• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s One for Law Enforcement....

ckruse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2011
SW Missouri
Merry Christmas. You guys that work the road will find this exceedingly funny, I think everyone will enjoy it. A little long but hilarious. For you FireFighters, Ambulance, and First Responders, sorry but you know how you are! Thanks to all for their service! CKruse

http://youtu.be/YzYxz_uvtSI

Re: One for Law Enforcement....

Okay I admit I laughed.
The sad part is, there are actually guys and departments that operate like that.

Thank you for the laughs. Just watche all episodes.

So effing funny because it's so true!!

I was at a DWI accident scene watching one of the rural Fire Departments in our County finish totalling the poor drunk bastards car, when one of the Medics on scene came over and told me about this cartoon. I searched for it later and watched it on the Iphone and nearly pissed myself. Since then I have used "mechanism of injury" a few times over the radio. If you can't laugh about the job, it gets really sad in a hurry. Glad you guys got a laugh. Be safe, CKruse

CKruse thanks brother for the laughs im about to get ready to head in now lol. If I get stuck taking a crash today I wont be able to get that out of my head. Yall be safe and have a Merry Christmas.

That's awesome. I drive the red truck, and if you can't laugh at
Yourself you've got problems.

Excellent diagnosis of that mechanism of injury.

A liter of cola for everyone!

This is hilarious!

I spent 17 years on the job and you have to laugh at yourself to keep your sanity.

There are enough funny stories to tell to fill a forum topic page. There are also a sizable number of tragic stories that would preferably not be told. Like I said, you gotta keep your sanity somehow.

Be safe and have a Merry Christmas

Ha, my buddy showed that too me while I was in the academy. Little did I know how true it was...

Even that Stache was on ....Here's another:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TGWS4OcgpXU&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TGWS4OcgpXU&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

That's funny shit right there! I've seen that playout more times than I can count.Myself and my crew don't roll like that, we're more of the attitude of the LEO.

Really? You want to go to the hospital, really? (is what we're thinking)

"Hey rookie, don't cut those cables, dumbass, we can drive this car off the road and into a parking lot."

BEEP-Engine 5, Ambulance 35 clear, no sick or injured.