• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh Atlanta

I had the misfortune of driving through "Da ATL" about 5 weeks ago. Coming back, at night, hit road construction that detoured me (somewhere south of town). I was thinking...you know...maybe I should have packed more firepower...something along the lines of a Go-Go Gadget "TANK."

I'll go so far as to say other than Miami (does that count as USA still?), Atlanta is THE city in the South loathe the most, closely followed by Memphis. Not sure of Charlotte, but something tells me it has nothing on ATL or MEM.
Having lived in Charlotte for going on 25 years, it has an unspoken desire to be Atlanta.

I travel to the Atl metro area all the time. like Steve Harvey declared on his radio show that Atlanta is a shining example of black excellence. Lol, yeah I think I‘lol pass. I don’t understand why anyone would want to live in or near there. They keep building and building and people keep moving in. It’s shiny and new but before long the locals.....well, we have seen time and again what democrat city locals do to their cities. You can literally see what neighhborhoods are under siege just by the amount of for sale signs. Funny too, you can usually tell what people live in these ultra expensive homes by the broken blinds on the front windows and bed sheets over the windows on the back. Lol, I like to play a game in my head every time i pull up to Atlantians houses “ who lives here?” Sad to say I am around 30 for 30 In surmising the homes inhabitants before knocking on the door a minimum of 5 times because both the doorbell and the ring doorbell are broke. Another dead give away is the car or cars in the driveway, I guess black excellence love expensive cars.
Lol But yeah, the Traffic, the people, the liberal leftist mentality nooooooooo thank you. I would be very happy to not have to return to the ATL metropolitan area.

Second time I was called a cracker to my face was in atlanta. First time was down in albany.

I285 south between I85 and I20 at 90MPH is all I want of Atlanta. Haven't been "in" the city since the late '80s. Don't miss it.

Went to Atlanta once, about 18 years ago for work and had no issues. Took the train up and spent the day there. Did World of Coke, ate at underground railroad mall , or whatever it's called now, etc. And then took the train back before dark. I don't come across with attitude so maybe that's the difference.

You could eat a bag of dicks caryout and probably be happy.

Don't be a leftist fuck stain by playing the race card,no one cares.
You don't have enough common sense to understand that you didn't fucking belong.

If you ignore, it becomes unimportant

Huh?

I’m not really into dicks, but you do you

As a American I very much do “belong” in any fucking city I want in this great nation.

Not playing a race card, do you know what that even means?
When I noticed there was a legit racist asshole playing security I didn’t go cry and make a scene, or try to call a lawyer up, didn’t even “ask for his manager”, I just laughed and walked off.

I’m not for calling race at every damn thing, but I will call out racist BS when I see it, which thankfully is VERY seldom.

I think Americans should be able to go anywhere in America, and that judging people by the color of their skin is fucked up, if you disagree you might want to rethink your values a wee bit

There is a reason we don’t ignore cancer if, god forbid, we find it, there is a reason we do freedom of navigation passages with our navy.

Last edited:
Went to Atlanta once, about 18 years ago for work and had no issues. Took the train up and spent the day there. Did World of Coke, ate at underground railroad mall , or whatever it's called now, etc. And then took the train back before dark. I don't come across with attitude so maybe that's the difference.

Nope

Reactions: 308pirate
Pretty true. I live in a mostly rural area of upstate NY and a good 90% of these folks are racist and bigoted as hell. The stuff they say when the think no one is looking will make your stomach turn. Way worse than anything in this thread.

I spent some time in the ADK, outside of a occasional race joke (which are funny), I don’t recall anyone talking about, let alone giving a shit positive or negative about pigment, only people who I always heard people talking shit about were “cityidiots” from NYC.

Second time I was called a cracker to my face was in atlanta. First time was down in albany.
There is decent pussy in Albany too! Well, Albany, Ga. haven’t had the chance to sling dingaling in Albany, NY.

So work took me to Atlanta.

Spent a good bit of time in GA before, but never that far up north, decided to go get a bite to eat, picked the highest rated place for a late lunch and set forth.

Holy shit balls.... so first every half decent food place has a line out the door, second that place is racist as all heck. The place I was going to didn’t even have tables or chairs, but had a fat security guy with a plate carrier with no plates, ooook, I’ll just look up the next place and walk on down the way.

As I’m walking plenty of black folks giving me the side eye, I’m just walking, smile on my face, taking in the sights. Pass a intersection and a person shouts a local PSA “police, police commin’”, I keep walking, see some small cop car just pass through and keep on going to where he was headed, mmmmk

Get to my lunch stop, as I’m walking up I see folks going in and out, all black, but whatever and so was most everyone, there is a security guy at this door too, plate carrier, cheap Glock on a leg rig and he even had two Pmags in his vest, but no AR to be seen, hey I’m all for the 2A even if it’s just fashion.

I walk up look at the menu in the window, some random black dude just standing around ask me “what you looking for” I point at the menu and said “food”, go to walk in and security guy wants to pat me down, I asked “for what” he said weapons, I said of course I’m armed, he says no weapons, I look at sketchy crack head who asked what I’m looking for, laughed and said “nooope” kept walking, got some distance stopped and watched, security dude didn’t say shit to ANYONE, just when a white person decided to walk in, or it could have been I looked sketchy in a dark blue button up shirt and jeans 🤷‍♂️

Kept walking, found some good food.

Yeah, never viewed Atlanta as a must see, I do know that’s one of the first places EMS wore armor, but 100% fuck that place with a pineapple

I also pretty much always carry anyways, but I would NEVER EVER go to/through/near that place without carrying

B7672465-F249-4-A77-B786-3-E59578-EF7-E0.jpg

Did it ever occur to you that you were in the wrong part of town? You're lucky you didn't get your ass stomped. This isn't about race except the race you are on to earn a Darwin Award.

Man, am I disappointed! I opened this thread expecting to hear some great music! Here’s Oh Atlanta from the most excellent live album Waiting for Columbus.

Reactions: lash
The only good thing about Atlanta was watching the tears from the 28-3 choke job in the superbowl.....other than that.....shithole.

If you guys could have seen Atlanta before Sherman burned it down. Good times.

• Haha
Did it ever occur to you that you were in the wrong part of town? You're lucky you didn't get your ass stomped. This isn't about race except the race you are on to earn a Darwin Award.

I’m a American citizen in America, I will go where I please, I am, as I was that day, a friendly smiling dude and just doing my thing, I don’t want violence but If someone wants to attempt to “stomp my ass” I might not make it out, but I promise they won’t ether.

Please don’t try to project your fears on to me. I love life and wish to have a long happy one, but I’d rather, if it must, be shorter vs a longer span paved on a road of cowardice and fear.

I drove through Atl on Thursday on the way to the uspsa nationals. Stopped at Hard Rock, and saw a lot of bad attitude. Couldnt get out of there fast enough. Im from Charlotte, and as posted above, our city council's goal is to be more like Atl. WTF are they thinking? All I'm thinking is, I've got to drive back through that shit hole on the way home.

Buckhead ain't what it was 15-20 years ago. Nothing but carjackings and muggings and shootings there now...
This is true. I had a friend who got mugged at gun point leaving Dantanna’s two years ago. Buckhead use to be a great place to go out and live but they have let the crime get out of hand. Shootings happen at Lennox Mall as well.

This is true. I had a friend who got mugged at gun point leaving Dantanna’s two years ago. Buckhead use to be a great place to go out and live but they have let the crime get out of hand. Shootings happen at Lennox Mall as well.
Has it really gotten that bad. Shame. I haven't spent significant time there in a decade, but it really seemed like things were getting better rather than worse. It even looked like Five Points was improving. I do read now that it is worse than Chicago, murder wise, though that is misleading because Atlanta only counts as its actual city the inner city, where Chicago counts the entire city. Disappointing to hear that areas like Buckhead are becoming that way.

I’m a American citizen in America, I will go where I please, I am, as I was that day, a friendly smiling dude and just doing my thing, I don’t want violence but If someone wants to attempt to “stomp my ass” I might not make it out, but I promise they won’t ether.

Please don’t try to project your fears on to me. I love life and wish to have a long happy one, but I’d rather, if it must, be shorter vs a longer span paved on a road of cowardice and fear.

I lived in the deep south for a very long time. Keep going into the black part of town. Please, for us. Keep doing that. It's a splendid idea. While you are becoming a stain be sure and explain your freedom, citizenship, and bravery. I'm sure they will understand. It should be okay. Thanks for the clarification. But what is funny is you think walking around with a smile on your face like a retard is your free pass. It is so stupid it might just work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe you just fit in better.

"It was also a public service," she said. "I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a f–king favor."

Later in the talk, Khilanani claimed that conversing with white people about racial issues was "useless because they are at the wrong level of conversation.

"White people are out of their minds, and they have been for a long time … White people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race," she said.

Maybe you just fit in better.
I'm a clean cut bean, who looks white. Dunno. Certainly don't look like a threat, so people leave me be. I have never ad any issues going anywhere, ATL, NY, Chicago, the south, etc.

I lived in the deep south for a very long time. Keep going into the black part of town. Please, for us. Keep doing that. It's a splendid idea. While you are becoming a stain be sure and explain your freedom, citizenship, and bravery. I'm sure they will understand. It should be okay. Thanks for the clarification. But what is funny is you think walking around with a smile on your face like a retard is your free pass. It is so stupid it might just work.

I’ve been doing that for my entire life. A life lived in fear isn’t much of a life, I’m respectful and don’t look for issues or make issues, but I can had handle myself, the thought process that you view areas of your own country as someone you’re too scared to go is quite sad.

Will I go back to Atlanta for fun, hell no, better uses of my time, if there was a reason I had to go back to the same area would I, sure.

My comment about a smile, I don’t think you quite get it, it was more about attitude, though I don’t walk around frowning like some old bitter person ether lol

The experience wasn’t one of “I’m scared” I didn’t feel that, it was more of “wtf”.

Last edited:
I’ve been doing that for my entire life. A life lived in fear isn’t much of a life, I’m respectful and don’t look for issues or make issues, but I can had handle myself, the thought process that you view areas of your own country as someone you’re too scared to go is quite sad.

Will I go back to Atlanta for fun, hell no, better uses of my time, if there was a reason I had to go back to the same area would I, sure.

My comment about a smile, I don’t think you quite get it, it was more about attitude, though I don’t walk around frowning like some old bitter person ether lol

The experience wasn’t one of “I’m scared” I didn’t feel that, it was more of “wtf”.
You've mentioned a couple times that you can handle yourself. That means absolutely nothing in inner city shitholes.

You've mentioned a couple times that you can handle yourself. That means absolutely nothing in inner city shitholes.

HSTs are equal opportunity, as is self preservation and fight or flight.

GA is also a stand your ground state

Hope I never have to go there, lots of non weapon stuff you can do to stop a bad situation you see starting, even if just crossing the street, or acknowledging presence, ether way Im not trying make myself out as some “operator” I’m not one, don’t really care to be one, but I’m also not so scared I won’t walk down any street in America.

Last edited:
I had to fly into ATL once for work and then had to drive to Cordele about 2hrs south. I didn’t feel safe at any point along the way until I got to the hotel. Everything was sketchy. I’m sure some places are fine, but based on the one trip I won’t willingly go visit for the heck of it.

HSTs are equal opportunity, as is self preservation and fight or flight.

GA is also a stand your ground state

Hope I never have to go there, lots of non weapon stuff you can do to stop a bad situation you see starting, even if just crossing the street, or acknowledging presence, ether way Im not trying make myself out as some “operator” I’m not one, don’t really care to be one, but I’m also not so scared I won’t walk down any street in America.
It's just that you're not likely to see it coming. Dumb luck will be your friend. Or not.

Begs the question: If you know you will be attacked when you walk down main Street, what gun will you carry?

It doesn't matter. A smart guy won't walk down Main Street. Nothing to do with being able to "handle yourself," nothing to do with fear. Everything to do with common sense.

Georgia is a shitty place. Nobody should ever move there. They should all move to Wyoming with @Bender.
Nothing makes me laugh harder than Bender repping Wyoming from a fucking city in Wyoming. Who would admit to living in a city if you lived in Wyoming?

It's just that you're not likely to see it coming. Dumb luck will be your friend. Or not.

I didn’t see that many ninjas, and being situational aware is part of my day job, also lots of those people are very mouthy, I think hooting and hollering is almost a required pre req for their conflicts, seems heavy on the bravado.

Begs the question: If you know you will be attacked when you walk down main Street, what gun will you carry?

It doesn't matter. A smart guy won't walk down Main Street. Nothing to do with being able to "handle yourself," nothing to do with fear. Everything to do with common sense.

Wut?

Same gun I always carry

So be a shut in? I’d sooner risk being killed by one of these inner city silent ninjas 😂

Put me down for another not dumb enough to stroll around the inner city. Been there, done that as a kid. I found out that I look a lot tougher than I am, and they don't really give a shit. Beside, what the fuck could I possibly want in one of those neighborhoods?

The absolute best way to win a gunfight is to never put yourself into that position to begin with.

nobody wins in a gunfight

Who’s looking for a gun fight lol

I was walking down the sidewalk looking for lunch.

Ended up getting lunch and didn’t even have to blade at 45 😮

Seriously it’s 0-60 with lots of people perceptions

Then capitol grill. They'll even park your car for you and not steal it. Steak is their speciality, but I recommend the lamb. Chances of getting shot go down dramatically.

I didn’t see that many ninjas, and being situational aware is part of my day job, also lots of those people are very mouthy, I think hooting and hollering is almost a required pre req for their conflicts, seems heavy on the bravado.

Wut?

Same gun I always carry

So be a shut in? I’d sooner risk being killed by one of these inner city silent ninjas 😂

Missing-the-Point.png

Reactions: lash and Bender