• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok Don Lemon says I’m a terrorist

One thing I’ve learned by living some years, you gotta play under the same rules if you gonna win the game! Another thing, if lemon wants to shove his dick into a big hairy asshole and pull it out and clean it on his T-shirt, that’s fine with me. Just don’t wipe it off on mine!

When I hear someone say that being gay is a choice, I can't help but think that they might be gay. No offense intended. But I see it like this: you either heart cock or you don't. I could no more choose to be gay than I could choose to be a chicken. I could look at titty pics all day. Booty pics, bush, etc. The "motivational picture thread" is the best thing ever. Looking at a pic of a dong is like looking at a pic of a...I dunno...an ankle. It's just a body part. Doesn't register.

I believe you are inherently one or the other. I really don't see how that couldn't be the case.

Just a thought, but we have plenty of reasons to dislike the Don Lemons of this world without having to curse them for their homosexuality.

There's plenty of room to encourage people like @gayguns to love their country and exercise their 2A rights without harping on and on and alienating them completely.

I know that I'm just as guilty of making jokes, but the fervor in here seems to be way over the top.
I get where you are going with taking the high road.
In my experience this is how we have gotten to the place/condition we currently enjoy.
This man can't be given free reign to make outrageous claims/statements because of some unwritten rules about PC.
The sooner we stand up and call out these extremists the better.
I will not wait until there are people being prosecuted, as in Briton, for "hate speech".
He has chosen to make his sexuality part of his public persona.

R

I wonder what Lemons has in mind for whites?

Travel papers?
Disarmament?
Registration with the state?
Bans on the ownership on property?
Bans on certain kinds of occupations?
Bans on interracial relations?
Mass imprisonment?

Who does that sound like, I wonder?

When I hear someone say that being gay is a choice, I can't help but think that they might be gay. No offense intended. But I see it like this: you either heart cock or you don't. I could no more choose to be gay than I could choose to be a chicken. I could look at titty pics all day. Booty pics, bush, etc. The "motivational picture thread" is the best thing ever. Looking at a pic of a dong is like looking at a pic of a...I dunno...an ankle. It's just a body part. Doesn't register.

I believe you are inherently one or the other. I really don't see how that couldn't be the case.
To start I could give an eff less if someone thinks I'm gay. See I have the benefit of knowing what I am.

People eff goats, chickens and who knows what else. Is that a Choice? Or are they born meat lovers?

I wonder what Lemons has in mind for whites?

Travel papers?
Disarmament?
Registration with the state?
Bans on the ownership on property?
Bans on certain kinds of occupations?
Bans on interracial relations?
Mass imprisonment?

Who does that sound like, I wonder?
He wants a race war.

I don't think lemmons understands the type of people he has angered.

Reactions: 308pirate
He's a fool. He's a politically correct drone with no opinion other than that which is given to him. He's just like Shepherd Smith only tanner. I can't stand to watch either of them. I feel like the stupidity is seeping out of the TV and infecting me.

Shepherd Smith
15404309782444.jpg

Don Lemon
15404309782444.jpg

same same

To start I could give an eff less if someone thinks I'm gay. See I have the benefit of knowing what I am.

People eff goats, chickens and who knows what else. Is that a Choice? Or are they born meat lovers?

I think (or hope) that bestiality is exceedingly rare, at least outside of the Mid East and sailing vessels lol.

I don’t think you’re gay (or care) but ask yourself: “could I choose to be gay?” No, right? Neither can gays. That just are.

That’s all I’m saying.

I have my own ideas about the root cause of homosexuality but at the end of the day all of that is irrelevant. The left and blacks have screamed about white privilege and that being used as a shield from reprisals for "bad" behavior. What Lemmon is doing is no different except the shield is pink instead of white. If white privilege is an issue gay privilege should be also.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I don't care what his race, color or preference is. He hides behind the protected status that his color and preference gives him.

He needs to understand the distinction between a patriot and a terrorist. It's only terrorism if the ideology advocates for primacy of the group over the individual, rather than being a group concerned with the individual.

A member of the former is a terrorist and a member of the latter is a patriot.

Last edited:
Sexual preference is not a protected status everywhere. Certainly not at the federal level.

He better never leave NYC though.

Reactions: Snipe260
Don lemon thinks im a terrorist......so what?

hes not going to do shit about it because hes a pussy.

people who believe him are also pussies.

and people who know better already know hes a fuck tard and dont listen to him.

......so whats the issue here?........

I think (or hope) that bestiality is exceedingly rare, at least outside of the Mid East and sailing vessels

Well if you browse the internet & read police crime reports enough, it seems to be more in the "uncommon" or "rare" rather than "exceedingly rare" category in this country.

One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter. “Terrorist” is a branding tool used by one side of a conflict — usually the larger, mechanized, technologically superior force — to vilify the other and garner support from the civilian base. I don’t think the word existed at the time, but I’m sure the American Revolutionary Army would have been branded terrorists by the English.

There will come a day, probably not long from today unfortunately, when men like us who have no option but to take up arms against tyrants once more, will be universally branded by the media as terrorists.

Don Lemon is just jumping the snap, so to speak.

Last edited:
We're running out of space to put all the many badges we are given. We are deplorables, terrorists, racists, homophobes, Nazis, sadists, misogynists, etc.

Have to get bigger T-shirts.

Its almost condescending to bite your tongue based on who visits this forum,, GG has the DNA of a badass real life patriot, he can defend himself or verbally bitchslap the said offender if he feels the need to.

Back to Lemon, ,,, he seems to consider white men terrorists, if i felt one group of people were terrorist i would take action, am i to assume he will do the same??? If so Mr Lemon will be a Darwin Award winner real soon?

I have my own ideas about the root cause of homosexuality but at the end of the day all of that is irrelevant. The left and blacks have screamed about white privilege and that being used as a shield from reprisals for "bad" behavior. What Lemmon is doing is no different except the shield is pink instead of white. If white privilege is an issue gay privilege should be also.

And, what I find fascinating is that the "White priveledge" concept/anti White priveledge movement was started by......(drum roll please)......Whites. Intentionally burning down your own house.....It just goes to show how far George Soros can make his money go in a gene pool chock full of useful idiots. He sure does get his money's worth.

Reactions: Mwalex
Its almost condescending to bite your tongue based on who visits this forum,, GG has the DNA of a badass real life patriot, he can defend himself or verbally bitchslap the said offender if he feels the need to.

Back to Lemon, ,,, he seems to consider white men terrorists, if i felt one group of people were terrorist i would take action, am i to assume he will do the same??? If so Mr Lemon will be a Darwin Award winner real soon?
This retard has no action in him other than shoving his peen in other guys ass. In fact, I bet he catches only.

Don lemon thinks im a terrorist......so what?

hes not going to do shit about it because hes a pussy.

people who believe him are also pussies.

and people who know better already know hes a fuck tard and dont listen to him.

It just pissed me off. Don Lemon pisses me off. When he opens his mouth it pisses me off more.

It just pissed me off. Don Lemon pisses me off. When he opens his mouth it pisses me off more.
Why concern yourself with the opinions of lesser beings?

Like do you give a shit what rats and donkeys think of you?

So why do you care what some brainless mouthpiece says?

You are superior to him as a being in the hierarchy of life.... stop treating him and valuing his opinion as though he is an equal

Why concern yourself with the opinions of lesser beings?

Like do you give a shit what rats and donkeys think of you?

So why do you care what some brainless mouthpiece says?

You are superior to him as a being in the hierarchy of life.... stop treating him and valuing his opinion as though he is an equal

There is one major reason to be concerned about what comes out of the mouth of people like Lemmon. Hitler. He pushed the concept of the genetic superiority of the Aryan people while being genetically inferior to them. There are people that will agree with Lemmon and “spread the word”. We should NEVER ignore people like Lemmon because the weak minded are always looking for a leader.

You are missing the point here, we are only concerned that he will not follow through on his threats, we are waiting.

There is one major reason to be concerned about what comes out of the mouth of people like Lemmon. Hitler. He pushed the concept of the genetic superiority of the Aryan people while being genetically inferior to them. There are people that will agree with Lemmon and “spread the word”. We should NEVER ignore people like Lemmon because the weak minded are always looking for a leader.

You are missing the point here, we are only concerned that he will not follow through on his threats, we are waiting.

AJ, not missing the point at all. My point was that we are becoming desensitized to these attacks and that is a mistake. Not putting stock into the source of the comments is a form of desensitization. I don’t think Lemmon is the next coming of Hitler but we do not know who the next one could be.

Reactions: Bender
Dude is 16oz's light of a pound. How that dipshit ever got on TV is beyond me. Bet he was picked on at school as the stupid kid.

Jerry,

I am certain he will not follow through on anything. I am also certain that, eventually, some dipshit will take to heart what he has to say and act on it.

Lemon has no position or values, he's just another NPC spouting off. It's far below mindless dogma regurgitation. It is hatred and it is inciteful with all of the forethought of an amoebae. With increasing frequency I hear this shit and my mind goes straight to LGOWI. We have a duty (IMO) to run the first amendment as far as we can before turning to the 2nd. Are we there..? Well, I am now alienated from pretty much all of my family who is left leaning, associates, a number of former colleagues, amongst others. Now that words are running out I guess we'll either have an escalation or things will fizzle out. Depends mostly on those dipshits.

But I will be able to say that I tried, to the point of absurdity. My value system dictates that I do that.

Along with some more ammo stock up on gauze and chest seals.

MTT

Don Lemon, like many others of his orientation, makes certain that we know his status and that he has all of the "special" protections that come with it. He uses his homsexuality as leverage. He uses his race as leverage. The two combined place him high on the intersectionality pyramid of specialness. He could change his name to Abdul and pretty much top out, but I suspect he's pacing himself.

So he put that card into play.
He put his sexuality on display, front and center. Ditto for race.
He made sure the world understood his protected status.

I watched some of his show the next night. No apology. No dialing it back.
Instead he doubled down, reiterating his position of untouchability based on his race and orientation and he had that bitch who used to be ESPN on there backing his plays.

He knows the management at CNN is afraid to send him a memo, much less reprimand him. He's made sure that he's set himself as an insta-victim in that regard. Just got to pull the string and let go.

I stand by my words. No offense intended to any other members or to my own homosexual brother or my own homosexual friends.
Nothing I said was untrue. He is liberal. He supports Communist ideals. He is is gay, and I'm pretty sure there's been some dicks shoved down his throat.

If Don Lemon wants labels, we can do labels.

Can I get a double Amen!

What is the message being delivered when, as a public figure and journalist, you may spout racist hate and carry on without consequence because you have the double shield of darker skin tone and cum in your hair? CNN will never pause for any such reflection as they are caught up in a cultural wave from which they cannot see the shore on which they will eventually crash.

I see Jerry lounging in a beach chair on that sandy strand, sipping a mai tai, with a stack of mags atop a bamboo table, peering over his shades at the breaking surf...

The real test is if a right leaning media outlet had said the same thing about all black men. They would have been prosecuted for hate speech. If both sides can't say similar things? How can it be protected speech?

In the end Lemon normally has 3 like viewers. By saying this millions heard his words. But I don't think the reaction he will get is the reaction he wanted.

I'll bet Don's Lemon, has been in Anderson's Pooper.

You guys think if maybe we hand over ol' AJ to sweet cheeks Don that he'll let the rest of us off with a stern warning?

C'mon, Jer, take one for the team, huh?

:ROFLMAO:

They better be careful. Label people long enough those people might decide to start acting like the label. Know what I am saying? I can’t tell you how many girls I grew up with who were in relationships with good guys who started smothering them and then started thinking that they were cheating on them even tho they weren’t. At some point the girls gave in and were like if I am going to be accused of it regardless then why not do it? Dangerous ground this labeling is.

Reactions: mtrmn
Why would you crap in the plate that you eat from? Guess it makes sense when you put your pecker in some other dudes pooper