• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Once fired 338 lapua at grafs 159.99 per 100

What's the NT stand for? It says made to Lapua specs but anybody ran any of this to confirm its quality?

From what I recall on some pistol brass the NT indicated a lead-free (Non-toxic hence the NT) primer was used. If I am remembering this right the entire load would be lead-free for use at those ranges that required lead-free ammo. Never have heard of it on rifle brass let alone 338LM.

What if anything else is on the headstamp?

Cega

[MENTION=33462]cega[/MENTION] yeah I have read the non toxic thing but like you haven't seen it on rifle brass but that doesn't mean much lol.

i just went out to my garage, and i couldnt find any to take a pic of, but i know ive seen the NT stamp on some of my Federal 300 winmag brass, along with some that have a HE stamp

Thats a steal for 338 lapua brass. I just wish I knew more about it.. I wouldn't want to find out that it was shot from very loose chambers at very high pressures.....

Hey Guys,

No, that's Lapua brass, made in Lapua, Finland, to the normal Lapua specs. The NT is for Nammo Tactical, our 338LM production operation in Mesa, AZ, and is meant to differentiate our production stuff from that loaded in Finland. But yes, the brass is all from the same place, same machinery, and same material. Good stuff, and a real steal at these prices.