• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One-piece scope mounts for long-range AR.

Spuhr and Geissele are my go to AR10/15 scope mounts. I've used a couple of LaRue mounts over the years as well (but have generally transitioned away from them). Zero issue with any of those three over many thousands of rounds. NF and Badger also come highly recommended. And there are others still.

ETA: My 556 SPR carries a 3.6Mk5 in an Aadmount. Zero issue as well.

Badger Ordnance, Geissele, KAC. I have never tried Spuhr but would like to. I had an AADland mount and it was noticeably off center from the bore on 2 different AR rifles so I sent it back.

About to upgrade the 22 Nosler to a Badger when I put new scope on. Currently has Aero Precision uni mount but the Badger is way beefier/heavier

I use badger on a couple of rifles. If I was going to stay away from Badger, I'd probably try a Giessele.

I have a couple of Larue mounts they have always worked fine. I have a 34mm American Defense Manufacturing mount (quick detach) I have been using now so far it works great for the few months I have had it, numerous range trips and 1 match last week. In which the rifle, mount, and scope performed flawlessly the idiot (me) hanging on to it is another matter

Reactions: shax2lex
I like ZRODelta for a scope. I did watch an interesting video the other day from Wilson Combat. They have some mounts worth checking out. Forgot, and just adding, Scalarworks has 30 and 34mm scope mounts now as well.

I did not see it mentioned but the one piece MPA (Masterpiece Arms) bolt action mounts are very robust like the Spuhrs but they are a bit cheaper, and will mount on any flat-top AR rail./

Reactions: 502Chevelle
I use a Geissele mount on my NRA/CMP service rifle nowadays, but I did use a Keystone Accuracy mount prior. Sadly out of production, it was a rock solid mount. I'm pretty sure that Pacific Tool and Gauge sourced them for Keystone. It set the optic well forward for plenty of eye relief and the saddle height was 1.3" just high enough to mimic the height of the old A2 iron sights.

A5-Scope-30MM-Scope-Mount-2.jpg

Badger, been my go-to for a long time now. No frills, no bullshit, just solid rings and mounts. In addition to regular width, they also make wide spaced mounts that will accept a large USO erector so that's nice. Different heights, MOA, etc., full line of mounts and rings for mounting clip on NV.

I use their SASR rings for the .50 but if I needed a one piece mount for a BMG I wouldn't hesitate a second to use a Badger.

They clamp tight without fucking up the optic, rings are SN'd and don't require lapping or any other work prior to use.

I use Midwest Industries. They return to zero. I checked them last week and they were spot on. I have 8 of their mounts.

69EA4360-483C-4279-8767-B8363BD43CB4.jpeg

GDI P-ROM I qd it off my AR10 before I put it back in the safe everytime and I could QD it back on right now and hit a 1400yard target with it. Exact return to zero not within 1 moa like every other mount I've tested including the Spuhr QD mount I have on the AIAX but exact and I have 3 GDI's that all perform the same. Any QD mount I purchase from this point forward will be a GDI.

Last edited: