• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Anyone have picture of ZC840 in ZC block mount on McMillan A5 or similar. Ordered an ZC840 from CS, should be here Friday but haven’t gotten a mount yet. Love the ZC Block but the 1.50 seems really high and it seems that’s all they make the block in. I know it’s a tall order but thanks in advance!

I have a ZC840 on ZC block mount, but not on MCA5.
O1.JPG

We offer high quality accessories for our ZCO mounts.
For the block mount, two different lengths of Picatinny top rails are available, which can be mounted on the mount itself or the ring cap. This allows the attachment of additional sighting devices such as red dot sights.
Is there multiple height Raptar rails that looks tall af

Thought there was just short and long

Not yall and short

Crap guess I ordered the wrong one on my new mount

Reactions: BurtG
Reactions: BurtG
Anyone have picture of ZC840 in ZC block mount on McMillan A5 or similar. Ordered an ZC840 from CS, should be here Friday but haven’t gotten a mount yet. Love the ZC Block but the 1.50 seems really high and it seems that’s all they make the block in. I know it’s a tall order but thanks in advance!

I have a McMillan U1 and a Manners PRS-TCS. I have an 8-40 coming back to me tomorrow, and I can mount it up in the block mount and do some quick pics for you.

I appreciate it. Got some rings ordered. After talking to ZC they recommended the rings over the block mount for the 840 to provide additional support. Especially for long action.

heres a a few pics.
5c0aad33-0677-4215-8166-2fc11e6669dc_1_105_c-jpeg.8375987

Attachments

• 5C0AAD33-0677-4215-8166-2FC11E6669DC_1_105_c.jpeg
    5C0AAD33-0677-4215-8166-2FC11E6669DC_1_105_c.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 454
Really wanted the block mount. After speaking with a guy at ZC, he recommended the rings, especially for a long action to space out further and provide the scope more support.

Now that the 840 topic is on the table for those who have experience with it what do you guys think?

I have owned 420s and 527s and been happy with them. How’s the optical quality at highest magnification and reticle thickness? I have heard some complaints about elevation adjustment being on the low side which am not too concerned with since this would go on a 7 PRC maybe out to 1550- 1 mile.

Reactions: CSTactical
The only scopes I have to compare to are S&B PMII 5-25 and my buddy’s ATACR 7-35 for what it’s worth. Like you, not concerned with the internal elevation, running a 20 MOA base and may eventually go 30, with the 300prc I should be able to get out there. My initial thoughts were, damn it’s impressive just looking through it in hand. Once I mounted it today, having it 100% stable, Geeeeez…. It is awesome! Though the afore mentioned other scopes hold their own, I think the ZC takes the cake in all categories, tracking pending…..

I use the eratac adjustable inclination mount 0-20 mrad model with my 840. My scope base is 30moa and I dialed 5mrad with the mount. I’m able to zero at 100 yards with full elevation travel.

Got my new 527 from @CSTactical yesterday. First one with 10 mil NLE turrets for me. New MPCT1x reticle, will not have a chance to shoot it till Tuesday but from what am seeing in the backyard I like it so far. Everything you need nothing you don’t (for my purposes). Quick optical comparison with my S&B 6-36 is positive as well, again I’ll have to wait to try them both out on Tuesday and see if there’s another MPCT1x in the future for my next build.

If you’re looking for one of these or other ZCO goodness reach out to Richard at CStactical. He’ll take care of you.
IMG_6146.jpeg
IMG_6147.jpeg

Got my new 527 from @CSTactical yesterday. First one with 10 mil NLE turrets for me. New MPCT1x reticle, will not have a chance to shoot it till Tuesday but from what am seeing in the backyard I like it so far. Everything you need nothing you don’t (for my purposes). Quick optical comparison with my S&B 6-36 is positive as well, again I’ll have to wait to try them both out on Tuesday and see if there’s another MPCT1x in the future for my next build.

If you’re looking for one of these or other ZCO goodness reach out to Richard at CStactical. He’ll take care of you. View attachment 8379603View attachment 8379604
What wrap is that?

What wrap is that?
It’s cordura wrap from ranger wraps. Best stuff I have ever used and now goes on all my optics. I used to do the sports wrap and never liked the bulkiness of the chaps so this is perfect for me. Removes easy with no residue as well. They have laser cut out wraps for most popular optics but you can get sheets as well if yours is not on the list.

Cutting sheets to fit around the scope bell can be a pain but if you contact them with measurements they’ll cut it for you. You can get them through Area 419 or rangerwraps.com directly.

If you’re looking for one of these or other ZCO goodness reach out to Richard at CStactical. He’ll take care of you. View attachment 8379603View attachment 8379604
Beautiful looking scope and rifle! Looking into getting my first ZCO here soon.

• Love
Reactions: CSTactical

Beautiful! Please let me know when you want your next one :)

Richard Alves
Ofc: 916-670-1103x2
Cell: 916-628-3490
www.cstactical.com
@richardatcstactical

What is the wrap you used on the scope body?

It’s cordura wrap from ranger wraps. Best stuff I have ever used and now goes on all my optics. I used to do the sports wrap and never liked the bulkiness of the chaps so this is perfect for me. Removes easy with no residue as well. They have laser cut out wraps for most popular optics but you can get sheets as well if yours is not on the list.

Cutting sheets to fit around the scope bell can be a pain but if you contact them with measurements they’ll cut it for you. You can get them through Area 419 or rangerwraps.com directly.
☝️