• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes One Piece Mount for Bolt Action

Doug308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2005
Pennsylvania
I want to use a one piece mount instead of rings on my Seekins Havak Bravo. I have two in mind, Warne Skyline mount $216 or MasterPiece Arms BA mount $250.

Any preference ? Any other suggestions ?

Thanks

You trying to shed weight or parts interfacing?
Just curious.

DZ makes one for a Rem 700.

I use Talley base/ring 1 piece mounts on my Tikka hunter.

just ideas to look at If they make a Havak model

I know Frank had some issues with vertical split rings a couple years ago in a class, so maybe avoid those

I really like my masterpiece arms mount! Well made mount and you can find them in the px for a decent deal sometimes

Nightforce direct mount.

I just got an F3R mount. A bit over built. But very nice and looks bomb proof.

The MPA is nice cause they don't machine it

Are you saying it's nice because someone other than MPA does the machining? Or are you saying there's no machining involved in it at all?

If it's the latter, I'm insanely interested in knowing how that mount is made.

Reactions: b6graham
Are you saying it's nice because someone other than MPA does the machining? Or are you saying there's no machining involved in it at all?

If it's the latter, I'm insanely interested in knowing how that mount is made.
zerodelta/alamo4star

I'm quite happy with my MDT one piece mount. IT comes with two sets of accessory caps so all you need to add a rail etc is the reasonably priced rail etc. If you want a decent (though not Spuhr massive) mount with moderately priced accessories I think it's a great choice.

MPA BA Mount is nice and you can get them with elevation built into the mount. I have a 0 MOA on a 20 MOA base, but you could stack them 20 MOA on 20 MOA base if your scope has enough elevation.