• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh shit

According to a senior US official, the missiles fired toward the US Consulate in Erbil emanated from Iran. Multiple missiles were fired. None hit the Consulate. No Americans were injured. US personnel do work and live in the vicinity of the Consulate

Reactions: db2000
So they missed?
Option one: piss your pants and freak out.
Or option two: be like Reagan in that one speech, didn’t flinch said missed and kept on unphased.

Reactions: Barryd
Like hyena's they sense a wounded animal.

Odouchebag and Joey Bidet have wounded America.

Trumpster was like stitches and a bandage but the evil ripped it off and are pouring caustic shit into the wound.

let's go Brandon wonder if he will blame this on covid 19 or lack of diversity training or gender dysphoria or climate change ?

Well, if true, are we going to be waiting till we are picking up our dead? Maybe we should leave them millions in equipment after they kill some of us, just spitballing.

The Israelis know how to respond to something like this….they would immediately and disproportionally strike back.

Fucking Joe is busy having his Depends changed.
I'm going on the assumption Israel will take care of themselves in this matter. After the deal Potato-brain just gave Iran, I wouldn't expect any kindness from Israel. He just burnt that bridge. Another HUGE foreign policy/national security disaster.

Reactions: Mwalex and BytorJr
Option 3: drop a MOAB on every city center in Iran and tell them the next time it will be nukes
That would be crazy and get us on the same level as Putin when he was okaying his military to drop "barrel bombs" on Syrian cities while we were funding and training ISIS/al queda-er-uh "Syrian Rebels".

Waitwhut?

I'm going on the assumption Israel will take care of themselves in this matter. After the deal Potato-brain just gave Iran, I wouldn't expect any kindness from Israel. He just burnt that bridge. Another HUGE foreign policy/national security disaster.
Maybe they'll get really pissed and boycott the billions $ we send them.

After all the BULLSHIT that the Gov and the media spew, more bullshit.
How many lies are required before people wake up.

I hope that these missile strikes didn’t result in any carbon emissions.

Does anyone know if Iran bought carbon offsets to cover the launch and explosions? Plus the carbon created in building the missiles. And the extra carbon resulting from the clean-up.

We won’t tolerate non-carbon-neutral micro aggressions.

Sirhr

I hear that Iran said that they were hitting an Israeli base.
Israel has a base in Iraq? What is the nature of that base?

The Israelis know how to respond to something like this….they would immediately and disproportionally strike back.

I'm not so sure about the Israelis anymore now that they have installed a more NWO friendly govt. Who knows?

Don’t care, also we have a big part in fucking that country up to make it the shit hole it is today.

If Israel isn’t going to keep the Middle East in order, I don’t see the value in funding them anymore.

Mostly peaceful cruise missiles .
This is Democracy in action .
I don't think they intended to hurt anyone .
We're going to allow them to express themselves .
The Iranians are the real heroes .
Sarcasm off .
I can't believe I just typed that shit . I'm gonna go find a car door to same my fingers in . Repeatedly .

So, apparently this was done for payback for Solemani. His birthday was March 11, They are off a little) and his time of death was 1:20. Iran still hasn't claimed it, I heard it was up to 12 missiles. If they say anything, they are going to say Mossad had operations in Erbil they were attacking.

Perhaps the Israeli government finds it useful to have a convincing boogyman that they are engaged in a cold war with.
I'm not sure the Iranian government could survive without some supposed great enemy to their country either.

If Iran was to be all suddenly peace and love, then how would American Corporations sell billions of dollars of weapons to other "friendly" Arab States each year? And horror, somebody in the USA might start asking if Israel really needs 3 Billion+ worth of free American weapons each year...