• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Just used it to get some bullets. Thank you for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official MidwayUSA Codes

That's good to know! Thx
I guess it will be Brownells for the next order. They have some codes

Last edited:
Look at post #1152. "G2W" was apparently a $50 off discount on a $300+ purchase at Brownell's a few days ago. Not sure if still good.

Brownells is currently giving $50.00 off of $300.00 or more with code G83. I just used it. Or they give you free shipping on orders over $75.00 using code EDL

Last edited:
I just Google "Midwayusa codes" or "MidwayUSA coupons", or the same for Brownells, except tonight when I went to the Brownells web site, there was a large yellow box near the top that says "Get $50.00 off from a $300.00 order, use code G83"

Midway only lets you use a code once. I don't think there is a limit with Brownells.

Last edited:
I just got it to work at Brownells...even though it says it has been applied you don't see it change until you proceed 1 more step

I wish they would release some. I need a Noveske Barrel and saving $45-50 would be excellent.

Just had a cart full of Midway products, several of the items were on clearance when I added them to my cart. A few minutes later when I went to pay, the prices went up to regular prices. Shady practices at best. I canceled the order. F-off Larry. Has this happened to anyone else?

Just had a cart full of Midway products, several of the items were on clearance when I added them to my cart. A few minutes later when I went to pay, the prices went up to regular prices. Shady practices at best. I canceled the order. F-off Larry. Has this happened to anyone else?

Same here, a box of SMK77 was on sale for $100, but when check out it became $129.

Fuck them, Grafs will get my orders from now on

Happened to me to with some hornady reloading tools, on sale for 19.99 added to cart and went to pay and they were 29.99..........

I admit MIDWAY has gotten a lot of my money over past few years. As for bullets I have found PV and others to have better prices. I noticed MIDWAY's bullet sale prices are around but even sometimes just a little higher than regular prices for other sites, such as PV - again.

Midway gets my money more so because of their website functionality and same day shipping. I found it rare for my order NOT to be shipped same day.

I also run Wishlists on Midway which I check fairly often. Once I see RED I know item is on sale and then that is when I will consider purchasing. I purchase components in BULK when it makes sense so I replenish when same item is on sale. This allows me continuous trigger pulling and not stressing because I am running low on a particular component.

Also, Wishlists allows me quicker price access when checking other sites for same item.

It works for me...

FWIW: Midway has CCI BR4 primers 5000 for $225.00 which appears to be a good price IF they have any other Hazmat items you need.

Granted discount mentioned below would NOT go towards them being they are on sale.

Last edited:
Well they are advertising first time buyer promo codes which should cover most shipping charges... :/

$5 off $25 purchase code: AE611DE
$15 off $100 purchase code: D89312A

These codes are only good until 3AM CST 9/12/14.

I just put the same items in my cart at Brownells and Midway. Subtotal at Midway $269.97 plus $5.00 shipping for a total of $275. Subtotal at Brownells $284.96 plus $15.95 shipping for a total of $300.91. I was able to get the 14BB20200 Midway code to work to get a final total of $255. I couldn't get any of the codes for Brownells to work so today Midway is $45 cheaper.

today Midway is $45 cheaper.

The thing I have noticed between the two is it depends on what you buy. I usually do what you did and sometimes Brownells is cheaper, sometimes Midway is.

Makes it a pain in the ass.

Codes at Brownells are working. You just have to make sure you hit the 'Checkout' button after applying the code as the discount is not always displayed. Go one screen further and you should see the discount. Currently the following discounts are active.

G4F: 7.5% off
GS7: $15 off $100+
G83: $50 off $300+

I tried them out and all of these appear to be working as of now... but make sure you hit 'Checkout' button in order to see the discount. The promotion name may be visible on the screen once you apply it but you wont see the actual discount being applied until you get to the next screen. Good luck!

I used MidwayUSA promo code 14BB30300 today to save $30 on an order over $300.

I was about to purchase the Weaver 3-10x40 scope along with TPS rings and caps and would really like to use a code. All the $30 off 300 and $35 off $350 codes seem expired. Anyone know of / have any codes to share? Thanks!

Hoping to see one as well! Got 300 burning a hole in my pocket! Brownells has $50 off of 300! But they dont have what I want in stock atm!