• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

On the road to 100...

remiglockoholic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2010
First and foremost its been a long uphill battle to make it this far, times were tough. I've held true to my purpose, the rules and regulations of this here forum; done my best to avoid idiotic post and meaningless comments like "nice stick, cool, that's awesome, wish I had 1(in a attempt to pad stats), and lastly not once did I mention I was preparing for the zombie apocalypse".<< Can I get a AMEN!?!

So in closing I'd like to say.... America...America...America, YEA!

Re: On the road to 100...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A.O.R.G.S-RemiG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...done my best to avoid idiotic post and meaningless comments...</div></div> You say that like it was some kind of challenge...and isn't this new topic of yours in fact the very definition of the above <span style="font-style: italic">idotic & meaningless</span>?

dk, that only applies to his first 100 posts, watch out for the next 100!

yes that was exactly what i was going for quality first 100 post (its all down hill from here), and gentlemen i did post in the bear pit.. I highly doubt i ruined anything..

Also I stood witness to someone being banned from the forum today after like 5 post, so i guess i would consider making it to 100 post to be somewhat of a challenge especially since there are more rules and active mods in place then say just last year (when i was spectating).

To answer the question of "why the rush" im in the process of getting my ffl, my unit is full of folks who are cycling thru equipment that they would like sold, and i've done a great job of helping local shop owners thru word of mouth so occasionally i get great deals on equipment, hardware or components so being the nice guy I am and having made it too 100 post I can help arrange group buys or even dump off some of the stuff i get for cheap(without being in violation of forum rules).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A.O.R.G.S-RemiG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...done my best to avoid idiotic post and meaningless comments...</div></div> You say that like it was some kind of challenge...and isn't this new topic of yours in fact the very definition of the above <span style="font-style: italic">idotic & meaningless</span>?</div></div>

You sound kind of angry about me using the bear pit for it's intended purpose of off topic or "general" post. Are you sure you don't have sand in your mangina?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dk, that only applies to his first 100 posts, watch out for the next 100! </div></div>

Outstanding - he and BlackUMP can duel it out for the title of 'New Maser'.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dk, that only applies to his first 100 posts, watch out for the next 100! </div></div>

Outstanding - he and BlackUMP can duel it out for the title of 'New Maser'.

Good luck </div></div>

Ooh. There is going to be a duel?