• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes One Piece Scope Mount for Armalite Ar-10

Windjammer

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2014
Atmore, Alabama
Thanks to many of your opinions, I went with a Nightforce NXS F1. Any recommendations regarding which one piece base to use in order to mount it on an Armalite AR10-(T)? I had once seen an Accuracy International setup discussed with some MOA built into it but I cannot find many 30mm models to choose from and am concernted about the height more than anything.

I also lucked out and found plenty of 20 round magazines for it. So far, so good on purchasing!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions, this is working out nicely.

I've had no problems at all with Armalite's own 1 piece mounts:

Scope Mounts

Nicely built and available in std or high. Decent price too.

How much do you want to spend? Spuhr mounts are pricey but considered the best by many.

ABSOLUTELY.

Get an Aadland Engineering Select-A-Slope mount.

It's a 35mm, 20 MOA mount that's built like a tank...and has 30mm inserts that allow you to adjust the cant to 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 MOA.
Basicly lets you max out your elevation travel. A 20 MOA mount gets you some of it back...but the option to make it 50 makes sure you take advantage of all the elevation you have in your optic.
It's an awesome piece of equipment.

I'm working on a review of the one I have but It's not quite ready yet.

30mm Select-A-Slope Scope Mount

Nightforce makes a nice one piece mount that you can get in a 20 moa version. Around $200.

To answer everyone's question, money is not an issue. I have found a Armalite one piece being shipped overnight to at least get the system up and running, then look at everyone's great suggestions and go from there.

AR10.jpg

Thanks for everyone's input, the Armalite mount arrived today. The Nightforce F1 should be in tomorrow and this jaloppy should be ready for testing. Now, what sort of night vision system should be put in front of the nightforce after changing the forend out to a quadrail?

Last edited: