• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ol Joe has the answer. Mask mandate!

Karma Enforcer
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014

If masks really worked, why do bio teams dress from head to toe in an air tight suit? Why not just use a $5 mask from wal mart and be done with it?

We all know what masks are about. Taking away your individuality. Has nothing to do with covid-19.

So, who all is going to wear a mask at home? While mowing the yard. Shoveling snow. Changing your oil. Driving your car. Or fucking your wife. Or just fishing, by yourself.

"Overseas this week, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia became the latest foreign leader to impose a national mandate for citizens to wear masks."

Yes, Mr. Biden. Follow in the footsteps of another would-be dictator who rigs elections and whom you and your ilk claimed repeatedly meddled in ours...

I only wear my mask to go buy groceries and the occasional big box store; because my grammy has made it the law. That said, I have no problem if a private company wants me to wear a mask inside. That's their business, and they may do as they please in my book - including not baking cakes for some people.

But, at the range, in my AO, screw that. I'm mask free and I'll be damned if I'm wearing a mask on my bike ride. I'm pretty sure after a few protein bars I can fart more dangerous stuff ;).

I only wear my mask to go buy groceries and the occasional big box store; because my grammy has made it the law. That said, I have no problem if a private company wants me to wear a mask inside. That's their business, and they may do as they please in my book - including not baking cakes for some people.

private property can do whatever they want, if you want to use their store follow the rules, if you disagree then dont give them your business. Alot of people get mad at these businesses but it usually a state requirement so they can stay open & operate

Ol' Joe the moron, doesn't even know how to wear a mask; it's always below his nose or hanging from his ear. Maybe he should mandate that they all be yellow to signify the US officially becoming a Banana Republic, if he manages to cheat his way into office.

I have to wear a mask for chemo, no choice there.

Folks on chemo should wear masks in public no matter some BS Wuhan Flu or not.
Thats just smart business.

And be sure to call it the Wuhan Flu.

When they say you are racist, ask them if ebola virus is racist?
No they say?
Ask them how it was it named?

When they can't answer just walk away.
And before you do, look up where the Ebola River is.... so you are educated.

Not me , I won't wear them when I go into a business. Most won't say anything to you and the ones that have I just tell them ok , I will take my money somewhere else.
I'm not a mask wearer either but that's kind of a crappy response to a business asking you to wear one. Here in Oklahoma there are cities that have threatened to revoke a business's license if they don't push it. They'd be forced to close just because they don't enforce the mask rule. So to treat the business like it's all up to them is just wrong. It might be different where you're at but that's the case here.

It's not the only thing Joe has talked about. Welcome back to the Paris accord....ah the funneling of tax payer dollars for a non-effective plan. China "Oh yea our CO2 emissions are lower."

Everything Trump has done will be un-done in one week of pedos fraudulent taking of the office. I need more alcohol.

No they say?

Dont forget Spanish Flu and West Nile virus, amongst others

And the Spanish Flu was from France!!

But, like the KKK being the militant wing of the Dem party, facts dont matter.
Just what they can label folks who dont buy their drivel as all over as part of their commie BS!!!

Im a bit tired of their crap if you cant tell....

How are you all going to feel when Joe puts a mandatory vaccine law in place?

remember when they made it manditory to smog your car.... I wonder how many places are doing falsified scans that provide the government with a “pass” on that vehicle.

How are you all going to feel when Joe puts a mandatory vaccine law in place?
That isn’t likely at all... at least not for awhile.
The average vaccine takes at least ten years to develop.
The fastest ever was four years.
There’s no way to convince a court that all people should feel reasonably confident that the vaccines are safe and effective.
It takes of years of data to determine safety, properly.

masks on the other hand... yeah they’re definitely going to mandate that.

I am ready to comply with his total ass mandate..
5CFA98EB-BBA8-4EE7-95FC-6327254C0CB6.gif

There will be a vaccine released in 2021, at least one, maybe more than one. Who knows if it will work (how do those flu shots work out most years?)

Biden has no plan other than to follow what Europe has done, and guess what?

France, Germany and the UK are all back on lock down, they are no better off than the US

Biden might have a plan of bullshit nothingness faux actions, but he has no plan that will actually work or accomplish anything.
The vaccine rollout for 2021, assuming it even is approved, will be dedicated towards elderly people that are high risk.
They wouldn’t even have enough doses for a mandatory vaccine for quite awhile, and even once they do, very strong safety and efficacy standards will need to be proven.
To your point about the flu, there’s a reason it’s not mandatory...
I wouldn’t worry about it for now.
Most of the big virus surge we’re seeing is likely going to take place under trumps remaining term. There’s almost no chance of a national lockdown under him.

Wait until everyone starts getting sick of bacterial pneumonia from constantly wearing masks. Fauci actually prepared a report on the Spanish Flu. There was a significant number of folks that died from wearing masks vs the flu, maybe even more than the flu. It has been a minute since I viewed the document but it is out there.

Wait until everyone starts getting sick of bacterial pneumonia from constantly wearing masks. Fauci actually prepared a report on the Spanish Flu. There was a significant number of folks that died from wearing masks vs the flu, maybe even more than the flu. It has been a minute since I viewed the document but it is out there.
I read the same document. The dumbass said masks made people sick now he is saying masks will protect you. Two faced?

No they say?

Be better off calling it wuhan virus if you’re gonna go the “technically” route

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
I don’t know that he is an idiot, but an easily influenced pussy for sure. He is just another sheep amongst the wolves in DC and should just STFU at this point and retire

I read the same document. The dumbass said masks made people sick now he is saying masks will protect you. Two faced?
He is just a weak man playing puppet with the Dems hand up his ass speaking for him. Took Trump a minute to smell the stink of fishiness however, but he caught on eventually

All the doctors and nurses that came on bidens tv ad said he can cure this well we will see.

Reactions: Redmanss
remember all - this is the same idiot who said shoot a dbl barrel shotgun - dude has an IQ of like 5

private property can do whatever they want, if you want to use their store follow the rules, if you disagree then dont give them your business. Alot of people get mad at these businesses but it usually a state requirement so they can stay open & operate

We still have a mask mandate, most businesses will give you one if you don’t have one and if you refuse to wear it they just ask you to leave so they don’t get fined or shut down.

I'm not a mask wearer either but that's kind of a crappy response to a business asking you to wear one. Here in Oklahoma there are cities that have threatened to revoke a business's license if they don't push it. They'd be forced to close just because they don't enforce the mask rule. So to treat the business like it's all up to them is just wrong. It might be different where you're at but that's the case here.
Where in the fuck in Oklahoma do you live, cause anywhere I’ve been across this state, that has not been the case, we actually have a sign outside our store that prohibits mask wearing in it. When the liberal shitholes like Norman tried it, their mayor and some city council members got recalled.

Will it give you an enormous Schwanzstucker?

Sure, let's give untested vaccines to old vulnerable weakend people. What the Fuck could go wrong?
A vaccine that killed a perfectly healthy 20 some year old male during testing. And the majority of others have 'severe' side effects.

Them nursing home people are way tougher than he was. Lol.

On a side note, has anybody been following how much the ICAN org has done on these covid vaccines?

No they say?

I've been calling it the Wuhan Coronavirus from Day 1, and the funny thing is, almost ALL Chinese speaking people in my neighborhood supermarkets, or in local parks, have called it "Wuhan bingdu", which means Wuhan virus, whenever they are talking about it... Example: "Zheng da? Wuhan bingdu zhai Shanghai you bao fa la?" (Really? The Wuhan virus is spreading in Shanghai again?")

A vaccine that killed a perfectly healthy 20 some year old male during testing. And the majority of others have 'severe' side effects.

Them nursing home people are way tougher than he was. Lol.

On a side note, has anybody been following how much the ICAN org has done on these covid vaccines?
What did said 20 year old die of? COVID? Heart Attack? I haven't been following the vaccine stuff that much for COVID anyway. What have the side effects been for other companies vaccines?

Well excuse me for exercising my freedom to chose who I do business with .
So since you think I'm wrong , would you like to tell me the correct response ?
So You think that if I walk in a business and they tell me to put on a mask , I shouldn't be allowed to turn around and walk out ?

You know what , your right . Next time you go to a business that has a gun free sign on there door , you should be forced to do business with them .

You know businesses do have the ability to give the government the finger !

The amount of newbie trolls is becoming staggering. They just keep multiplying like cockroaches!

If masks really worked, why do bio teams dress from head to toe in an air tight suit? Why not just use a $5 mask from wal mart and be done with it?

We all know what masks are about. Taking away your individuality. Has nothing to do with covid-19.

So, who all is going to wear a mask at home? While mowing the yard. Shoveling snow. Changing your oil. Driving your car. Or fucking your wife. Or just fishing, by yourself.
I wont and dont obey communists, so bidoof can turn his mandate sideways and shove it up his ass.

Reactions: Doc68
That isn’t likely at all... at least not for awhile.
The average vaccine takes at least ten years to develop.
The fastest ever was four years.
There’s no way to convince a court that all people should feel reasonably confident that the vaccines are safe and effective.
It takes of years of data to determine safety, properly.

masks on the other hand... yeah they’re definitely going to mandate that.
Joe Biden/Bill Gates/Anthony Fauci; “Hold my beer”..... :rolleyes:

So You think that if I walk in a business and they tell me to put on a mask , I shouldn't be allowed to turn around and walk out ?

You know what , your right . Next time you go to a business that has a gun free sign on there door , you should be forced to do business with them .

The amount of newbie trolls is becoming staggering. They just keep multiplying like cockroaches!

Two restaurants in Carlsbad, NM were fined and shut down, licenses revoked by the governor, for violating an outdoor patio only requirement over the summer. Unfortunately you are wrong with respect to businesses giving Gov’t the finger with impunity.

Where in the fuck in Oklahoma do you live, cause anywhere I’ve been across this state, that has not been the case, we actually have a sign outside our store that prohibits mask wearing in it. When the liberal shitholes like Norman tried it, their mayor and some city council members got recalled.
Just outside of Stillwater. Stillwater city council posted it on their website when they passed the measure. There's been a few other towns in Payne and Creek counties as well.

Wow triggered are you?? I never said you didn't have the right, I just said it's not right to treat the business like it's all on them. You have every right to walk out and go somewhere else, just like the city council's have the right to revoke business licenses for not following their BS rules.

Wow triggered are you?? I never said you didn't have the right, I just said it's not right to treat the business like it's all on them. You have every right to walk out and go somewhere else, just like the city council's have the right to revoke business licenses for not following their BS rules.
Who's triggered ? Your the one telling me I'm wrong to leave a business that tries to make me wear a mask . I asked you a simple question . What is the alternative , and you didn't answer because you would probably just put your mask on , tuck your tail between yours legs , and be a good little girl.

Two restaurants in Carlsbad, NM were fined and shut down, licenses revoked by the governor, for violating an outdoor patio only requirement over the summer. Unfortunately you are wrong with respect to businesses giving Gov’t the finger with impunity.

Never said they could do it with impunity .

Just outside of Stillwater. Stillwater city council posted it on their website when they passed the measure. There's been a few other towns in Payne and Creek counties as well.
Sorry to hear that, especially from Stillwater, I guess I always thought that was an ag school and town, guess it’s nothing but liberal arts and basket weaving from here out!

Who's triggered ? Your the one telling me I'm wrong to leave a business that tries to make me wear a mask . I asked you a simple question . What is the alternative , and you didn't answer because you would probably just put your mask on , tuck your tail between yours legs , and be a good little girl.
He will be, they are a bunch faggots over in Stillwater, they let football players from Canada on scholarship tell them what to do!

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I love walking around the neighbor hood w/o one. Quite amusing to see people deter to walking in the street to pass me.

Mask or not, sometimes if I'm in line I like to fake cough a lot to clear my space. Works like a charm.

What did said 20 year old die of? COVID? Heart Attack? I haven't been following the vaccine stuff that much for COVID anyway. What have the side effects been for other companies vaccines?
NO, the damn experimental vaccine killed him. Granted it was the AstraZeneca, which isnt a us based manufacturer, and the guy was from Britian. But AstraZ are also starting us trials, if they havent already.

An alarming percentage of test subjects had all kinds of side effects. ICANN sued to get the info and were successful. They are
currently going thru the over 1000 pages documents that outline all the testing and stuff. I can get you links.

I do know the NIH stands to personally profit from the sale of the covid vaccine.

Link to story here.

Reactions: Aries256
No a city council does not have that “right”. A scamdemic is no excuse. They dont have any right nor privilege to make anyone wear a mask. If we were getting pelted with mustard gas and the like that is one thing. A cold virus? Give me a break

All the doctors and nurses that came on bidens tv ad said he can cure this well we will see.

You mean like stop talking about it in the MSM and quit conflating the flu with the Wuhan?

6% of the total number of deaths are from actual Wuhan - @ 12k people.

So they can get a vaccine for the Wuhan, but couldn't get one for the flu for 40 yrs? Sure.....

Last edited: