• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ok, seriously...wtf?

He pled guilty.....how the !@#$% can it be overturned? By a federal judge no less.

Not the least bit surprised about anything …any more. 👎
In fact , the last time I was surprised was when I found out they didn’t put real cream in Twinkies 🥴

No penalty can ever really rectify what that little shit had done. ELEVEN commandos from multiple branches gave their lives in action in attempts to rescue this fucker thinking he had been abducted by Islamists and is facing torture and beheading.
icon_smile_angry.gif

He should only be seeing flourescent lights, chrome steel furnishings, and concrete walls for the rest of his miserable life.

Remember this?

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv
Lol. I read this headline in the news and wasn't even remotely surprised. Just scrolled to the next story in the feed.

You know the military is fucked when the Marines are wishing General Anus (Amos) was back.

Fine. Let him off the hook. In the middle of Somalia. With no food, no water, no clothes, and a crucifix tattooed to his chest.

North Korea will also work. It would be a fate worse than death. Imagine during the flight to Panmunjom he realizes that everything he had previously, family life, American lifestyle and food, all the places he could have visited and enjoyed, malls, clubs, sporting venues, all gone. Then to the border and ordered to cross into essentially the City of Dis in Dante's version of Hell. He would be alive for a long time depending on how his new hosts value his presence and what he can do for them, but it would be a life in a nightmarish abhorrence where everything is wrong. Even the goods he might be able to acquire and the "stores" in which he might be able to "shop" in would be parodies of what he once knew. It would be basically being banished into the Backrooms...

No penalty can ever really rectify what that little shit had done. ELEVEN commandos from multiple branches gave their lives in action in attempts to rescue this fucker thinking he had been abducted by Islamists and is facing torture and beheading.
icon_smile_angry.gif

He should only be seeing flourescent lights, chrome steel furnishings, and concrete walls for the rest of his miserable life.
Why lights?

Complete and total darkness works for me.