• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oldie Newbie

Guns4570

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
Kansas City MO
Just saying I am back after being gone for a few years taking care of my mother in her last years. Some of your older members may remember my nick, I used to do the Lapua group buys back in 2008-2012. Time to unpack the rifles do a little sorting in the garage storage areas and find what I have out there. Well that actually started this morning. I had forgotten how many once fired 9mm brass I had bought on here. So I will be around from now on catching up with the site, shooting and getting my gear, knowledge and stuff up to specs. Now I have to see if I am going to like the new 300 PRC enough when it gets here to make me get rid of my 338. I guess I am a shooter versus a competitor. But NLR 22 does look like a lot of fun. Oh and from a long ago member thank God SH is off Scout.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Good to hear the old background and that you’re back on again picking up. You didn’t say but...really sorry to hear about your Mom and I know you wouldn’t have done any other way what you did. 😉 Welcome back, from SC. 🤙
Yes after all the sacrifices she made for my brother and myself there wasn't anything else to be considered. I lost a large deposit on a Canadian bear hunt too but that was never a consideration. I had to stay in the states in case something happened. We all face those challenges eventually. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Zorrosdens