• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes One piece mount

iukamedic

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2017
I recently purchased a Athlon cronus btr with a 34mm tube and 56mm objective. I would like to be able to use this scope on more than one rifle. I would like to have a low mounted mount with a good return to zero. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I recently purchased a Athlon cronus btr with a 34mm tube and 56mm objective. I would like to be able to use this scope on more than one rifle. I would like to have a low mounted mount with a good return to zero. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I recently bought a MPA one piece mount for my S&B/Vudoo. It is a really nice piece of hardware for the money IMO. I just can’t bring myself to spend the coin on a Spuhr. The MPA suits my needs nicely at a lower price point.

Lou

Reactions: iukamedic
MDT also makes a nice 34mm unimount with a built-in recoil lug. However, they're a bit long ( 5.5" overall and 3.5" between caps) so you need to measure how much unobstructed tube length you have on your scope and allow a bit extra to adjust it back and forth to get proper eye relief. They go for about $370.00 - $400.00 new, but you'll see them here in the optics PX occasionally, usually between $275.00 to $350.00 asking price.

mdt-unimount-34.jpg

Samson return to zero and are QD. My Leupold QD rings also return to zero so....

I really like them. Wasn't a fan of that style mount until I bought my adirondack and they came with it. They seem really solid so far and have a great fit and finish.

I recently bought a MPA one piece mount for my S&B/Vudoo. It is a really nice piece of hardware for the money IMO. I just can’t bring myself to spend the coin on a Spuhr. The MPA suits my needs nicely at a lower price point.

Lou
What height mount did you use?