• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes One piece scope mount

Firemn260

Private
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2017
I'm ordering the rest of the parts for my ar308 build and can't decide what scope mount to go with. I will be running a trijicon accupower 1-8. I don't want to cheap out on it but there are a lot to choose from. I really don't need a QD mount but I will run one if the quality is there. Thanks

Badger, Geissele (during major holiday sales), Nightforce, RRS, Spuhr, ERA-TAC. Pick features/shape you want and buy that one.

Just a few more to consider....
Seekins MXM Mount (bolt on)
Bobro (if QD is a must)
Aadmount (for tank-like construction, more expensive but still has some nice built-in features)

I forgot to mention ARC as well. I'm actually selling my ARC 1 piece mount 30mm/0MOA/1.57".

Nighforce Ultralight if saving weight. Aadmount if looking for something tough with nice features. Bobro for QD. I've also use Larue Tactical and thought they were ok, but like Bobro better.

Nightforce Ultralight or Spuhr. I have replaced almost every mount with a Spuhr, i believe they are one of the or the best our there.

I recently switched from Larue to Bobro. No issues with Larue, I just wanted to move away from vertically split rings. Vertically split design is why I would avoid the ADM, even if you aren't dialing.

I've shyed away from ADM and LaRue qd mounts, especially after reading the thread about vertically split mounts. NF unimounts and ARC M10 QD-L mounts are the best I have used. If you have to have the QD feature, I'd check out GDI or Bobro.

The only ADM worth a damn is the Delta. It didn't fit my Nightforce scope though so if you're particular to that price point and feature-set, make sure it fits.

Thank you all for the input. A friend of mine gave me a adm recon to use so I'm going to go with it for now but when I scroung up some more cash I'm going to order the badger ordinance. I just shelled out 1200 for the trijicon.