• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok fellas... I cant stop thinking about it but I a

reewik

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2009
    La Vergne, TN
    I have a rifle I really really want. The rifle is a GA Precision Rem700 300 winmag in a AICS Chassis. Had a 20 moa rail and a rail set up front. Has a break ready for a suppressor. Has a 25" barrel that is fluted.

I have a 308 and I want more punch, GA precision has been a dream setup for a while.... Whatcha think?

Re: Ok fellas... I cant stop thinking about it but I a

So buy it.

I dont care for a single part of yur build but if its what you want get and move on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reewik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a rifle I really really want. The rifle is a GA Precision Rem700 300 winmag in a AICS Chassis. Had a 20 moa rail and a rail set up front. Has a break ready for a suppressor. Has a 25" barrel that is fluted.

I have a 308 and I want more punch, GA precision has been a dream setup for a while.... Whatcha think? </div></div>

Its a GAP-built rifle in the caliber/config. you want and it seems like it is immediately available to you...what the hell is there to think about?!?!
    wink.gif

You are on the wrong site if you are looking for people to talk you out of getting a GAP gun in the config you want
    wink.gif

If you have the funds and you want it I say jump all over it.

Cash + Desired Gun=BUY IT NOW!

Buy it like there's no tommorow! Besides if it turns out to not be the rifle for you after all, then it's a GAP rifle, and it will sell on here like a hotcake and you can try something else.

I dunno, you might want to wait. I heard that they've got the exact same rifle but coming out in the 301 Win Mag. It's supposed to be 1 better than the 300WM.

I think you should buy it or post the info where I can buy it. LOL. kidding, but really - buy it.

ok maybe you are one of those people that needs to be told not to do something in order to do it..so here goes.

thats the dumbest idea I have heard in years..dont be an idiot and go spening money on an awesome rifle
    smile.gif

Eric,
    Explain to your Mother/Wife/or girlfriend, that it is a Redneck savings account, it will hold most of its value if you take care of it, and with a name brand like Gap, you will always have a group to sell it to if you get tired of it.
    SScott

I prefer automotive transportation to walking, and am thinking of driving.
    So whatcha think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rosie Palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno, you might want to wait. I heard that they've got the exact same rifle but coming out in the 301 Win Mag. It's supposed to be 1 better than the 300WM. </div></div>

Notta possible!

LOL... well I said to myself... screw it and bought it!!

5578037555_723ce18035_b.jpg
    5578037467_8cacd2fb49_z.jpg

Then enjoy it.
    ....Should be sweet if you got into it for a good price.
    ....SmokeRolls

you did good

Sweet looking rig

Got to shoot it this am .... Just sighting in the scope... First impressions, I like!!

Wow! Well done...

You don't see the Cadex AI accessory rails too often! Interesting build and a good snag on your part. NOW GET OUT AND SHOOT IT!!!
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never seen that rail system before. Has anyone else?

I just fired an email off to them for details.

http://cadexdefence.com/accuracy_international_fore_end_rail.html </div></div>

I posted just before you about the Cadex. I have only seen one in person and my observations are purely in comparison with the IMUNS from Badger with which I am better acquainted. First off...the Cadex unit is HUGE and HEAVY. Counting the side rails and the top rail...it is nearly a foot long and weighs over 1lb (in comparison to the more compact, 12oz IMUNS)!! The top rail also extends back toward the receiver a good ways which may, depending on the scope you have setup, interfere with your scope, how low/close to the barrel you can mount it, and with the usefulness of some of the rear portion of the Cadex top rail. It is also SPENDY AS HELL at an average retail of around $500 compared to the Badger's $300 (or so) cost.

The advantages of the Cadex unit are that the side rails are in a better position for placement of accessories (keeping them in reach a little better than the IMUNS for quick access) and it also offers a lot more mounting surface depending on what all you need to mount on the rifle. Finally, the Cadex is VERY easy to install/uninstall.

reewik,
    Let us know when your Rifle ADD sets in so we can buy it from you! I call dibbs! My bid? $5!
    wink.gif

Looks good.

I would piss the CADEX off unless you intend to mount NV on it.

Hows it shoot?

Great rifle. Let us know how you like it after you shot it.

So far I like it, however the extractor seems a bit worn as I can no longer extract the spent brass. (I am getting that taken care of as we speak.) As for the rifle, Once I get used to her she seems to be a nail driver as I hoped she would be. I feel a little more recoil however not a huge amount. I can shoot 20 rounds in a row, max shot thus far because of the extraction issues. I am hoping to get the bolt back with the new extractor so I can go out to 300 with her and see what she will do. I just have to get the nut behind the bolt used to this beast.