• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OMG, much watch video. Sooo funny! Skip to 2:30

"cool feature" Bet he won't do that twice. Hope no one was above him upstairs. He was in the basement right.

Universal literacy checks...

He had me at, "this is the kind of ammo it takes."
What's even better is that after that royal F-up, he presumably still posted it.

Last edited:
What was funny was we saw the shell chamber and he had no clue, sure wish we could see the ceiling! Too funny!

Any experienced shooter knows the sound and feel of a shotgun shell chambering vs empty chamber. This guys a joke.

Everyone makes mistakes, especially when young. If he learns from this one, it may save him from major mistakes in the future. I am sure everyone on this site has had some close calls, where things could have turned out much worse. His expression at the end tells me he will not forget this lesson.

s

Universal literacy checks...

He had me at, "this is the kind of ammo it takes."
What's even better is that after that royal F-up, he presumably still posted it.

^^If that would have been me, no one would have seen that video. Depending on the load, I wonder if it penetrated the roof?

Ya the video would have been destroyed right after I patched the ceiling, all of which is done before mom n dad saw.

Everyone makes mistakes, especially when young. If he learns from this one, it may save him from major mistakes in the future. I am sure everyone on this site has had some close calls, where things could have turned out much worse. His expression at the end tells me he will not forget this lesson.

s

True words. I hope you're right.

I bet he will check that tube a dozen times next time he is thinking about pulling the trigger! Gonna have a flinch also that he will need a hypnotist to get over!

So the Mossberg shotgun has a, "side breachy thing" and this clone of an Ithica he bought is, "all metal."

This video is full of win!! ....please don't let him vote.

I have made mistakes and learned from them, but not that one.

I think it's reasonable to say that the ceiling would have at least a 2 inch hole from a 12 Ga, therefore dry wall, insulation, etc would rain down.
Another thing to consider, discharging a 12 Ga in a small room would be very unpleasant to your ears and his reaction do not show pain from the pressure wave.

None of you guys picked up on the fact he put a yellow shell in the gun? The gun was a 20ga. Either that or he put the wrong shell in the damn thing.

"It was used in trenches in ww2, you know kamikazi style...pah,pah,pah...the Germans or the Japs whoever they were fighting..." Yep keep throwing money at the educational system, we will get to the top one day.
This boy is a voter or will be soon....see any problem?

I too believe this a "fake", nothing from the ceiling was coming down, and Why would the idiot put this out? If someone did such a stupid stunt for real, I don't believe they would immortalize the event by putting it on the web. Regarding the post that points out the yellow shell looks like a 20ga, I agree, nonetheless it is funnnneeee!

I too saw the yellow and thought 20ga., but Fiocchi Golden Pheasant 12Ga be yellow.
Not saying it wasn't faked, but it would be POSSIBLE to have a yellow 12ga.

That yellow shell is a 20 ga. I think .this has to be a joke...if not, then it is truly very scary...

what has me worried are the 10s of thousands of people who purchased a firearm the first few days/months after 12-14-12. all of these people who all of a sudden needed a gun but never had an interest until that shitty day. so we have 10s of thousands of FNGs that have had no training, no experience, no up bringing in firearms, now have an AR, AK, or what-the-fuck-ever they bought. i am afraid that a lot of reports are going to come in from inexperienced people shooting themselves. i do not watch the news, so there might have been some. i hope 99% of these people just put it in the closet and forget about it or get some training. i really doubt the latter since everyone is a F-ing expert "cuz i saw it on youtube".

^^ My thoughts exactly. I can see the anti-rights folks citing that statistic in a few years. But then again, maybe there are now more people who have exercised their rights and have a reason to pull themselves out of the numbing waters of Lake Apathy.