• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh really. It was just a right wing conspiracy?

The whole "deadman switch" thing can only work when it's actually in place where there's no reasonable opportunity to stop it. Technically I'd suggest for something at this level you need at least 5 processes to get the info out.

Reactions: Bender
My take: Its a -175. That said - there sure are a lot of corpses floating in this river. I wonder what that factory that seems to be producing them is for?

1664905288337.png

The Cornell story, guy said he kicked in the door but the doc says there’s no damage yet the secondary interior lock is broken off almost as though he had to kick the door to break it....We all know how those locks work it allows the door to open 3-4” which would keep the door frame intact if kicked while opened a few inches.

There’s definitely something going on, but they lie about the door to your face while showing a close up of a broken lock.

Reactions: Bender and geek65
The Cornell story, guy said he kicked in the door but the doc says there’s no damage yet the secondary interior lock is broken off almost as though he had to kick the door to break it....We all know how those locks work it allows the door to open 3-4” which would keep the door frame intact if kicked while opened a few inches.

There’s definitely something going on, but they lie about the door to your face while showing a close up of a broken lock.
I noticed that too. And its convenient to paint all of one or the other wing of our government as pedo's. Shit, a GOOD strategy for fucking up your opponents is to make videos like this.

Of course, opponents in this case might be "dems"...but its more likely "The USA". In mandarin.

Reactions: Bender
Given what was said or seen in the video. The "kicking-in" the door with the "broken lock arm" tells me the door was ajar. No doubt.
So:
PRIOR to the body being found there was no forced entry...as the entry door handle lock and frame had no damage....hence the body guard went to the room, knocked without hearing a response, failed to obtain any response in any way, (either) had a room key or got a room key, opened the door to find the door bar lock engaged, kicked in the door, breaking the door bar lock arm.

Without reading the no-shit police report with my own eyes that's what I would conclude.

Cause IF you are that good of a hired killer, you sure know it's not impossible to flip the latch to engage that door bar lock while being on the outside of the room.

Given what was said or seen in the video. The "kicking-in" the door with the "broken lock arm" tells me the door was ajar. No doubt.
So:
PRIOR to the body being found there was no forced entry...as the entry door handle lock and frame had no damage....hence the body guard went to the room, knocked without hearing a response, failed to obtain any response in any way, (either) had a room key or got a room key, opened the door to find the door bar lock engaged, kicked in the door, breaking the door bar lock arm.

Without reading the no-shit police report with my own eyes that's what I would conclude.

Cause IF you are that good of a hired killer, you sure know it's not impossible to flip the latch to engage that door bar lock while being on the outside of the room.
String or coat hanger/wire, it’s even easy as hell to unlock one with a rubber band and tape