• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Official Metal Thread (Unofficial) take II

1996 or 1997. Ted Nugent at what was then the Coca-Cola Starplex Amphitheater at Fair Park in Dallas, Texas.

Because of a friend who worked for the Dallas Morning News, we got her press kit. VIP parking. Passes to the Ice House lounge (we did not use.)
Seats were 13th row, center stage.

Awesome show.

The roadies for the opening act were setting up the stage and I went to get t-shirts. Evidently one of the roadies was smitten with my wife. I came back and she told me about it. And this is funny. So, my wife was 5' 5 1/2" at the time. I was 6' 6". (A number of birthdays since then have reduced me to a puny little 6' 4".)

So, the roadie looks up from what he is doing to find my wife again. Only now, he sees 6' 6" 240 lb me next to her. At the time, I was butterflying 110 free weights, 135 lb machine weights. He visibly winced and concentrated on his work.

The best thing about godsmack is shannon larkin (the drummer). Especially the original band he was in called “wrathchild america”. Those were the days!

Reactions: BAMAboy18