, those who a couple months ago wished death on us purebloods are the ones who the reaper has actually decided to visit.. and it’s glorious. Most glorious part is the unwashed impure-bloods are at minimum 90% commies. Tards are wiping themselves out and handing the power/numbers to us, as God intended.