• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes one piece 30mm scope mount manufacturers?

All you need to know is LaRue

Larue sucks monkey balls compared to the competion. Please stop posting ignorant dribble.

Badger makes the Best 1 piece for the money IMO. KAC is insane @ almost $400 for a non qd 1 piece.

For QD I would stick with Bobro or GDI.

6-12-13 003.jpg

GDI, spendy but worth it

I'm quite happy with my two Bobros. The quick attach/detach is slick.
Skip

I have a Badger Ordnance and like it, but I'm also very impressed with the Nightforce UniMounts.

Spuhr! I will be on my 2nd one as of Friday. This is one BAMF mount. The nice thing is you can run all sorts of NV/optics off this amazing piece of hardware. I will be running a Mark 6 3-18x with a T1 off the side.

Aadland
ADM
Badger Ordnance
Bobro (My choice for a Quality 30mm QR 1-piece mount)
GDI
GG&G
KAC
Larue
Near
PRI
Spuhr
Vortex

Another low cost option would be the Warne RAMP, or the Warne SKEL.

I have both, and they are a nice, solid piece of equipment for the price.

My only dislike is that the hex nuts are on the right, where I'd like to see them on the left, opposite of the ejection port.

I went through this with a semi build and considered Spurh, Bobro, ADM, and Alamo Four Star. I ended up getting the Alamo Four Star DLOC. Couldn't be happier.