• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos One Happy Marine

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
The guy that manages the RV Park where we stay,is a retired Marine Helicopter Door Gunner that served in Vietnam. While talking to him one day,he showed me his rifles and said he always wanted an AR in .308. He was a lttle short on the money so Texgal and myself made up the difference and presented him with this on Christmas Day. Picture tells the rest.

Re: One Happy Marine

Thank You for taking care of a fellow Marine. I'm sure you made his year.
Semper Fi

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

Matt. </div></div>
+1, very cool of you Dave and TexGal

man that is great! its good to see good people taking care of one of our nations heroes. Semper Fi!

TucsonDave and TexGal, hell of a way to say thank you to one our vets.

That was awesome. We need more people like you guys in this world.
Not just thinking about yourselves.

Now, you need to take a video of him shooting it, and show his big smile...

Hoo Raah,
Semper-fi

That is very cool. Making others happy just feels great and never gets old.

Dave and Texgal are definitely GTG in my book. In the spirit of the Holidays, That certainly is a great way to say "Thank You for serving our country".

Dave, we need to hook up again soon. Will let you know the time.

Now take him out so he can shoot the shit out of it. Great job, it's nice to see and hear good things that people do for 1 another.

That's a stand up thing to do Dave. That Marine will never forget you and Texgals generosity!

Kindness of this type is too rare these days! Dave and TG, you rock! Thanks for sharing!

TD and TG,

OUTSTANDING!

Nice Christmas touch, thats what its all about right there...

Tell him Semper Fi and thanks for his service.

Mark

Tucsondave and Texgal.....what you did was truly a very kind thing to do. Its always nice when people come together to help someone out. Well done.

That's great guys! That was selfless and giving. I'm sure he wasn't expecting that. Thanks for looking after our warriors. Well done!

Yall always do a hell of a job helpin out here on the Hide with all of us kids, +1 Semper Fi