• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

dtma42

How does the 420 feel on your AR10?
I am considering the same scope, but was concerned it might feel too chunky/top-heavy -- I have a Seekins SP10.

Also, what mount are you using for it?
If not too much trouble, could you post a photo of it from the side?
Sorry for being a bit late.

The chunky/top-heavy thing is honestly really dependent on what you're used to. If you're used to using something lightweight like a Leupold Mark 4 10x with ultralight rings, yeah I can see feeling a difference here. I'm coming from running this with an S&B PMII 5-25x, so it's lighter and quite a bit shorter. With that said, this setup isn't awkward to move around in, doesn't feel like it wants to topple over on me or anything. Hope that answers your question.

The mount here is a Spuhr 6602. 20moa, 1.5" height.

And the pic from the side that you asked for:

fkMXHC9h.jpg

In Finland, girls shoot too :)

I love seeing parents or really any adult working with young people on shooting. I especially like seeing girls shoot as there is zero reason they can't do it as well as the boys. Outstanding.

But wow....did you have to dig a trench thru the snow drift to shoot thru? haha

Every time I see one of your vids, I get cold and want to put on a sweater! haha

Look forward to more vids during Finland's summer :cool:

A little wet and cold weather training (it sucked)... but ZCO was perfect in the low visibility, gnarly weather. lol

Ep0bq1V.jpg

6Bqtrin.jpg

giphy.gif

And we have one Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X NLE $4,130.00 in stock!!!!

I love seeing parents or really any adult working with young people on shooting. I especially like seeing girls shoot as there is zero reason they can't do it as well as the boys. Outstanding.

But wow....did you have to dig a trench thru the snow drift to shoot thru? haha

Every time I see one of your vids, I get cold and want to put on a sweater! haha

Look forward to more vids during Finland's summer :cool:
Thank you Baron :)
Yeah, i have been thinking, that if my kids, no matter boy or a girl, want´s to come with me to shooting, and want´s to shoot, and it is safe
i let them shoot.
Try it to be as safe it can be, like this video is filmed on the local shooting, range, yes we have a ton of snow still, had to make a lane, that the bullet were not touching the snow before it hit the the paper.
I have seen few of my daugters to been like to shoot, and that is awesome.
Gun hobby aint just man´s business these days, every one can enjoy, as long it is done safety and done right.

I'm curious about the warranty. On the ZCO website it says lifetime transferable warranty on mechanics which is fantastic, but only 2 years on electronics. Is this some kind of industry standard? I'd hate to get stuck with a huge bill should the illumination fail. I had it fail on a Trijicon VCOG once.

I'm curious about the warranty. On the ZCO website it says lifetime transferable warranty on mechanics which is fantastic, but only 2 years on electronics. Is this some kind of industry standard? I'd hate to get stuck with a huge bill should the illumination fail. I had it fail on a Trijicon VCOG once.
Certain legalities we need to play by given our HQ is in Austria. We'll most likely cover any electronic issue no problem, but circumstances sometimes come into play. We absolutely want to take care of our customers as best as possible.

Pretty cool (well, actually looks freezing but the vid was pretty cool! haha). I love that in that cold you can see the trace from the bullet just before it impact the target. Very cool.

Very nice rifle...I just looked up the price 😲

Reactions: viking78
First, thank you @CSTactical for the scope and caps—y’all are the best!

Second, @gebhardt02 I’m annoyed how good this scope is. I’m coming from a Steiner m7xi and I’m now doing the math on getting another ZCO.

Attachments

• DBE20DED-B377-4C77-B084-BA065CD804CF.jpeg
    DBE20DED-B377-4C77-B084-BA065CD804CF.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 89
First, thank you @CSTactical for the scope and caps—y’all are the best!

Second, @gebhardt02 I’m annoyed how good this scope is. I’m coming from a Steiner m7xi and I’m now doing the math on getting another ZCO.

You're very welcome! Please LMK when we can further assist you :) Here's the pic in full size inside the post:

Carlooa.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: CSTactical
Pretty cool (well, actually looks freezing but the vid was pretty cool! haha). I love that in that cold you can see the trace from the bullet just before it impact the target. Very cool.

Very nice rifle...I just looked up the price 😲
Yeah, i had that SSG M1 on a short test from the Finnish importer.
I was topped originally with Trijicon accupower, but i did tossing it off after the first range trip :D
With the ZCO it was a totally different animal, expensive, but nice :)
S52.JPG

So , I take it the options are , CW turn or CCW turn , locking & non-locking Elevation & MTC , and colour ,black or tan , and reticles , what is the speced cant to get most of available elevation , ie the old S&B 5-25x56 asked for 45moa cant to get most of adjustment range , so what do the company spec for the 527 ?
For me to buy one , just need a MSR2 reticle , they should have the block mounts in tan as well .
I like having the choice of colour , the real sticking point is the reticle for me , and to a lesser degree the CCW only turn elevation knob , all my benders are CW turn , its good to be able to spec E turn .

Cheers Chris

Got my new 527 zco the other day. I tend to buy used (just my nature to get the best price i can) but after @gebhardt02 was so good to me, sending me all the stuff for a new zco for the last one I bought used for $20 (and I got a sweet hat, and i don't even wear hats normally), as I said then, the next scope would be a new zco. Richard @CSTactical was his usual self, and just a pleasure , and also hooked me up!

The 3X reticle, I was a little unsure of, but I really like it! Definitely not something that can be correctly expressed via a picture online. It's fantastic.

I wish the center dot was a little bigger, but that's all of the zco reticles and my personal preference, I know.

I will probably sell my other 527 (or not) and get a new 840 when they are available too. If zco can get a tool less zero going on, I wouldn't even look at a TT again, but I still prefer zco, and the people behind zco are absolutely top notch.

Keep on keeping on fellas, very happy guy right here!

haha...I was waiting for one of your vids with one of your children shooting!! Love them.Only
Thank´s Baron :)
Only i did shooting yesterday, Roni was doing video.
I told that the weather was nice yesterday, i lied.
The wind was not nice, and i still can feel in the bones 🥶.
Change the Tikka 6.5PRC rifle in to a another Whiskey, and put T3 Varmint rifle in to a fixed Whiskey-3 chassis and went to the pit.
And of course i did not remember to swap the magazines, that´s why i feed the ammo by hand.
Just listen to that wind, it was quit insane.

Change the Tikka 6.5PRC rifle in to a another Whiskey, and put T3 Varmint rifle in to a fixed Whiskey-3 chassis and went to the pit.
And of course i did not remember to swap the magazines, that´s why i feed the ammo by hand.

Wow!! What cold and wind.
TBH, brother, if it were me, I’d be home in front of the fire. Haha
And how do you get down to the swinging targets to fix them? Looks like you would need snow shoes. Haha
Thanks for posting!

Just a regular day in Fargo lol.

Still, ouch. Nice shooting!

Got my new 527 zco the other day. I tend to buy used (just my nature to get the best price i can) but after @gebhardt02 was so good to me, sending me all the stuff for a new zco for the last one I bought used for $20 (and I got a sweet hat, and i don't even wear hats normally), as I said then, the next scope would be a new zco. Richard @CSTactical was his usual self, and just a pleasure , and also hooked me up!

The 3X reticle, I was a little unsure of, but I really like it! Definitely not something that can be correctly expressed via a picture online. It's fantastic.

I wish the center dot was a little bigger, but that's all of the zco reticles and my personal preference, I know.

I will probably sell my other 527 (or not) and get a new 840 when they are available too. If zco can get a tool less zero going on, I wouldn't even look at a TT again, but I still prefer zco, and the people behind zco are absolutely top notch.

Keep on keeping on fellas, very happy guy right here!

Yeah I made sure to behave when you called in :geek:

More fair weather shooting at the WAR Rifle Shootout 🥶😂☔☃️

Tf9iwGu.jpeg
What was it that Frank said in the Seekins SP-10 vid...."if it ain't raining, it ain't training" ?

haha....I used to think that way too...but at 69 and rapidly closing in on 70 I've finally learned to be kinder to myself! LOL

Reactions: Maxwell
03/30/22: ZCO's in stock or on the way!!!
https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT2 $3,740.00 on the way!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3 $3,740.00 on the way!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3 NLE $3,890.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X NLE $4,130.00 in stock!

Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MOA $3,980.00 in stock!!!

Reactions: dtma42
My new block mount arrived. First impression is it’s NICE!! Well built, I really like the swing out level and I didn’t realize it’s magnetic, keeping it in the extended and retracted positions.
Block mount is for sale in the PX, I couldn’t get used to the 1.5” height.

Love it. I’m a JAE fan and just got back a BA that I’m going to drop into one I have. Plan to put ZCO 5-27 on it and use ARC rings as I have them on another JAE chassis gun and like them very much.
Thanks man, got them off of a good to go hide member here. I love the simplicity of a chassis but the ergos of the traditional stock and this is the nicest one I’ve ever used.

The ZCO is like no other optic I’ve used. Including the ZP5, ATACR and even the TT315

• Love
Thanks man, got them off of a good to go hide member here. I love the simplicity of a chassis but the ergos of the traditional stock and this is the nicest one I’ve ever used.

The ZCO is like no other optic I’ve used. Including the ZP5, ATACR and even the TT315
Way cool. Dunno about you but I have smallish hands and have out the MK Machining more vertical/closer to trigger grip on one and I’m getting ready to go to a shop to talk about custom cerakote matching another to the FDE on a diff JAE. Sadly, MDT decided to make some small changes to their iteration of this chassis such that their grips won’t fit legacy chassis. Tyler’s grips are Nylon 11 and can be baked for cerakoting.

And, to stay on topic, I’m just waiting for a new Amex billing cycle to start on the 16th and then I’ll call Richard @CSTactical to order my 5-27. I’m in between MPTC2 or 3X but leaning toward 3X if the reticle lines are not too thick. Unfortunately, the reticle pics on ZCO site seem to be at diff mag levels so it’s hard to compare stadia line thickness. But I’m sure a 3 min convo w Richard will clear it all up.

Cheers and to paraphrase my grandmother “ shoot it in the best of health” :)

• Love