• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok Pit dwellers, Caption This

6qvdi1.jpg

View attachment 7939510

...... so like I was saying if you sell that months allotment of candles, they use the proceeds to go towards the next months, and you get a bonus paid in essential oils! Let me know if I can sign you up!
“I told you not to let Bender do your prostate exam, you realized I was right about the same time you realized that he had a hand on each shoulder!”

• Love
Reactions: Bender
I went to that stupid gun range with you , so now we're going over there to do some metal detecting.

Damn! This thread should come with a warning for anyone who's drinking good liquor:

PROCEED WITH CAUTION - READING THIS MAY CAUSE SPIT-TAKES

Well done, gentlemen! 🥃🥃
Had mine. Started with Buffalo Trace. Had a glass of The Prisoner with my blue cheese rib eye. Finishing the night with Stagg Jr.
Just buzzed enough to enjoy the thread without talking about my cousin story. Or was that my sister story? 🤔

You get the ass right after I poke it in your ass.