• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Okay, who is this ...

Y'all are missing the point of bigger concern.....who the F would let a hairy dwarf like that into a marina let alone onto the docks. Fuck.
That beard is nightmare fuel. Probably smells like cabbage too.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Dude was a sniper check his elbow and trigger finger .....

What does this say ?

View attachment 7871736

Can you notice the line going side to side right above the Carver ?
Everything from there up can be removed.
The fact you don't see it removed is because there are LOADS of stupid people out there.
Are you going to join that crowd ?
You are an IDIOT, trying to get up that swim ladder with 80lbs of dead weight scuba gear, with that very narrow swim step to boot, only an idiot would do that, Carver is a cheap brand, try Davis, Hatteras, Riviera or the big boy fishing cats, I dive off a 44' Hatteras with a 4' cockpit extension giving us an 10' cockpit and low freeboard to load 50lb flatties or swordfish. Try that on your Pussy Palace. Read the other comments.

I guess I'm the only one that noticed the swim platform.
You know, for landing big fish or landing big ass's that went diving ?

It looks just like this..
8295816_20220428153717188_1_XLARGE.jpg

You might also notice the shiny chrome plate ?
That covers the hole that you pull fish in thru.

It's certainly not my fault that Floridians are lame enough to think you need A/C when out boating.
Oh, wait.....they think it's hot and humid in Fl.
Pfft, go to the Ozarks if you want to find out what hot and humid really is.

If it was my boat, I'd deep 6 that fucking rear cover in a heartbeat.
Useless shit that ruins a boat.
But....it's "fashionable" in Florida.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Allegedly, someone would pay to have this boat sunk ...

Hypothetically speaking, if one were to deposit money in an "Offshore Account" how much are we talking?

And can they pay in Rubles, or is it renminbi only, asking for a friend

Allegedly ...
In Minecraft

Miles vs Nautical miles!

Move over Mil vs MOA!
yesterday in St Augustine was 6.75. Today in Charleston 5.99. This will be the cheapest fuel for the rest of the trip expecting over 7.00 in NY/NJ hoping it is below 6.50 in NC

View attachment 7871809

It's certainly not my fault that Floridians are lame enough to think you need A/C when out boating.

Dummy the shiny chrome plate is a port light, it opens from the center of the transom into the aft cabin, going to pull the fish over the queen sized bed and the shag carpet? Pro Tip it is not a Tuna Door.

• Haha
Dummy the shiny chrome plate is a port light, it opens from the center of the transom into the aft cabin, going to pull the fish over the queen sized bed and the shag carpet? Pro Tip it is not a Tuna Door.
Tuna door?
D459C964-E7DD-405F-ABDD-07EC95F8DFA4.jpeg

You guys have your nautical terminology all messed up.

Pro Tip.
The name you've chosen with California implied, implies democrat to the bone.
The fact a bed can be moved seems to be beyond your pay grade.

BTW, exactly where are the floor plans ?
You do know the engines are under that area, not a sleeping area or <gasp> 60 foot stateroom.

You do know the engines are under that area, not a sleeping area or <gasp> 60 foot stateroom.
The sales info. pretty much said the master cabin is aft. With the exception of some two twin beds that are on rails to be slid together to make a double, on most yachts placement of beds are pretty fixed.

View attachment 7871809

You've never had a fucking boat in your life bigger than a canoe.

You know it.

I know it.

And you know that I know it.

A Carver? Yuck, fuck that POS

I'll take the Hatteras to the right of it

Fun fact, Hatteras is now owned by Bass Pro Shops boat division, they deep sixed the motor yachts and slimmed the sport fishers to a couple models with the intention of using the rest of the factory to make Mako and Tracker Saltwater center consoles.

Meanwhile Viking is just crushing the Sportfishing market and their center console line is selling like hot cakes.

• Love
Reactions: Bender
Fun fact, Hatteras is now owned by Bass Pro Shops boat division, they deep sixed the motor yachts and slimmed the sport fishers to a couple models with the intention of using the rest of the factory to make Mako and Tracker Saltwater center consoles.

Meanwhile Viking is just crushing the Sportfishing market and their center console line is selling like hot cakes.
It's sad what's become of Hatteras. I deliberately chose a photo of an 80s 46. Those were Hatteras' glory days.

Bertram is back, hopefully they expand their convertible lineup towards the meat and potatoes 40 - 50 ft segment. Though the new 35 makes me wet.

Agree with your view of Viking. They own the production SF market hands down.

Fun fact, Hatteras is now owned by Bass Pro Shops boat division,

Interesting that Hatteras doesn't show up on the "our brands" lineup in White River Marine Group's website even though they've owned it for months now........

I looked at Mako's website and their offshore lineup has been cut down to three boats (21, 33, and 40-something).

Then I look at Hatteras and noticed that all the GTX 45 models are paired down to just one. I think I hear the sound of a flushing toilet

Reactions: Bender
Uh NO, it is a trideck cruiser, no cockpit for real diving of fishing, reason they have sportfishers with large cockpits to work a large fish work close to the water or room to stack 10 SCUBA tanks.

The TriDeck assembly is just a ghilli suit for the boat.
It's totally tactical and hidden in plain site.

Everybody loves hobbits they're just so huggable.

Also I built in Florida, railing code is 38" max for a height scale.

I have not found this to be true. I can’t hug someone of that height without a sexual harassment suit that stars sausage as the main character.

Reactions: FWoo45
Interesting that Hatteras doesn't show up on the "our brands" lineup in White River Marine Group's website even though they've owned it for months now........

I looked at Mako's website and their offshore lineup has been cut down to three boats (21, 33, and 40-something).

Then I look at Hatteras and noticed that all the GTX 45 models are paired down to just one. I think I hear the sound of a flushing toilet

Hatteras was having major issues as far back as 2016, good friend of mine went to buy one and it was just one problem after another until he bagged the whole thing and bought a Viking instead. They really went down hill after the family sold to an investment firm that had zero knowledge of anything regarding boats.

Now it looks like Bass Pro wanted them for their manufacturing capability and canned the majority of their products to make room. Compare that to Viking who came out with a new 64ft and 90ft sportfishers plus a 55ft center console and in the first couple weeks sold 20, 12 & 20 of each to the tune of at least $340 Million for the total.

Pro Tip.

What a moron

Pro Tip.

Idiot the engines are amidships on aft cabin models (Pussy Palaces), thus the name given to them, Mommy is calling for dinner child.

Allegedly, someone would pay to have this boat sunk ...

Hypothetically speaking, if one were to deposit money in an "Offshore Account" how much are we talking?

And can they pay in Rubles, or is it renminbi only, asking for a friend

Allegedly ...
If it’s located near the American flag I might know some people.

Idiot the engines are amidships on aft cabin models (Pussy Palaces), thus the name given to them, Mommy is calling for dinner child.
Same as in convertibles, as long as we're talking about straight shaft drives

HAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOL..................

This is what a well made boat looks like dipshit
46-hatteras-46-convertible-1974-southern-exposure-for-sale.jpg

And this
R.0ae1668f5b0d0021eed79a73b5629f56
My buddies 80's 44' Hatt with a factory 4' cockpit extension allowed us to mount a 4 whip dive compressor, it originally was diesel driven on deck but it was loud as hell, so we rebuilt an old diesel generator motor and attached a hydraulic pump to it below deck and put another hydraulic pump on the deck mounted air compressor, hydraulic driven compressor is much quieter, made it quick disconnect, so when bluefin make a run we have plenty of deck and a big ass gin pole to lift them in. Cockpit extension gives us 700 gallons of fuel to easily hit the banks 100 miles out.