• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

On the shelf barrels... "Pre-cut prefits"

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
I commented about this in another thread but this ought to have its own listing.

Website Link

PVA is starting to fill some standard SKU's on the shelf for immediate shipment barrels. Nothing will be available for order until the list is done, when they're gone they're gone til the next batch is completed. We're doing 6.5mm this month. Next month we're doing 6.5's and some 6's and 22's.

We offer these as "ready to go" so we aren't doing changes to the listed barrel, if you want something different then a custom order is still available. These are the most common items ordered and we pulled them out to reduce lead time for folks. As you can see from the photos these barrels are done and ready to ship. Admittedly it will take a day or two to pack and ship 40 individual barrels to different addresses so expect that if you place an order at 10am tomorrow it will go out by end of Friday.

Everything on the list is $575 for the first batch. Regular retail is going to be $599. Right now these are $675 if you custom order this configuration on the website. So you're getting a deal on the launch and going forward the "pre-cut prefit" list will still offer you a deal over ordering a 1-off custom (plus there's no waiting).

There is some cross compatability with these barrels and various actions:
  • All Origin barrels will fit a Zermatt Origin SA or LA as well as the TL3-LA.
  • No Origins fit a TL3-SA.
  • All "Nucleus" barrels are cut so that they're interchangeable on any ARC tenon since 2018; Mausingfield, Nucleus or Archimedes.
  • The Impact will fit a Lone Peak, Falkor 7EVEN, and a Stiller TAC30 with a 0.250" recoil lug.
  • The Rukus/Tenacity/AnTi barrels are all marked out at the muzzle end such that they will headspace properly and the caliber marking won't be occluded whether you have a pre or post update action when the thread timing changed in 2021.

We still offer the custom option for folks that want something specific. Custom options will carry a higher price than these as well as a quoted lead time.

For 22 caliber centerfire and 6mm barrels we're going to be adding them to the list in June. I am adding options based on the most popular chamberings and actions ordered.

Here's the list:

1651686456921.png

1651686220455.jpeg

The other thread said you guys were "caught up" does that mean my order 11825 is done early?🤞

ETA: If not can I sub it for the last barrel on the list?

Quick question for the “prefit experts”
Say I have a barrel on a Nuke 1.1 that shoots in the 1/4s and I pull it to install it on an Archimedes or a Nuke 2.0... is there a chance it won’t shoot as well due to slightly different tolerances ?

The other thread said you guys were "caught up" does that mean my order 11825 is done early?🤞

ETA: If not can I sub it for the last barrel on the list?

It means that we are under 3 weeks on anything on the shelf and everything matching these calibers is chambered and either being polished or is already out for painting. We aren’t substituting orders at this point because I know we will end up with double cut listings.

Things that came in as recently as Tuesday are already contoured.

Quick question for the “prefit experts”
Say I have a barrel on a Nuke 1.1 that shoots in the 1/4s and I pull it to install it on an Archimedes or a Nuke 2.0... is there a chance it won’t shoot as well due to slightly different tolerances ?
Usually differences like that are less about the action to barrel fit and more to do with how the rifle was assembled, the stock it is in, trigger fit and timing, etc.

Reactions: RFutch and st1650