• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok boys, she's available. I wonder if her name's Karen.

"Childless at time of matching"

Wtf does that even mean? Like dont bring the kids on a first date?

Are children ok after time of matching?
Maybe after the 'matching' it's ok if he finds out he's a babydaddy.

Actually we had a horse like her. Fashion’s Serenade. CRAZIEST BITCH anyone could actually imagine. Her barn nickname was “Looney.” She was a half sister to our money horse Fashion’s Flirt, so thinking she might drop us a few nice colts, we purchased her as a broodMare. Crazy cannot define her. She liked to be petted in one certain place just below her eye. Begged to be petted there, BUT be an inch off and with blood in her eye and fire from her nostrils, she was out to Kill YOU!

Well, we did get one nice filly out of her (the mare in the picture in the show ring) Then she contracted liver cancer and died on us. Probably a relief. Had someone, especially a child ever wondered into her pasture, she likely would have killed them. Kind a reminds you of the heifer that wrote out her list of demands. Touch her in the wrong spot, do anything that bother’s her in the slightest and you are history.

Ok, the picture in the barn when we were trying to ween her one and only filly, check out the eyes. The other picture is that filly, as a grown mare, being shown (pictures of pictures, quality is notably very poor, please excuse)
46CCC0AE-A50D-4EE0-B418-AB850E845974.jpeg
7FB270A4-176E-4B08-9726-F33E8ACA02F4.jpeg

Wtf did I just read? That must be the definition for the word CUNT!

It looks like a list of features for a custom companion/sex robot submitted to a cutting edge Japanese robotics manufacturer...

Because that is probably the only way she can have her "dream mate". Otherwise, better start learning cat ranching early...

@TexPatriot : You should tell her to submit that list to a manufacturer of humanoid companion robots and they might be able to build and program her something if she can fork out the $$$ for it. Yes, that tech really does exist and they are starting to make them predominantly to help elderly people do chores, etc., and they cost a fortune at the moment. I think that is what she is looking for.

@TexPatriot[/USER] : You should tell her to submit that list to a manufacturer of humanoid companion robots and they might be able to build and program her something if she can fork out the $$$ for it. Yes, that tech really does exist and they are starting to make them predominantly to help elderly people do chores, etc., and they cost a fortune at the moment. I think that is what she is looking for.
Actually, I never met the Karen with the requirement list. I did meet a woman on Match about ten years ago that grilled me pretty good on my religious beliefs, wanting to know if I was a church go'er as she was looking for a God fearing Christian man. She was French Canadian and good looking as hell so I played along with the Mike Pence act. She also said she didn't have any kids.

The day of our first date I was making arraignments to meet her and my phone dropped the call...or so I thought, causing me to let loose a string of cusswords. I called her back and her voice was a little less cheery. I continued to talk and I dropped the call again, leading to a longer more colorful outburst. When I called her back the 3rd time she asked me "------, do you normally use language like that?" I asked "You heard that?" Turns out I wasn't dropping the call, my phone was just giving me a low battery warning. She heard me quit talking and cuss in her ear like I had turrets.

She said no way she could ever associate with someone that used that kind of language and if she ever heard her kids use that kind of language she would wash their mouths out with soap. I said "Wait a minute, you said you didn't have any kids." There was a pause and then she hissed Fuck you! and hung up.

Actually, I never met the Karen with the requirement list. I did meet a woman on Match about ten years ago that grilled me pretty good on my religious beliefs, wanting to know if I was a church go'er as she was looking for a God fearing Christian man. She was French Canadian and good looking as hell so I played along with the Mike Pence act. She also said she didn't have any kids.

The day of our first date I was making arraignments to meet her and my phone dropped the call...or so I thought, causing me to let loose a string of cusswords. I called her back and her voice was a little less cheery. I continued to talk and I dropped the call again, leading to a longer more colorful outburst. When I called her back the 3rd time she asked me "------, do you normally use language like that?" I asked "You heard that?" Turns out I wasn't dropping the call, my phone was just giving me a low battery warning. She heard me quit talking and cuss in her ear like I had turrets.

She said no way she could ever associate with someone that used that kind of language and if she ever heard her kids use that kind of language she would wash their mouths out with soap. I said "Wait a minute, you said you didn't have any kids." There was a pause and then she hissed Fuck you! and hung up.
200.gif

I remember my time on the dating site.
Seven of the ten women I met were married, but tried to say they were in "open relationships".
They were good looking women, but to me the "open relationship" line is simply bullshit.
It's hard to find a decent woman, but worth it when you do.

It looks like a list of features for a custom companion/sex robot submitted to a cutting edge Japanese robotics manufacturer...

Because that is probably the only way she can have her "dream mate". Otherwise, better start learning cat ranching early...

@TexPatriot : You should tell her to submit that list to a manufacturer of humanoid companion robots and they might be able to build and program her something if she can fork out the $$$ for it. Yes, that tech really does exist and they are starting to make them predominantly to help elderly people do chores, etc., and they cost a fortune at the moment. I think that is what she is looking for.
Dude, nevermind the pussy, where do I get this, is it still available?

Sorry Tex, I knew my ex wife had to go somewhere... See the kinda shit I had to put up with?

Wow.

You need to spam incel sites with her contact info, that shit would be priceless in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Why bother? That is an epic list of requirements coming from a troll of a woman with poor crotch hygiene and the physical fitness abilities or Jabba D-hut.

I have a friend, she is the last female friend my wife tolerates and we are both about done with her. She used to be my neighbor for twenty years until I got married and moved away. She is a Dimmercrat, undateable and I've never nailed her because she is a whining pain in the a$$ most of the time. I'm not sure why she still contacts me occasionally, she knows where I stand and it is not leftist.

She just retired from a $45K a year job on medical and has a small pension and some social security disability, fixed income. She honestly in her heart believe she "deserves a man who makes $100K a year or more". She is 64 this year, trim, petite, B cups and unless she wants to impress she dresses like a frump and wears granny panties and prison issue bras. Cleaned up she is cute as hell, but 90% of the time you get the housekeeper at a non-chain motel.

She hated Trump, hates him insanely. Cannot name a single reason why, not one. When she does name something stupid and you can show her it is not true, she flat out refuses to believe it. Requires anyone she dates to be a leftist. She firmly believes in "climate change" and any proof to the contrary will not be accepted, won't read it or look at it. Does not read books, except romance novels and crap like that. She firmly believes foreign criminals have every right to welfare and should go ahead of those who are citizens and legally coming to America, cannot explain why.

She wears a face mask when home alone to stop from getting covid. Now according to "science", the mask STOPS you from coughing or spewing your covid germs to some very slight degree. It does nothing to stop people from ingesting covid germs and is worthless when it comes to preventing you from getting covid...........................but that is just science. Telling her this makes her angry, she firmly believes covid germs are floating in the air because that was one of that idiot Fauci's many stories in the last year.

She wants fit, trim, leftist, rich, must own a motorcycle, must spend all waking hours entertaining her, must not like anything even vaguely Republican. Same kinda shit about hair, teeth, must cower to women and all that crap. In 20 years she has dated four idiots, they could be brothers. All of them are trim, kinda fit, drunkards, smokers or used to be and about 5'8", she is 5'1" and does not want a tall guy boning her or a bigger guy. They all are slobs with dirty houses that she complains about and then cleans for them, she then cooks for them and does their dished for them and gets sucked into their drama. So in reality, she wants a drunk prick like daddy, even after 40 years of dating. If you are a lefty, liar and can sling her some BS and take her for a ride on your $2100 Honda she is alllll yours buddy. she falls for it hook, line and sinker every time.

Eventually, they all run off. She cries for weeks, renews her prozac prescription or zanax and goes to her doc crying about this crap. Eventually, she remembers my number and cries to me and pretty much anyone else she can corner for months. She calms down in a couple of months and then starts the process over again.

The man who dates her, deserves his fate. The dating world is full of them. Entitled, saggy, stupid, leftist, sluts who somehow feel they "deserve" to be treated a particular way when they give nothing in return.

Last edited:

Now THAT's Funny !!!........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
I nailed her once for my effort and ghosted her.

Hahahahaha. I’d say you did exactly what you’re supposed to when they’re batshit crazy like that. Find em, feed em, fuck em, and forget em.

Crazy bitches are the funnest.... for a minute!
Seriously, didn't your father or any other mentors tell you not to stick your dick in crazy??

Last edited:
Reactions: P-Squared
Bitch will die alone....and she deserves it.

On a related note, my best friends sister has some "list" of her own. Not as whacked as your bitch but some sort of requirements. She was always a knockout, killer body, sense of humor and a blast to be around. The nicest girl you'd ever wanna meet. Her narrow vision has her now at 49, single, no kids, alone, and will most likely be that way forever. Saddest thing I've ever seen.

Reactions: Bender
I took a woman that claimed she wanted to learn to shoot shooting on a ranch. She really was looking for a man because she went and sat in the truck while I shot. I think she even took a Xanax.

Anyway, that was a deal breaker. I nailed her once for my effort and ghosted her. I learned later she was a BETO supporter.

For women it's all good in their 20' and early 30's for them to despise men and have their weird and impossible list of prerequisite demands for us to meet. Until their around 35 when most women start to age and their looks fall off a cliff along with them their sexual market value and they begin progressively getting less and less attention from us.

That's usually when alot of the realities of life set in and they realize that their looks are fading, their biological clock is ticking and they'll be needing a man for his resources if they ever what to be a home owner, be financially solvent, or be able to afford to retire one day. That's when they usually decide they hate men less and somewhat lower their ridiculous expectations.

Unfortunately for them by then it's usually too late because when these women hit their mid to late 30's and their looks go they'll be largely invisible to the guy's their own age they'll be wanting who go to gym to stay in shape and have incomes that socioeconomically place them the upper 5-10%. By then those guys will have had a decade or more of the financial impact of that upper income which comes with things like paid off houses in nice neighborhoods and little bit of financial affluency and they have no trouble getting the attention of women who are 10+ years younger than themselves so why would they want someone their own age.

Unfortunately that's when these poor ladies realize that the tables have turned and their life decisions come back at them. I've spent the last decade working 70+hrs/wk building my business and working my ass off building a life I'm excited to live. It's been a hard road to hoe I feel like I've known work and little else in my life for the last decade and the journey hasn't always been pretty in the 1st few years even once I was making over 100k I lived in a cheap run down apartment and drove a 25yr old beater truck I was extremely cheap and frugal in just about everyway I could be so I could reinvest everything right back into my business.

Nowadays financially I'm in the top 5% I'm finally getting to the point where I don't have to work as much and in a couple years I'll be able to go part time all of the hard work and sacrifice is really paying off and I actually didn't mind the things it took to get here all that much but there's no way in hell I was going to find to find a decent woman who'd have saddled up for that ride and I couldn't find one.

So I look at it like this if you weren't willing to be on board with me through all the hard times then you're not going to be there when the rewards of those hard times come in. I'm 41 now and there's no shortage of women my own age who bring absolutely nothing to the table they aren't financially stable they have little to no retirement savings they aren't home owners and they don't make decent money but they think they're accomplished and educated because they have some BS degree in something that doesn't actually yeild a good income like English Lit or Art because in the years while I was busting ass they were slacking off and WTF would I want with them when I can get someone 10 sometimes even 15 yrs younger as long as I stay in shape.

Hope they enjoy their cats..

Last edited:
For women it's all good in their 20' and early 30's for them to despise men and have their weird and impossible list of prerequisite demands for us to meet. Until their around 35 when most women start to age and their looks fall off a cliff along with them their sexual market value and they begin progressively getting less and less attention from us.

That's usually when alot of the realities of life set in and they realize that their looks are fading, their biological clock is ticking and they'll be needing a man for his resources if they ever what to be a home owner, be financially solvent, or be able to afford to retire one day. That's when they usually decide they hate men less and somewhat lower their ridiculous expectations.

Unfortunately for them by then it's usually too late because when these women hit their mid to late 30's and their looks go they'll be largely invisible to the guy's their own age they'll be wanting who go to gym to stay in shape and have incomes that socioeconomically place them the upper 5-10%. By then those guys will have had a decade or more of the financial impact of that upper income which comes with things like paid off houses in nice neighborhoods and little bit of financial affluency and they have no trouble getting the attention of women who are 10+ years younger than themselves so why would they want someone their own age.

Unfortunately that's when these poor ladies realize that the tables have turned and their life decisions come back at them. I've spent the last decade working 70+hrs/wk building my business and working my ass off building a life I'm excited to live. It's been a hard road to hoe I feel like I've known work and little else in my life for the last decade and the journey hasn't always been pretty in the 1st few years even once I was making over 100k I lived in a cheap run down apartment and drove a 25yr old beater truck I was extremely cheap and frugal in just about everyway I could be so I could reinvest everything right back into my business.

Nowadays financially I'm in the top 5% I'm finally getting to the point where I don't have to work as much and in a couple years I'll be able to go part time all of the hard work and sacrifice is really paying off and I actually didn't mind the things it took to get here all that much but there's no way in hell I was going to find to find a decent woman who'd have saddled up for that ride and I couldn't find one.

So I look at it like this if you weren't willing to be on board with me through all the hard times then you're not going to be there when the rewards of those hard times come in. I'm 41 now and there's no shortage of women my own age who bring absolutely nothing to the table they aren't financially stable they have little to no retirement savings they aren't home owners and they don't make decent money but they think they're accomplished and educated because they have some BS degree in something that doesn't actually yeild a good income like English Lit or Art because in the years while I was busting ass they were slacking off and WTF would I want with them when I can get someone 10 sometimes even 15 yrs younger as long as I stay in shape.

This.

I got lucky and found one who stuck with me through the tough times. Still with me. But if she were not worth it. I would have done it your way to a T.

Here is my list. It should also be every other man's one and only line item list.

1. Must not be a cunt.

THE BOLD PRINT: I reserve the right to rule on and adjust my own definition of what constitutes a cunt, and also reserve the right to terminate the relationship immediately upon the woman possessing cunt status.

The ex-wife discovered I was serious about that flexibility of definition clause, she became a cunt and kids/house/cars/fortune be damned, I walked immediately.

One tip to those still on the market: Don't chase women, make them chase you (and be someone worth catching). That's how you get a good one.

One more, and I'm very serious about this one. Read the diagnosis criteria and know how to recognize the following mental disorders: Borderline Personality, Histrionic, Bi-Polar, and Manic Depressive. Pick up on any of those, don't walk and definitely don't be the rescuer, just fucking run. The cunt in the OP's link at minimum pulls a Hat Trick on those.

Here is my list. It should also be every other man's one and only line item list.

1. Must not be a cunt.

THE BOLD PRINT: I reserve the right to rule on and adjust my own definition of what constitutes a cunt, and also reserve the right to terminate the relationship immediately upon the woman possessing cunt status.

The ex-wife discovered I was serious about that flexibility of definition clause, she became a cunt and kids/house/cars/fortune be damned, I walked immediately.

One tip to those still on the market: Don't chase women, make them chase you (and be someone worth catching). That's how you get a good one.

One more, and I'm very serious about this one. Read the diagnosis criteria and know how to recognize the following mental disorders: Borderline Personality, Histrionic, Bi-Polar, and Manic Depressive. Pick up on any of those, don't walk and definitely don't be the rescuer, just fucking run. The cunt in the OP's link at minimum pulls a Hat Trick on those.
BPD is no laughing matter. Is run do not walk away from that one.

Crew.....Let’s give cheers and some cold beers for @roamin !!! 🤘🏻😎👍🏻🇺🇸 That’s almost exactly the typebof relationship oriented advice/lessons I plan on giving to my infant son.

Reactions: roamin and Davo308
I'm kind of old testament about women.

Proverbs 31:10 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Proverbs 31.11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
Proverbs 31.12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Never found one like that. Did find the brunette from hell, the redhead from hell and the blonde from hell though. Now that I'm older (there is a difference between highway miles and off road miles) women just aren't a priority simply because of all the baggage that comes with them. And there aren't fifty pairs of worn once shoes in the closet, a fuzzy cover on the toilet seat, twenty pillows on the bed, and I can smoke a Padron #2 1926 Anniversary Maduro in the living room with a bit of Macallan 18 Year Sherry Oak Cask or Balvenie 21 Port Oak Cask. And no one to throw a fit over the price of the bottle of Macallan 25 Year on the shelf. There isn't anyone to bitch about my 20 year old truck either.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Crew.....Let’s give cheers and some cold beers for @roamin !!! 🤘🏻😎👍🏻🇺🇸 That’s almost exactly the typebof relationship oriented advice/lessons I plan on giving to my infant son.

Well your kids listen even when you think they're not, alot of my perspective on this I learned from my Dad. And thanks but whether someone chooses to go the family route or take my path happiness is happiness but the cheers go to those served so that all of us could inherit a such a great country with limitless opportunities for those willing to work hard breaks my heart that the otherside wants to throw it all away. I didn't serve but for those of you reading who did thank you for you service and I want you to know that I didn't waste your sacrifices.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColinW
I married a whore from Jerry Springer when I was 22 and got rid of her five years later, the stories defy belief as to how horrible this woman was in real life. I was a poverty stricken service man back then. Remained single for the next 19 years, until I met my wife. I had a few girlfriends and tons of dates to entertain me in those years.

I developed some rules to weed out the losers.

1. Bad Credit, no credit, no lonegunman, period. If you need a co-signer for a Happy meal, good riddance.

2. Nothing fucks quite like CRAZY. That is a scientific fact. After a while I learned to control that wildly sexually attractive urge to nail that crazy bitch at the bar or hanging with her friends at the bbq or where ever you find them Crazy redhead, the crazy blond, then crazy brunette in that order for gaging the intensity of crazy. I loved the crazy sex..........................hated the crazy that will soon follow.

3. If you loaned money to anyone you met on the internet, NO.

4. If you dated anyone currently or recently imprisoned, NO.

5. If you make little or no money and live in an apartment after the age of 35, NO.

6. If your home looks like pigs live there, NO.

7. If your hobbies all involve other single men and drinking, NO.

8. More than one cat, NO.

9. If you abuse your ex husband or husbands and raked him over the coals and still do.....................................Hell No.

10. If you start a conversation with, "Do you have any idea how much MORE money we would make if we lived together?" Buh bye.

11. So when are you going to be done with the "military thing"? Nope.

12. How much longer are you going to do the "competitive shooting thing'? Adios baby.

13. If you want to lecture me on how nice of a suite of living room furniture I could have bought with the money I just spent on guns, See ya.

14. Got some horrible rotten kids? Not for me.

The simple fact is that 99% of all women straight up lie to you about their hobbies, interests and activities in order to lure you into their poon trap. If you make enough money, they'll straight up hate your fucking guts and still offer to date, romance or marry you, because they are plotting the divorce from the start. The next fact is that most of them find it utterly impossible to keep up their fraud for six months. No way in hell you ever commit, move in or propose in less than six months. All of her horrors will come out within a year. The question for you is: Is the reward worth the misery? Do you really need to have a companion like her? Can't you just rub it out yourself and buy a lab or golden retriever? If I'm bringing a $100K plus a year, a sizable net worth, a decent, clean, well maintained home, nice cars, trucks and toys and nice vacations to the table you and your mushy butt better have something other than a cat and a 430 credit score.

I was fully prepared to die alone in my fortress of solitude. Surrounded by an amazing collection of guns, fast cars, nice watches and cupboards full of food I liked. Then one day I met a woman with her own money, her own toys and her own hobbies and we complimented each other in an amazing way. Together we make tons of money, own tons of toys and enjoy each others company. It is just about perfect most days.

I honestly thought every guy who ever talked about how happy his marriage is, was in fact a complete lying idiot, until I found this particular woman. I didn't limit myself to a particular hair color, eye color or boob size. I really like 5'2", athletic and frisky. C-cups and red hair are like a crack addiction. An intelligent well built librarian that looked completely nerdy was wearing me out for years but in the end a trim brunette with a sublime sense of humor and dazzling blue eyes did the trick.

If you want equal rights, you better be equal to the task. The biggest joke in the world is a "strong, empowered, woman", demanding a man support her neurotic, poverty stricken ass.

Last edited:
I married a whore from Jerry Springer when I was 22 and got rid of her five years later, the stories defy belief as to how horrible this woman was in real life. I was a poverty stricken service man back then. Remained single for the next 19 years, until I met my wife. I had a few girlfriends and tons of dates to entertain me in those years.

I developed some rules to weed out the losers.

1. Bad Credit, no credit, no lonegunman, period. If you need a co-signer for a Happy meal, good riddance.

2. Nothing fucks quite like CRAZY. That is a scientific fact. After a while I learned to control that wildly sexually attractive urge to nail that crazy bitch at the bar or hanging with her friends at the bbq or where ever you find them Crazy redhead, the crazy blond, then crazy brunette in that order for gaging the intensity of crazy. I loved the crazy sex..........................hated the crazy that will soon follow.

3. If you loaned money to anyone you met on the internet, NO.

4. If you dated anyone currently or recently imprisoned, NO.

5. If you make little or no money and live in an apartment after the age of 35, NO.

6. If your home looks like pigs live there, NO.

7. If your hobbies all involve other single men and drinking, NO.

8. More than one cat, NO.

9. If you abuse your ex husband or husbands and raked him over the coals and still do.....................................Hell No.

10. If you start a conversation with, "Do you have any idea how much MORE money we would make if we lived together?" Buh bye.

11. So when are you going to be done with the "military thing"? Nope.

12. How much longer are you going to do the "competitive shooting thing'? Adios baby.

13. If you want to lecture me on how nice of a suite of living room furniture I could have bought with the money I just spent on guns, See ya.

14. Got some horrible rotten kids? Not for me.

The simple fact is that 99% of all women straight up lie to you about their hobbies, interests and activities in order to lure you into their poon trap. If you make enough money, they'll straight up hate your fucking guts and still offer to date, romance or marry you, because they are plotting the divorce from the start. The next fact is that most of them find it utterly impossible to keep up their fraud for six months. No way in hell you ever commit, move in or propose in less than six months. All of her horrors will come out within a year. The question for you is: Is the reward worth the misery? Do you really need to have a companion like her? Can't you just rub it out yourself and buy a lab or golden retriever? If I'm bringing a $100K plus a year, a sizable net worth, a decent, clean, well maintained home, nice cars, trucks and toys and nice vacations to the table you and your mushy butt better have something other than a cat and a 430 credit score.

I was fully prepared to die alone in my fortress of solitude. Surrounded by an amazing collection of guns, fast cars, nice watches and cupboards full of food I liked. Then one day I met a woman with her own money, her own toys and her own hobbies and we complimented each other in an amazing way. Together we make tons of money, own tons of toys and enjoy each others company. It is just about perfect most days.

I honestly thought every guy who ever talked about how happy his marriage is, was in fact a complete lying idiot, until I found this particular woman. I didn't limit myself to a particular hair color, eye color or boob size. I really like 5'2", athletic and frisky. C-cups and red hair are like a crack addiction. An intelligent well built librarian that looked completely nerdy was wearing me out for years but in the end a trim brunette with a sublime sense of humor and dazzling blue eyes did the trick.

If you want equal rights, you better be equal to the task. The biggest joke in the world is a "strong, empowered, woman", demanding a man support her neurotic, poverty stricken ass.

Since the thumbs up button only works once,
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: W54/XM-388