• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One of my best friends cancer just came back... probably not addressable this time...

Sorry to hear, cancer sucks. My best friend was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer earlier this year. Rectal, liver, and lungs and treatment doesn't seem to be reducing the size of the tumors. He's ready to stop treatment so I don't expect him to be around much longer. I've lost 6 family members to cancer in the last 10 years. Absolutely hate cancer.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I lost my best friend (of 30 years) two years ago after a three year bout with Pancreatic. He did everything he could (both in life and in treatment) every day of those three years. It still caught up with him. But, he wanted the option for dignity in death from the day he was diagnosed. I ultimately helped him administer it. While it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, looking back on it, if I ever end up in that situation, I'd want the same. I'm not sure if it's an option where your friend is located, or what his religious beliefs are, but I would recommend he look into it. For my friend, it was very peaceful.

I lost my wife to pancreatic cancer 5 months ago. Yeah cancer sucks. The last few months were excruciating. Really for both of us to the point that I’m not completely sure I was the lucky one. At least her pain ended. We got married and she wasn’t feeling well. 9 months and 3 days later she was gone.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I lost my best friend (of 30 years) two years ago after a three year bout with Pancreatic. He did everything he could (both in life and in treatment) every day of those three years. It still caught up with him. But, he wanted the option for dignity in death from the day he was diagnosed. I ultimately helped him administer it. While it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, looking back on it, if I ever end up in that situation, I'd want the same. I'm not sure if it's an option where your friend is located, or what his religious beliefs are, but I would recommend he look into it. For my friend, it was very peaceful.
Thats what I'd want. Thats a friend.

Try to see if you can get him onto a clinical trial for AOH1996. This newly developed superdrug has shown promising results in eradicating even the toughest tumors. Best wishes for you both man.

AOH1996 is named after a young girl Anna Olivia Healey, who died from cancer in 1996. The doctor who tried to save her life is on the team that developed this drug and he named it after her in a symbolic gesture of vengeance against cancer, just like in World War II, airfield crews would write the names of the sailors who had perished at Pearl Harbor on the bombs that were en route to the B-17s and B-29s assigned to sorties over Japan.

IVM for prostate and fenbendazole for small cell lung cancer...

It seems that antiparasitics have shown a remarkable potency in targeting cancers as well. It is probably because parasitic organisms excluding bacteria are eukaryotic, just like human and animal cells, and cancer cells are also eukaryotic. FBD would not kill bacteria because bacteria are prokaryotic. However, FBD and IVM is formulated in a way that they will attack any eukaryotic cells that are not normal human and animal cells, and these can range from anything like roundworms to tumor cells.

I lost my wife to pancreatic cancer 5 months ago. Yeah cancer sucks. The last few months were excruciating. Really for both of us to the point that I’m not completely sure I was the lucky one. At least her pain ended. We got married and she wasn’t feeling well. 9 months and 3 days later she was gone.
Sorry for your loss…prayers for you/family.

Prayers for your Buddy, his family, You and Yours. :)

Lost my Best Bud/BIL about a month ago. It stinks. I'm hoping that when my time comes, I'll see him on the other side.
You will. We'll all get together for that big shoot in the sky. Except for @Baron23 😁

1692065763172.png

Ivermectin I read has helped some and then there is this guy... Never tried but at this point it couldnt hurt

Could you send a link for this. If I right click and copy address it just comes up as a link to the Hide and not the article. I'd like to share it.

It does seem logical that it and Iver would work as cancer is a type f parasite. Parasites feed on the host....

That is an incredibly hard thing to even fathom. I’m so sorry for your loss in what should have been a wonderful time in your lives. Praying for you.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

I won't do it... neither will he.

Tough night. Shit... 6 months. I do NOT want to carry him to the hole.

Cancer sucks. Fuck cancer.

Sirhr

Sir Henry,
I understand your predicament. I have similar situations brewing with a couple of close friends right now. It is a helpless feeling. I hate that disease more than I can put into words. In the end all we can do is be there for them in any way that helps them, and pray for a victory on their behalf. Treat them the way that we would want to be treated if it were us, because tomorrow it could be - this disease doesn't respect anyone. Hang tough, Brother.
Btw, what type of cancer is he facing?

Last edited:
Seriously, fuck cancer! It’s one of those unfortunate side effects of Biology 😡

Just lost a cousin to inoperable brain cancer, it was his second dance with the devil. My aunt is currently fighting with it as well. Fuck cancer.

It only really gets fun once you start coughing up blood on the regular.
You know, that very bright red of well oxygenated blood directly from the lungs.

Every cancer patient on the planet has been subjected to the well intended, but poorly enacted, suggestions from....well....every person with a vocal chord.
Oh try this, I've heard such good things about xxxxx, and maybe with a side dose of xxxxx.
Do people automatically assume we haven't heard all that shit already, 58 times over ?

Why don't YOU mutha fuckers try taking all that shit and then get back to us ?

Yea, it is just like that.

I won't do it... neither will he.

Tough night. Shit... 6 months. I do NOT want to carry him to the hole.

Cancer sucks. Fuck cancer.

Sirhr

Man… that sucks.

Sounds like the perfect time to take a once in a lifetime trip. Maybe an elk hunt? Racing Ferraris in Maranello, Italy? Two hookers at the same in Amsterdam? What’s on his bucket list?

Set up a go fund me account and post a link here.

Reactions: Ronws
Man… that sucks.

Sounds like the perfect time to take a once in a lifetime trip. Maybe an elk hunt? Racing Ferraris in Maranello, Italy? Two hookers at the same in Amsterdam? What’s on his bucket list?

Set up a go fund me account and post a link here.
Thanks, he doesn't need a go fund me! Was a big guy at a huge tech company. lives a very frugal life. I should talk him into going into space... I think he'd like to do that. And if the rocket goes 'boom' well he probably would not be upset.

Thanks, though! good thought.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
F-cancer, sums it up.

The advice or theories no matter how well intended.....not the time and place IMHO.

It will be hard on him. It will be harder for his loved ones.