• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Okay Zoomers (Axe Edition)

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    So wife and I just got back from the grocery store to pick up a few things and I barely survived a chemical attack on me. I was in the fridge picking up a case of beer and a group of zoomers were walking towards me and one of them was walking backwards for whatever reason and I put my hand up because I knew he was gonna run into me which he did and of course he apologized and his posse continued on their way and what they left in their wake was an invisible cloud of Axe body spray that they all must have marinated in before entering the store. No joke, it literally made it hard for me to breathe and my asthma is seasonal and it doesn't usually affect me this time of year. Kids these days.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: The D
    Heard on a podcast recently that scientists have determined that teenage boys smell like goats.

Cheese, goat, and urine. WoW.

Their behavior aside- if I was being fair, 20 years or so ago I used to buy into the Axe body spray advertisements after hearing a couple of ladies mention that they liked it. I'd lay it on thick too, if I remember right, Kilo was the scent my personal "market research" suggested as being best. Axe eventually came out with a body wash of their scents but that gave me an allergic reaction so that was the end of Axe products for me. Of course during that timeframe I was supporting Marlboro the best I could so any scents I added to the mix were likely wasted in hindsight.

But back to the OP's comment- on one hand, at least they had the awareness to recognize their tomfoolery and apologized to you. That alone puts them a few pegs ahead of many of their generation and indicates their parents did something right raising them. As for the Axe cloud- I'd have to give them a little bit of grace because if they're anything like me, they're likely just trying their best to get laid.

-LD

Their behavior aside- if I was being fair, 20 years or so ago I used to buy into the Axe body spray advertisements after hearing a couple of ladies mention that they liked it. I'd lay it on thick too, if I remember right, Kilo was the scent my personal "market research" suggested as being best. Axe eventually came out with a body wash of their scents but that gave me an allergic reaction so that was the end of Axe products for me. Of course during that timeframe I was supporting Marlboro the best I could so any scents I added to the mix were likely wasted in hindsight.

But back to the OP's comment- on one hand, at least they had the awareness to recognize their tomfoolery and apologized to you. That alone puts them a few pegs ahead of many of their generation and indicates their parents did something right raising them. As for the Axe cloud- I'd have to give them a little bit of grace because if they're anything like me, they're likely just trying their best to get laid.

-LD

The ladies loved Gio back when I was in school. I remember the axe body spray and curve phases. Some poor bastard put on his dad's Brut and got verbally tortured all day.

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male."

Sure, it sounds gay... but it smelled good and dropped panties.
    images-38.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: vinniedelpino
    Were you alive when axe came out? They were going to schools handing it out, a couple of kids aren’t shit. Imagine whole schools being an axe gas chamber.

"So wife and I just got back from the grocery store..."

Wait! What? YOU'RE MARRIED?

The Polo Crest and CK1 laid gross and heavy in the halls of my high school ... that and the disgusting smell of Victoria's Secret lotion the girls wore. Nasty stuff.

AXE body spray.............My 8 year old son received a toiletries package one Christmas a few years back. Small can of AXE body spray was one of the samples. I get a phone call with him screaming his head off. Rush home to find out he had showered and decided to use a little in the lower region. Long story short.........he won't be doing that again! Two plus days it tore him up! Every time we walk past that section in Walgreens or wherever I always ask him if he wants to give it another shot.........NOPE!