• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OK which one of you was this...………….

smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif

Looks like something an ANTIFA basement dwelling neckbeard simp would do. Probably wanted to impress one of the sorry excuses for a female inside the pack because his "I am a militant male feminist" angle wasn't getting him any action. And above all else, they are NOT exactly known for possessing functional intelligence or a grasp on the consequences of their actions...

Last week while in Kansas, we had to call a cease fire because there was a plane over the neighboring farm that was crop dusting. We were shooting 3 miles which equates to 1610ft. max. ord. Just wonder if there's any ELR ranges near where this happened???

That is pretty good shooting for something random. Lucky maybe. The helio squadron is one that carries dignitaries and big shots. I hope they get the effer. 2020 will it ever end. 2021 is looking kind of iffy right now too.

Intent would make a large difference to me. If it was some anti government jerk fry them. If it was some ignorant kid who did not know the rifle was loaded different story.

At pilot training in Del Rio TX 20+ years ago we had some planes come back from low levels with bullet holes. Never found out if it was dope runners or pissed off ranchers

Okay.....when you consider the math to hit the helo, the airframe design, then the probability hit/miss ratio, THEN the factor needed that SOMEHOW there is injury to any of the crew members.........Jesus....They need to figure out why he was using a 6.5 Creedmoor instead of a .308 rifle.

It was me. I used my 45ACP223 with spin drift moa/mil and a 40x60x62 scope on full semiauto shooting from Charlottesville. Had a lot of elevation to compensate for the drop but still a helluva shot. Now ya'll know Im an 'operator.'

Negro please! You can't hit the water in the toilet bowl you spinkler dicked muthafucker.

Negro please! You can't hit the water in the toilet bowl you spinkler dicked muthafucker.

Seems like my 'sprinkler dicked' shot found its way into your mouth with no great problem.

And if youre going to use a racial slur, why beat around the bush? Just come out and show us your true nature.

Seems like my 'sprinkler dicked' shot found its way into your mouth with no great problem.

And if youre going to use a racial slur, why beat around the bush? Just come out and show us your true nature.

hahaha.. racial slur. hahaha.

eat my racial shit.

hahaha.

oh, and who are you kidding... you've not had a hard on since the Carter administration...

Before writing "I Did It...." followed by some funny stuff... Just remember that these are federal prosecutors you are dealing with.

Just ask General Flynn how things are going, before thinking satire or humor ( or lack of guilt) make a statement like that a good idea, amusing as it is??

Just 'sayin!

SIrhr

It's all good. Although Maggie's outlived his usefulness by an entire lifetime, I've established an ironclad, and in his case, leadless and waterproof defense. The Sprinkler Dick Defense as sponsored by our site sponsor Depends "because you're an old fuck and you hold your pecker like Michael J Fox off his meds".

I'm a good man.

Last edited:
hahaha.. racial slur. hahaha.

eat my racial shit.

hahaha.

oh, and who are you kidding... you've not had a hard on since the Carter administration...

Filth and cursing show the true caliber of those who cant think.

Greg taught me the best way to deal with those like you who have nothing constructive to say and seek only to stir shit, Ignore is my friend, good riddance. Bwahahahaha

Before writing "I Did It...." followed by some funny stuff... Just remember that these are federal prosecutors you are dealing with.

Just ask General Flynn how things are going, before thinking satire or humor ( or lack of guilt) make a statement like that a good idea, amusing as it is??

Just 'sayin!

SIrhr

Thanks for the thought but I do think my post is so ridiculous one would have to stretch it awful far to make any thing out of it. But Ill remove it anyway.

Filth and cursing show the true caliber of those who cant think.

Greg taught me the best way to deal with those like you who have nothing constructive to say and seek only to stir shit, Ignore is my friend, good riddance. Bwahahahaha

'Bye Felicia!