• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok Don Lemon says I’m a terrorist

Don Lemon and Maxine Waters drink the same Kool-Aid, which results in their being Low IQ... Hence, those that follow such creatures, are themselves, Low IQ. One must never forget, that ignorance is correctible by the acquisition of knowledge. Stupidity, however, is terminal. A major consequence of stupidity, is pain- and lots of it- for themselves, and others like them...

OldARcher

I heard the voice clips and thought; wow, this idiot just called me a terrorist. Called all my buddies terrorists too.
I wonder if since there is no way he could ever justify that would slander apply? Maybe a go fund me to sue Don Lemon. Lol. Sorry that thought just cracked me up.

1541113462597.png

R

You fellows simply don't understand the complexities of the gay male anchor's life and circumstances.
If we peel back the many layers and the centuries of oppression and ostracization embedded into his psyche at a basic and nearly genetic level, we will discover that Don Lemon, pictured here with his homosexual white male lover is in fact....

IMG_20181031_221525_828.jpg

A Liberal Commie Faggot Cocksucker

So just out of curiosity.... If a black guy and and white guy are a gay couple and engaging in oral sex and the black guy is being the receiver, is that a racist case of a white man holding a black man down? ;)

I just can’t believe he bangs a terrorist! I guess if your definition of “man” is strictly genetic it would apply to that little twink.

These clowns think if you are a hard working white male patriot you are a racist and a threat to there beliefs.

Reactions: Wlfdg and Mwalex
So just out of curiosity.... If a black guy and and white guy are a gay couple and engaging in oral sex and the black guy is being the receiver, is that a racist case of a white man holding a black man down? ;)
Lmao!

Just a thought, but we have plenty of reasons to dislike the Don Lemons of this world without having to curse them for their homosexuality.

There's plenty of room to encourage people like @gayguns to love their country and exercise their 2A rights without harping on and on and alienating them completely.

I know that I'm just as guilty of making jokes, but the fervor in here seems to be way over the top.

I'm gona puke now!

God save the Queen "s"

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Let the heathen spill theirs
On the dusty ground.
God shall make them pay for
Each sperm that can't be found.

Last edited:
^you sound like the nuns that told us we’d go blind if we spanked it. Come to think of it, my optometrist told me I was going to need glasses in a couple years...maybe it just happens veeeeerry slowly.

I love freedom. If dudes want to bang and they’re consenting adults — have at it. I am also free, however, to think buttsex is gross.

Reactions: Fig
Don't freek out it's just Monty Python.

I tought half of a high school to shoot.
Freeked when some turned gay.

The upsetting part is some of the gays vote demacrate,
that has them tossed out of my house!

Just a thought, but we have plenty of reasons to dislike the Don Lemons of this world without having to curse them for their homosexuality.

There's plenty of room to encourage people like @gayguns to love their country and exercise their 2A rights without harping on and on and alienating them completely.

I know that I'm just as guilty of making jokes, but the fervor in here seems to be way over the top.

I dont think you need to encourage @gayguns to love the country. He gets it.

How about Peter Theil does his sexual orientation have anything to do with anything at all?

He just pledged to support Trump in 2020.

My problem isnt with anyones personal choices.

Its only a problem when they try to force me to accept their choices or consider their choices more important than mine.

That sword cuts on the back side of the blade too.

Veer, I appreciate your post but do not agree. Lemon lumped all white men into one group and labeled us as terrorist. The classification was based solely on skin color, sort of like the “n” word. If that had been done by a white person or conservative there would be screams for his or her killing. Lemon skates because he is liberal, black and gay. Sorry if the anger comes out in less than constructive ways.

It’s kinda like the right wing radicalization report of 2008 all over again..

Fuck him.

One minute we're goddamn "heroes" and the next we're "terrorists"?

This motherfucker needs to make up his mind. I didn't change, we didn't change. My weapon didn't change, the FCG is a bit different but that's it. So WTF degrades us from honorably discharged "heroes" (because that's what Don Lemon was calling us, no?) down to a goddamn dirty fucking terrorists? Our former employers? Or lack thereof? Because that's all that's changed Don. That's ALL that's CHANGED DON!

How about this DON. How about we label YOUR ass. You call us terrorists, I call you a lying dogwhistle for the left, a racist sycophant racebaiter with no integrity and willing to take whole swaths of former military members and label them a terrorist because they practice the 2A, because the shoot damned AR rifles. Willing to group them in with Nazis and the like. Disgusting. Fuck you Don. Fuck you CNN.

Being called a hero feels dirtier than being called a terrorist by you somehow... Good job at fucking up America. DON.

Veer, I appreciate your post but do not agree. Lemon lumped all white men into one group and labeled us as terrorist. The classification was based solely on skin color, sort of like the “n” word. If that had been done by a white person or conservative there would be screams for his or her killing. Lemon skates because he is liberal, black and gay. Sorry if the anger comes out in less than constructive ways.
Soooo, you know how when there is a mass shooting and people not of our belief and understanding pile on the gun, and then we freedom lovers react by saying "blame the person not the gun"?
I think what Veer_G is/was trying to say is this. Don Lemon is an idiot but his sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. He would be an idiot even if he was straight. That not all gay's feel as he does. It is rarely a good idea to lump everyone into a category. Judge each person on his/her own merits.
Don skates because his industry is liberal, being black and gay helps.
If Megan Kelly is going to get fired for "black face" comments (her show sucked, it was just an excuse), then Don should face the same music. He won't because of reasons above.

Last edited:
If our Whiteness (if your white) and Patriotism can be questioned by him. Then his Gayness and Blackness are also fair game. He is not effed up because he is a gay black man. But he is an effed up gay black man.

Pretty simple really, Don sucks, his opinions are biased and skewed based on a lack of basic understanding of the American Patriot. He is not the mouthpiece of anyone that I associate with therefore his irrelevance is well, irrelevant.

Reactions: Snipe260
These media douches are no different than the Hollywierd actors. Someone pays them big money to say shit. They are all mindless whores. Sold themselves for fame. All empty shells. Who cares what his handler thinks??

The gay folks like to say they were born this way and it's genetic. But if that were true gayness and its lack of reproduction capability would have disappeared long ago. Being gay is a choice not a genetic predisposition. So, this is America if they want to be gay that's their choice and they have the right to be so.

But cut with the BS and don't try to convince everyone else it's normal and they don't have a choice. If you want to be gay more power to you. But cut with the we have no choice BS.

Don Lemon, like many others of his orientation, makes certain that we know his status and that he has all of the "special" protections that come with it. He uses his homsexuality as leverage. He uses his race as leverage. The two combined place him high on the intersectionality pyramid of specialness. He could change his name to Abdul and pretty much top out, but I suspect he's pacing himself.

So he put that card into play.
He put his sexuality on display, front and center. Ditto for race.
He made sure the world understood his protected status.

I watched some of his show the next night. No apology. No dialing it back.
Instead he doubled down, reiterating his position of untouchability based on his race and orientation and he had that bitch who used to be ESPN on there backing his plays.

He knows the management at CNN is afraid to send him a memo, much less reprimand him. He's made sure that he's set himself as an insta-victim in that regard. Just got to pull the string and let go.

I stand by my words. No offense intended to any other members or to my own homosexual brother or my own homosexual friends.
Nothing I said was untrue. He is liberal. He supports Communist ideals. He is is gay, and I'm pretty sure there's been some dicks shoved down his throat.

If Don Lemon wants labels, we can do labels.

Last edited:
He's not untouchable. He just thinks that he is. He should be very careful.

Reactions: mardad
Soooo, you know how when there is a mass shooting and people not of our belief and understanding pile on the gun, and then we freedom lovers react by saying "blame the person not the gun"?
I think what Veer_G is/was trying to say is this. Don Lemon is an idiot but his sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. He would be an idiot even if he was straight. That not all gay's feel as he does. It is rarely a good idea to lump everyone into a category. Judge each person on his/her own merits.
Don skates because his industry is liberal, being black and gay helps.
If Megan Kelly is going to get fired for "black face" comments (her show sucked, it was just an excuse), then Don should face the dame music. He won't because of reasons above.

I'm completely against Don Lemon using race and sexual orientation in order to get away with making vitriolic blanket statements about white males, let alone any racial/gender group. I can't even begin to explain how wrong it is for someone who enjoys so much exposure at a bully pulpit to do so. But, as you've deduced, 2A, reacting to it by attacking Don Lemon for being light in the loafers makes us look an awful lot like the Left and their MSM propaganda machine would make us out to be.

We're capable of being so much better than that. And we have yet to enter the crucible.