• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh just a few bad apples ?

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    Yeah right.

They hire this murderer back so they can immediately “medically retire “ him. Another parasite we have to support. The shooter and person yelling commands should both get the needle

Forgot just how douchey looking he is.

5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg

Let's also not forget about Ryan Whitaker who was also murdered by an AZ cop. For those who don't remember he was the guy who was in an apartment with his girlfriend playing video games with her. A neighbor didn't like the noise so they called 911 and gave a false call about domestic violence so the cops would arrive faster. Cops arrive and knock on the door not announcing who they were. Whitaker opens the door with a gun and is ordered to put it down. He complies and gets shot in the back of the head while putting the gun on the ground.

I hope there is a nice dose of Karma in this piggies life. Maybe the dad of the murdered young man will say fuck it and take this piece of shit out.

Shijian budao, bu shi bubao. Shijian dao le, tong tong dou bao.

(Just because the time is not right does not mean retribution is not coming. When the time is right, all will be settled)

-Analects. App. Three Kingdoms Era. (Between the Zhou and Han)

I worked with cops like this, back in the mid 90s. They just itched for a reason to be a dick. Psychologicals failed to filter them out. Some, even got fired for abuse of force, but some skirted the line and remained. It's one of the reasons I moved on. Between those who power tripped on the badge and gun and others who were the laziest humans I'd ever known, I didn't have the tolerance for it. Seems like there's many more of this ilk, these days.