• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Ohhhh Veeer

[QUOTE
[TD] [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1143.photobucket.com\/albums\/n634\/MissionRanch\/IMG_20170121_125648_2CS_zpsmhbupksz.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I was waiting for someone else to ask, but the suspense is killing me. Could you pretty please, for the love of god, explain that scope mount????[/QUOTE]

You are kidding right??? This is the new Walt Willis Tac gear set up. It is mint titanium layered on a finest bed of spin silk kevlar for vibration absorption transferring into a psychic pathway to your memory database. Dont you get it?? Your memory is now your dope case thus excluding the need for calculations or apps. . This is the bomb shit. Lowlight doesn't even have this yet.
You gotta talk to Walt

Or

The Savage did not accommodate my nice rings so being the cheap bastard that I am I just bought an adapter to fit the rings thus making them look like antlers.

Last edited:
I was waiting for someone else to ask, but the suspense is killing me. Could you pretty please, for the love of god, explain that scope mount????

Strike+Back+Zimbabwe+sniper+assassin+rifle+scope.png

All the snipery folks are doing it...

scope-sks.jpg

nc_female_sniper_guevara_dm_130206_wblog.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: abizdafuzz
[QUOTE
[TD][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1143.photobucket.com\/albums\/n634\/MissionRanch\/IMG_20170121_125648_2CS_zpsmhbupksz.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I was waiting for someone else to ask, but the suspense is killing me. Could you pretty please, for the love of god, explain that scope mount????[/QUOTE]

Dude on the left looks interested. Wind musta been right for him to pick up a slight scent of 'Brut'?
Now tell me you didn't bring your favorite bolt action 20 gauge to the range. :)

[video=youtube;a94jraWNG-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a94jraWNG-g[/video]

I was waiting for someone else to ask, but the suspense is killing me. Could you pretty please, for the love of god, explain that scope mount????

Dude on the left looks interested. Wind musta been right for him to pick up a slight scent of 'Brut'?
Now tell me you didn't bring your favorite bolt action 20 gauge to the range. :)[/QUOTE]

That is Dads Remmy 22. He taught me how to shoot on that gun 50 years ago. He loves that thing and is good with it. It is sitting on the lefty bench seat not the deck.

Last edited: