• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old Guy New member here

Ex E6

Problem Solver = Equation
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2023
Northwest
Old Guy new member Northwest territory , former Southeast Asian E6 tour guide . AKA Bushmaster 15 , 101 Screaming Eagles . I've been putting rounds together 58 years as of Feb 02 . Greetings I pretty much do whatever it takes General contractor #24 years ,College Grad #2 Deg. Aerospace #25 years , composites Engr. Been around the block more than twice ,Shellback . Load numerous calibers rifled and smooth bore ;)

Excellent to have your experience with us aboard The 'Hide.

Welcome. Emerald Shellback; or so we were told in that big bare patch of the North/South Pacific in October 1966. Westbound at the time, swimming underneath the Equator. Yep, we all got to kiss the Fat Baby's bellybutton, to.

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ex E6
Excellent to have your experience with us aboard The 'Hide.

Welcome. Emerald Shellback; or so we were told in that big bare patch of the North/South Pacific in October 1966. Westbound at the time, swimming underneath the Equator. Yep, we all got to kiss the Fat Baby's bellybutton, to.

Greg

So distant memories of Neptune's court ,pollywogs to shellbacks ,even we transients aka barge fodder were transformed . Little did any of us really know what awaited us ,least of all I . I soon realized perhaps my Father was correct ,dry bunks hot meals ,no more swimming in the mud .
He #6 Marine Corp. + #23 Navy . Did I listen ,NO and believe Me I thought about it more than a couple of times while lying face down in the perfumed fields . So very thankful I survived it and ever so mindful many didn't . Nearly didn't on My second sweep in Ashau valley ,vivid memories of hell on earth !. Again thankful those subsided early on ,as the human physic is a very dangerous place to reside . :eek: