• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Oh hell here we go, NRA just annouced......

NRA the next NFL?

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2017/10/0...ent=2017-10-10&utm_campaign=Weekly Newsletter

From a statement published on the Military Arms Channel Facebook page:
Effective Immediately: I withdraw my support for the NRA until further notice. I have suspended all support and recruiting efforts. The next couple of videos I have are already edited and have a request for you to join. Please ignore that request. I am currently traveling but will remove the link in my future videos to the NRA website. I will be speaking with NRA leadership soon (hopefully) and if their position is to negotiate in any way whatsoever with anti-gun forces my future support will end and I will resign my membership.​

Exactly . Unlike other countries however, it does enumerate them and codify them into US Constitutional law.

And there was a huge argument about doing so to the point they considered scrapping the idea of "United" in United States.

One side felt enumerating the untouchable rights we enjoy would leave things not listed as open to govt abuse.

The other side felt it was so important to not violate these rights they wanted to memorialize them in the "hands off" section of the Constitution.

As per usual our Founding Fathers were in general better than Nostradamus, if a little sloppy with their commas, just unable to predict how stupid modern Americans would be in their understanding of human nature and political philosophy thus opening a slim door for interpretation that which they intended through the language of their time to be crystal clear.

People need to do as their conscience demands. I for one will remain a supporter of the NRA. I’ve been in the trenches side by side with them at the Colorado Legislature during the 2013 gun law fight and they do good work.

Also our world class public range probably couldn’t exist without the NRA range safety officer certifications that allow us to have insurance and operate. In the winter, I sometimes shoot out of a heated building , that was granted to us as a gift from the NRA. In Colorado they sent a team of consultants to assist with the building of a free public range there on public land.

The US gun community is an extended family and we all have various differering priorities. We’re not always going to agree and it times were going to have passionate disagreements. But I personally think that jumping ship at least for me is just that, jumping ship, so I’ll stay on board and fight the good fight as long as I can .......

Having said that, I’ll continue to stand up and be vocal when I do disagree with the NRA, as I did in the Philando Castile case and in this recent bump-stock case.........

Last edited:
Ill stick with the NRA.

If every gun owner were a member and voted/donated on this sole issue the anti 2A pols could be told to bite a dick.

Im glad people have voiced their displeasure as it seems to have pulled Wayne back from the brink and now instead of the NRA supporting a ban on the slide fire devices its a case of "take it to the legislature" and review it through debate rather than through imposition.

Despite their warts they still seem to do a better job than any other at bringing the fight.

I really could do without their Chinese cheap shit they offer though put that money back into the ILA fund.

Realize when you send your dues to the NRA your membership money can not be used for political purposes. The dues money is required to be used for safety, firearms training, the magazine and supporting firearms activities.

If you want the NRA to do legal/political things you need to donate to the ILA arm of the NRA, their lobbying group.

Id say most of the NRa money goes to just the promotion of firearms and not so much the ILA end of things.

I agree the NRA does do some stupid stuff - Harry Reid - but that vote was bought on one issue building whatever shooting facility Harry tried to close by eliminating firearms as soon as he was re-elected. They need to get better at looking beyond one issue to some extent and bedfellows that wont be so odious in general.

Still hedge your bets don't rely on just the NRA. Support your states rights group and I am liking Jay Sekulows American Center for Law and Justice. The ACLJ seems to do a good job at fighting for overall good governance based on the Constitution.

this guy...friggen europeans.

ya know? fuck him. i could go into depth smacking him down....but what's the point? fuck that smug cunt. i'll enjoy the shit out of watching the muslims tear his CUNTRY apart.

I think Christy Anne has knee pads on his Amazon beg list.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/qhKit9e.png?1"}[/IMG2]

Smart move from NRA and a move that makes perfect sense. Who can say, without flinching, that a ban against devices that turns SA rifles into FA shouldn't be banned, when the law clearly states that FA is illegal?

Should've been banned from the get go.

Having commonsense gun laws is not the same as having "them" taking your guns.

In Denmark we have to lock up our weapons in an EN 1143-1 grade safe, to prevent hardened criminals to get weapons and everyone gets a background check before getting weapon permit.

Makes total sense to me. I still own rifles and pistols.

Common sense.

Wow ignore this thread for a few moments and it goes off the rails.

Common sense really? Who's common sense. I think it should be common sense on how to change a flat tire, how to change a car battery, jump start a car, check air pressure in tires. Hell check the oil level in a damn lawn mower.

All this should be common sense also. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...rced-host-tutorials-using-tape-measures-hamme

"Common sense" is a phrase used to get an emotional response. Like "child protection act" or. "Affordable health care act". Who would in their right mind be against those, you would have to have a screw loose. At least that is how you will be portrayed if you speak out against such things. Even though they represent none of what the titles suggest.

[video=youtube;a-o9pwWUzz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-o9pwWUzz0[/video]

All this bullshit is not going anywhere, so beat the fuck out of your lips. I for one would like WW III to get kicked off, that way this rock could cleanse it's self of those pricks who are but one trick pony's. One good EMP will bring clarity to the meaning of education an wealth. Interesting to see what happened to educated assholes after WW I & WW II. WW III will be different as now they can't even feed their self's if the store goes tits up, let alone fix or make something from nothing.

Something tells me that if Krissy even owns a gun "their" does so because "their" is either monied or of a privlidged class that feels only the special ones should have the right to self defense.

"Their" takes offense that the peon class feels it has a right to life rather than just the permission to exist and do the service work Krissy's special class needs to live comfortably behind "their's" walls and "their's" guns.

so youre a Norwegian guy who hates guns and freedom.....why exactly are you on an American gun forum?

do you really think that if you sit there and bitch and moan about how much better Europe is with their borat thongs and being subjects of the king......that all of us Americans who actually know what freedom is are going to turn in our guns?

why dont you take your goose steppin ass somewhere like the Democratic Underground where theyd be happy to indulge your antigun fettish

Just in case anyone is still clinging to the fairy tale that NRA will be there when the chips are down, here's a little reminder of how long you might find yourself waiting for the cavalry to never arrive. The NRA was founded in NY, sucked millions out of NY State for decades, and when the time came to pressure legislators in 2012 when SAFE was put forth by Baby Cuomo, the NRA ABANDONED the field and said thanks for all the fish suckers!

The ONLY reason gun control passed in NY, is with REPUBLICAN complicity with Cuomo. The NRA sat by idly and watched it all happen without spending a dime on the fight, all the while continuing to SUCK donations out of the state with no intention of helping New Yorkers. Republicans held a Senate majority in the legislature and could have killed the bill before ever leaving committee, particularly with a little lobbying from the NRA. What those of us in NY got instead from the NRA was a simple FU, goodbye and good luck.

Thankfully more and more people are starting to wake up and realize the true history of the NRA. It's COMPLICITY with the grabbers and role in crafting and passing gun control legislation for the past half century can't be hidden any longer from those seeking the facts, and why so many former NRA members now smile when they send a check to GOA. It's money you'll never have question whether it's being used for the advertised intent, and not to feed the beast that will ultimately consume us.

Ask those of us in occupied territory about "common sense" gun laws and what "compromise" gets you in the end. Thanks again NRA for all you didn't do, good bye and good riddance. GOA all the way.

so youre a Norwegian guy who hates guns and freedom

I love you :-D You're so dumb it amazes me :)
First I tell you I'm from Denmark. then you call me Dutch. Then I post a video from Dutchland, and you call me Norwegian :-D

You're as dumb as they come....and then some :-D Love you. You literally made my day XD

Must suck to not be free....

Must suck to believe in angels.

7th in literacy (Can tell by being here)
27th in math
22nd in science
49th in life expectancy
187th in infant mortality

1 in incarcerated citizens per capita
1 in adults who thinks angels are real
1 in defense spendings

....oh, and of course, I checked the numbers.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Just in case anyone is still clinging to the fairy tale that NRA will be there when the chips are down, here's a little reminder of how long you might find yourself waiting for the cavalry to never arrive. The NRA was founded in NY, sucked millions out of NY State for decades, and when the time came to pressure legislators in 2012 when SAFE was put forth by Baby Cuomo, the NRA ABANDONED the field and said thanks for all the fish suckers!

The ONLY reason gun control passed in NY, is with REPUBLICAN complicity with Cuomo. The NRA sat by idly and watched it all happen without spending a dime on the fight, all the while continuing to SUCK donations out of the state with no intention of helping New Yorkers. Republicans held a Senate majority in the legislature and could have killed the bill before ever leaving committee, particularly with a little lobbying from the NRA. What those of us in NY got instead from the NRA was a simple FU, goodbye and good luck.

Thankfully more and more people are starting to wake up and realize the true history of the NRA. It's COMPLICITY with the grabbers and role in crafting and passing gun control legislation for the past half century can't be hidden any longer from those seeking the facts, and why so many former NRA members now smile when they send a check to GOA. It's money you'll never have question whether it's being used for the advertised intent, and not to feed the beast that will ultimately consume us.

Ask those of us in occupied territory about "common sense" gun laws and what "compromise" gets you in the end. Thanks again NRA for all you didn't do, good bye and good riddance. GOA all the way.

Didn't Cuomo pass SAFE as an emergency decree? He waived standard legislative process because he felt it was an emergency situation.

The most important thing is that you are giving to a rights organization. Be it GOA, NRA or ILA you are at least doing something about it and putting your wallet on the line.

Too many people bitch but never donate to the orgs in the trenches.

Last edited:
I love you :-D You're so dumb it amazes me :)
First I tell you I'm from Denmark. then you call me Dutch. Then I post a video from Dutchland, and you call me Norwegian :-D

You're as dumb as they come....and then some :-D Love you. You literally made my day XD

can someone please explain an American sense of humor to our Finnish friend here?.........

can someone please explain an American sense of humor to our Finnish friend here?.........

He's busy right now making dinner. But don't worry. He'll be back. Chastising Yanks is serious business.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sY_Yf4zz-yo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Until now, this thread was lacking something upon which my finger I could place not, whilst stretching the syntactic limits of English to the point at which Hammie-Whammie-let couldst ken not.

A-tsk, a-tsk, a-tsk, the shrimpen and the poppekern I give you know ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B7UmUX68KtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh now we are posting Hollywood fiction as fact......You know that video is crap when all the countries listed as “free”, are so because of the country you are spitting on.

Yet somehow through all of that we went to the moon, created the Internet , created the modern gps system. Were the only thing between Stalin, Hiter and/or Chinese communist control of the world. And that is a pittance of the contributions this great experiment of a country has made to this world. Many of these contributions have lifted millions from utter abject poverty. By ANY metric the world is a much better place because we exist. Yes if we were less benevolent our domestic stats would be much better.......point made.

My Dad turns 94 this month. He is not a math wiz. He does not have a science degree. Out of his 11siblings only 0 died. He did lied about his age at 16 to go fight tyranny overseas. His brother “Blondie”had to lie about his age to because they signed up together and he was 18. Blondie never came home from that war. Dad on the other hand had two feet of his intestines removed in his 50s and other bouts with cancer since. At 94 he is with us today as a direct result of American medicine.

Believe in Angels??? Ha! That’s rich! I am a Buddhist Democrat . I spent time living in a Buddhist monastery under Pema Chodren in Canada . If you knew what WE believe is “real”, your head would spin off.....

A title Sir, if bequeathed to me by a Dutchman or other European, I shall proudly wear.
After reviewing your posts in entirety Shakespeare had it right 400 years ago: Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

Hot water and soap with a Triple Paste chaser might help with that.

Meanwhile, it's come to light that our troll may be suffering an undeniably difficult set of circumstances.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/iH7cJ3L.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Poor, Cheeto-less bastards. Nothing worse than a starving basement troll.

Until now, this thread was lacking something upon which my finger I could place not, whilst stretching the syntactic limits of English to the point at which Hammie-Whammie-let couldst ken not.

A-tsk, a-tsk, a-tsk, the shrimpen and the poppekern I give you know ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B7UmUX68KtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey my great Grandad came off the boat from Sweden .......!!

And guess what we LOVE the Swedish Chef......because we can take a joke!

Finland you say?

I thought "their" was from Belgium.

Last edited:

And speaking of religion. I’m a strong proponent of freedom of religion.

In February Newsweek reports that MORE people in Europe support a Muslim ban than here in the US : http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...el-poll-554542

Also let’s look at what “”””Angels”””” the people of the “religion of peace” believe in. Graphics below....

Now I’m not a hater of Muslims and I don’t support a ban on Muslims. ( I just do support heightened scrutiny of certain countries and limiting our influx of refugees) But if we are going to start picking around at who believes what, you’re going to find that believing “Angels” (the religious metephorical manifestation of the metaphysical “spirit”) you’’ll find believing in Angels to be rather benign. Certainly not an indictment on the character of a society that allows for freedom of religion photo74726.jpgphoto74727.jpg .

Last edited:
And speaking of religion. I’m a strong proponent of freedom of religion.

In February Newsweek reports that MORE people in Europe support a Muslim ban than here in the US : http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...el-poll-554542

Also let’s look at what “Angels” the people of the “religion of peace” believe in. Graphics below....

Now I’m not a hater of Muslims and I don’t support a ban on Muslims. ( I just do support heightened scrutiny of certain countries and limiting our influx of refugees) But if we are going to start picking around at who believes what, you’re going to find that believing “Angels” (the religious metephorical manifestation of the metaphysical “spirit”) you’’ll find believing in Angels to be rather benign. Certainly not an indictment on the character of a society that allows for freedom of religion.

Our Republic is founded upon the US Constitution.

There can be no other competing "law".

You can follow whatever religious/moral code you want but when it comes to law of the land the Constitution is "the law".

Our Republic is founded upon the US Constitution.

There can be no other competing "law".

You can follow whatever religious/moral code you want but when it comes to law of the land the Constitution is "the law".

My ancestors may be rather freshly off the boat on my Dad’s side, on my Mom’s side I am a direct descendent of John Adams (My mom a Maine Adams).

There is really little question that our Constitution is one of greatest founding documents ever written. Unlike other countries it purposely limits the power of Government by a people who had escaped religious persecution in Europe. No single founding document has had such a profound and positive impact on our world and on humanity itself.

America may have its issues, which is largely to be expected of a country under 300 years old with such vast size, power, resources and diverse population. We are unique to say the very least. Comparing us to other countries is just intellectually dishonest from the get-go......

My ancestors may be rather freshly off the boat on my Dad’s side, on my Mom’s side I am a direct descendent of John Adams (My mom a Maine Adams).

There is really little question that our Constitution is one of greatest founding documents ever written. Unlike other countries it purposely limits the power of Government by a people who had escaped religious persecution in Europe. No single founding document has had such a profound and positive impact on our world and on humanity itself.

America may have its issues, which is largely to be expected of a country under 300 years old with such vast size, power, resources and diverse population. We are unique to say the very least. Comparing us to other countries is just intellectually dishonest from the get-go......

Just look at the Electoral College for Intelligent Design.

Sure why wouldn't the liberals hate it, it prevents their dependent population centers from controlling the rest of the country. I can think of no precedent for its brilliance.

The most important thing about COTUS is how the Framers knew so well human nature. Sure they built a Republic but it was built to trap and fight the most harmful elements of human nature when able to wield power.

They didn't sit down and say "let's build a govt" like other countries did. I think they said "How does man corrupt when provided immense power and how do we prevent him from abusing the People".

They knew human nature and political philosophy but they didn't know about building a government.

I think they did just fine for their first time.

7th in literacy (Can tell by being here)
27th in math
22nd in science
49th in life expectancy
187th in infant mortality

1 in incarcerated citizens per capita
1 in adults who thinks angels are real
1 in defense spendings

....oh, and of course, I checked the numbers.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

YOUR NOT SPEAKING GERMAN SOOOOO.................. your welcome.