• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official (DTA) SRS, HTI, Covert, Hunter Thread

I've had very few issues with my A1. The only minor complaint is that the trigger adjustment screw came loose, likely from my own adjustments. Fit and finish have been good. Is it a custom rifle? No, but it is well built, accurate and does what I want it to. If DT's quality control has come down in the last few years, I think it'd be due to them trying to do too much at once. I will say though, it SUCKS trying to get replacement parts in Australia. DT, please please get stuff to Aus at a decent price and available!

Does anyone sell something like this?
You might try here: https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/mobile-military-cases/fieldpak/mobile-armory/472-pwc-dw3200
This is what I use, there are many different sizes of mil spec cases that can be used. I recommend one for the gun, an extra barrel and main accessories. Then a matching box of the desired size for barrels. I'm sure if you wanted to you can get what you need here to put everything you want in one case, but it will be heavy!

Here is a picture of the one I have:
pelican-dw3100-field-pack-military-gun-case-t.jpg
pelican-usa-military-gatling-minigun-case-t.jpg

This one is optioned out kind of nice!

Reactions: BurtG
I was really asking about the insert. Did you do your own or did you have someone that did the custom cut out for you.
I have a SRS A1 with a Vortex LRF on top. 8 different barrels and quite an assortment or accessories.
The two case option is probably the best way to go but I would still be interested in having custom inserts done. Any ideas?

I was really asking about the insert. Did you do your own or did you have someone that did the custom cut out for you.
I have a SRS A1 with a Vortex LRF on top. 8 different barrels and quite an assortment or accessories.
The two case option is probably the best way to go but I would still be interested in having custom inserts done. Any ideas?
Mycasebuilder . Com you can make nics custom foam

Reactions: Flyperk