• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

once a sniper, always a sniper

Re: once a sniper, always a sniper

Love watching anything about our older vets, they are tough as nails, but their body has failed them. thanks for the link it was nice.

That is one of the coolest videos i have ever seen. Much respect goes to our military, whether it be current service, or service in the past. No one stands in a higher regard in my books.

i was as moved as he was. he was right on with that old springfield too. and if you dont hit the chest, the forehead isnt a bad place to miss. someone ought to send him a sniper challenge coin as much as he likes to face shoot stuff, lol.

I have the entire episode saved. Some of the best TV on TV.

Wow, that was awesome. Thanks for posting that Axe.

Impressed by his skill and eyesight but even more by his humility. Giant of a man. Thanks for posting that.

Wow - he still had his fundamentals- notice that follow-through?

Truly a gentleman from the Greatest Generation.

Anyone else notice the guys spotting for him have been winning the International Sniper Competitions lately?? AMU all the way. That is some damn impressive shooting.

Excellent Video.

Glad to see so many American's step up.
Even gave him a Representative of the rifle he used so many years ago. Before many of us were even alive.

That brought a couple tears to my eyes. Thats a hell of a man!