• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ok to send multipliable form 1s at once ??

Zevdogs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2010
Utah
If I was to send in 5 form 1s would they care if it's all in one folder ore do they want them one at a time ???
Also do form ones ever have a time limet before it needs to be done

Re: Ok to send multipliable form 1s at once ??

You can send in as many as you want. you wont fit 5 form 1's, fingerprint cards, and all that into one folder. you will have to break it up into two envelopes most likely. When I sent in 6 Form 4's on a trust it took almost 3 large manilla envelopes to get them all to the atf

What is the best way to attach the photo to the form one.. If I use glue it will mess up the front side but I don't know if just tape is ok ??

Send in as many as you like, with your serial # on each check for each form 1, print cards, ect. I have always used a glue stick for affixing the photo's.

No need to send separate checks, just make sure the total amount is correct to cover each Form 1 application.

Send in one check and one set of fp cards along with one citizenship form, attach photos with elmers glue sticks or with rubber cement since both work well. I usually lay a book on the photos after gluing overnight to make sure of a good seal. Make a few copys of each one also incase of lost mail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titleiiredneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send in one check and one set of fp cards along with one citizenship form, attach photos with elmers glue sticks or with rubber cement since both work well. I usually lay a book on the photos after gluing overnight to make sure of a good seal. Make a few copys of each one also incase of lost mail.

</div></div>
nobody ever said anything about citizenship forms before do you need them if you weare born in the USA ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zevdogs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titleiiredneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Send in one check and one set of fp cards along with one citizenship form, attach photos with elmers glue sticks or with rubber cement since both work well. I usually lay a book on the photos after gluing overnight to make sure of a good seal. Make a few copys of each one also incase of lost mail.

</div></div>
nobody ever said anything about citizenship forms before do you need them if you weare born in the USA ? </div></div>

Last time i did one, yep

Do yourself a favor and send your forms to BATF by some mode that is track able and requires someone at The BATF to sign for them. I would send then Express Mail and have a Green Card returned to me. BTAF is like any other government agency, most folks do their job but some…..The some folks when they see a big pile of work may try to “lose it.” I have been had paperwork “lost” and when I produced my “Green Card’ it was “found.” Just my cynical two cents.

Martin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bad timing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you mean by time limit? </div></div>

When you get the form 1 back and I have 5 to make I think it would be fine if it takes a year or more to finish them