• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Old Shooter but new to the hide

Delboy 71

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys,
Greetings from across the pond.

I've been shooting on and off for 40+ years. Started off with Airguns, went to rimfire and full bore respectively.
I've completed in Pistol, black powder and metallic cartridge and Rifle the same. Over the last 10-15 years I've effectively just been plinking and enjoying the art we love. But I've decided to competing again in the UK's version of .22 PRS / NRL22.
To be honest I feel like a complete nube having seen how much things have changed. I don't get as much range time as I would like, so I'll be reading a lot of old posts and possibly asking some dum questions, but I'll try not to.

Reactions: Ronws
Hi guys,
Greetings from across the pond.

I've been shooting on and off for 40+ years. Started off with Airguns, went to rimfire and full bore respectively.
I've completed in Pistol, black powder and metallic cartridge and Rifle the same. Over the last 10-15 years I've effectively just been plinking and enjoying the art we love. But I've decided to competing again in the UK's version of .22 PRS / NRL22.
To be honest I feel like a complete nube having seen how much things have changed. I don't get as much range time as I would like, so I'll be reading a lot of old posts and possibly asking some dum questions, but I'll try not to.
Good luck to you.

Side subject. My brother recently went across the pond to the UK. His fiance is from there. But our ancestors were also from there, including Ireland and Scotland. Our maternal grandfather, however, was an immigrant from Germany. So, a hodge podge of peoples.

Reactions: Delboy 71