• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

On politicians.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    All this below is from my good friend Lee, who lifted it from a poster on Instapundit who calls himself Hawkeye52 who apparently got it from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 years experience. It has an indisputable mathematical logic. The question is: What Makes 100%?
    So what exactly does it mean to give MORE than 100%?
    Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.
    How about achieving 103%?
    What makes up 100% in life?
    Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:
    If:
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Is represented as:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.
    Then:
    H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
    And
    K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
    But ,
    A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
    1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
    And,
    B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
    2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%
    AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.
    A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%
    So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it is the Bullshit and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.
    Now you know why Politicians are where they are!

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Civil Service Exam. There are idiot employees in our Govt who I feel very confident saying there is no way they passed a CSA. So, it looks like colleges are not the only ones with professional exam takers or corrupt test givers. Or maybe a referal from a Politician is a double secret exemption. Once in, they are impossible to fire. So idiots prevail.

JMHO

Civil Service Exam. There are idiot employees in our Govt who I feel very confident saying there is no way they passed a CSA. So, it looks like colleges are not the only ones with professional exam takers or corrupt test givers. Or maybe a referal from a Politician is a double secret exemption. Once in, they are impossible to fire. So idiots prevail.

JMHO
    You have one very real problem with your post: that is that there is no way that certain folks passed a CSA. They did. What you fail to know is that the tests are "dumbed" down enough to get a certain pass rate. If you had say an exam of an average reasonable difficulty but only 10% of the people taking the test passed, then the test is considered to be too difficult and exam development re-occurs so that a much higher pass rate will occur.
    Trust me on this, I know what I am talking about.

Reactions: FS1