• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One set of rules for you, one set for me......

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Watch the whole thing for context but FF to 9:30 where the fun begins:

[video=youtube_share;ffaTOD8O-Qs]https://youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs[/video]

A progressive driving a Prius giving a professional and respectful LEO a hard time. So apropos.

Last edited:
    Veer, I don't think her re-election campaign was going too swimmingly.

I think she'll be unemployed shortly, which will undoubtedly worsen her financials. At least she won't have the "do you know who I am" card to fall back on when busted by the cops again.

Following links to organizations in which this woman is active is just nauseating. Looks like southern NY up the Hudson from NYC is just a cesspool of fucking liberalism and rotten to the core.

What can red staters do economically and legally to negatively affect those locations? That's a key strategy question.

That officer was well on his way to fucking himself before she helped him out: stating on camera that you're going to issue a ticket for seatbelt although you know she was wearing one is a no no. You can issue a ticket for a lesser committed offense, but you can't make up a lesser offense to help someone out. Fortunately she was too dumb to keep her mouth shut and I think he figured out that he was opening himself to a jackpot so he reversed course.

Haysoos Crisco!.........How many times did that train wreck back up and run over the dumpster fire ?

Lucky "employer" that "didn't hire her".

And this imbecile is a "legislator" ? FFS........

I'm a patient person.....but, that cop. He ought to be nominated for a St. Christopher (like) medal or something. He doesn't get paid nearly enough. If I were a cop, I think I'd rather get shot at than to put up with that shit. Saying it was childish behavior doesn't even begin to cover it.

How much you wanna bet she gets re-elected ?

Last edited:
    Haysoos Crisco!.........How many times did that train wreck back up and run over the dumpster fire ?

Lucky "employer" that "didn't hire her".

And this imbecile is a "legislator" ? FFS........

I'm a patient person.....but, that cop. He ought to be nominated for a St. Christopher (like) medal or something. He doesn't get paid nearly enough. If I were a cop, I think I'd rather get shot at than to put up with that shit. Saying it was childish behavior doesn't even begin to cover it.

That was an easy one by comparison to some, he just spent way too much time on it.

Not a lot to be proud of from a law enforcement stand point there.

If you are right don't try to defuse stupid by doing wrong.

Case in point.......

https://turtleboysports.com/da-joe-...-to-blow-to-get-that-after-heroin-oui-arrest/

Agreed. I won't say that shit is "common" but if you're around long enough there will be a few of those incidents of bosses wanting reports changed that tend to become very messy.

I can only think of one case where my LT wanted me to change a report to fit his view of the events. I repectfully told him that he was welcome to write his own supplemental report to mine, offering his perspective, but that I wasn't re-writing mine. He threatened some discipline but quickly realized how that was going to go over at my hearing, so he just pouted for a while.

The worst one I recall was a fatal wreck where the at-fault driver was connected and a boss ordered the accident investigator to change his findings. The guy flat fucking refused and civil suits eventually ensued.

Some people are just to stupid to shut up.

She worlks 24hrs a day. Bitch pleeaasee.

I can not possibly be the only one who was hoping she would refuse the ticket and end up eating some asphalt.

Last edited:
    Bet she is single

Hell, maybe you're hoping?!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"740","width":"1110","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/dBVvJjd.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Second from the left, cowboy. Go nibble on her knees and see if the great musty gates part for you.

That is just so......Ughhhh. Jesus Veer......

"And so it is written, that small, vicious bats shall fly out of her twat, bidden their exit by the perversely unholy interests of he who from among us taketh the Ultimate One For The Team."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/foUyyBM2ins" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hate most Prius drivers.

I understand the vehicle and know its place. Pisses me off when they are in the fast lane doing 85mph (speed limit 75-80). It has been proven many times that a 450hp BMW M3 gets better MPG at that speed. As the BMW is just hitting its stride while the Prius is near its Max. All the drivers have the same attitude thinking they are so superior "saving the planet" and all.

Last edited:
    I understand the vehicle and know it place. Pisses me off when they are in the fast lane doing 85mph (speed limit 75-80). It has been proven many times that a 450hp BMW M3 gets better MPG at that speed. As the BMW is just hitting its stride while the Prius is near its Max. All the drivers have the same attitude thinking they are so superior "saving the planet" and all.

Every Prius that I have seen is doing 60-65 in the far left lane when the posted limit is 75. If you are in the far left lane and there are cars lined up behind you and none in front of you then you need to be run off the road.

Every Prius that I have seen is doing 60-65 in the far left lane when the posted limit is 75. If you are in the far left lane and there are cars lined up behind you and none in front of you then you need to be run off the road.

Well yea that happens also, but it ain't just Priusies. We have an HOV lame that my understanding is the longest in the country (will be almost 100miles long when the last phase is done). Undoubtedly it is slower from point A to point B due to scared shitless older drivers.

I hope so because she wants me, I can see it in her eyes.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"442","width":"690","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/97I1g92.jpg"}[/IMG2]

MILF tuna ho .

:rolleyes:..

One up on that. Going to LA next week, King/Das Kapital of Prius's fucking up the commuter lane.

I understand the vehicle and know its place. Pisses me off when they are in the fast lane doing 85mph (speed limit 75-80). It has been proven many times that a 450hp BMW M3 gets better MPG at that speed. As the BMW is just hitting its stride while the Prius is near its Max. All the drivers have the same attitude thinking they are so superior "saving the planet" and all.

There is no such thing as a "fast lane". It's a passing lane. Make your pass and move right, even if there's no one following behind you. Doesn't fucking matter how fast you're actually going or what kind of car you drive.

The fact that some even think a "fast lane" exists is proof positive that Americans don't know shit about driving. And those who think they do would get their ass handed to them (and very possible some hefty traffic fines) on the Autobahn.

Last edited:
    There is no such thing as a "fast lane". It's a passing lane. Make your pass and move right, even if there's no one following behind you. Doesn't fucking matter how fast you're actually going or what kind of car you drive.

The fact that some even think a "fast lane" exists is proof positive that Americans don't know shit about driving. And those who think they do would get their ass handed to them (and very possible some hefty traffic fines) on the Autobahn.

Are you pretending the Autobon is a race, and not a highway? Fuck them, fuck their road, and fuck their traffic laws. We do fine here.

BTW The fast lane is the left one, passing lane, is what ever lane I have to go by your slow ass in.

Are you pretending the Autobon is a race, and not a highway? Fuck them, fuck their road, and fuck their traffic laws. We do fine here.

BTW The fast lane is the left one, passing lane, is what ever lane I have to go by your slow ass in.

Proof positive the average American driver just plain sucks and doesn't know what he doesn't know.

"We do fine here"

LO-fucking-L

I challenge a German driver to survive in a major US city. To get where you can drive like it is the Autobahn you have to get 60 miles north/south of SLC, or 40 miles east/west.

You can drive around pissed off 100% of the time or assimilate and get where you need ro go.

There is physically no room on the freeway in most places to leave the left lane open for just passing. Remember our infrastructure is broken.

Drivers entering a freeway/interstate/highway that is posted 80mph at 40mph is the worst. Seriously if you are afraid of your own shadow take the surface streets.

Agreed. I won't say that shit is "common" but if you're around long enough there will be a few of those incidents of bosses wanting reports changed that tend to become very messy.

I can only think of one case where my LT wanted me to change a report to fit his view of the events. I repectfully told him that he was welcome to write his own supplemental report to mine, offering his perspective, but that I wasn't re-writing mine. He threatened some discipline but quickly realized how that was going to go over at my hearing, so he just pouted for a while.

The worst one I recall was a fatal wreck where the at-fault driver was connected and a boss ordered the accident investigator to change his findings. The guy flat fucking refused and civil suits eventually ensued.

This will be fun.......

https://turtleboysports.com/ballsy-...daughters-infamous-blowjobs-for-heroin-quote/

I'm not afraid of anyone or anything.

cf7.jpg

Yes it will be.

Good for the Trooper. I hope some heads roll. There's nothing cops like more than seeing shitty bosses get a taste of their own.

Some people that should have known better are going to take it hard.

If they are smart they will come out, say no contest, and just spill the beans, taking down the top rat that set the whole chain of events in motion.

One positive coming from this will be the understanding you don't screw with a case.

The second would be that the chick finally hits rock bottom and now gets some help.

By covering for her Dad had her on the path to the grave yard.

Some people that should have known better are going to take it hard.

If they are smart they will come out, say no contest, and just spill the beans, taking down the top rat that set the whole chain of events in motion.

One positive coming from this will be the understanding you don't screw with a case.

The second would be that the chick finally hits rock bottom and now gets some help.

By covering for her Dad had her on the path to the grave yard.

I hope it goes as high as possible. Decay in a P.D. (or most organizations) comes from toxic leadership. It always sickened me when an upper level scandal happened that the bosses would always come out fine and fuck everyone below them. It was like a few guys in a life raft beating away other drowning passengers.

I hope it makes the evening news

Its a little ray of sunshine that perhaps indicates corruption doesn't always win.

At the same time its kind of tragic as if this goes as justice says it should a lot of years of good service will be tossed for what? To save the reputation of someone that sells that reputation cum guzzling for opiods?

Law enforcement and politics should avoid each other like the plague if they hope to provide good service.

Law enforcement and politics should avoid each other like the plague if they hope to provide good service.

I totally agree and unfortunately it's basically impossible.

The Chief is hired or approved for promotion by the local politicians. The Sheriff is directly elected. Introduce today's SJW dynamic to city leadership and take a guess who's going to get the job and what their staff is going to look like. Within an LE agency, the internal politics is on par with any 3rd world dictatorship. The blood purges, punitive reassignments, and general mayhem that happen every time the Chief/Sheriff changes is brutal.

It's akin to the military: at a certain level of rank officers have to become politicians to advance. We can see by some of the current military scandals what a "progressive" agenda has done to our armed forces. Same shit with LE and the social engineering.

Here's the short version for those coming late to Small-town Liberal Nervous Breakdown Theater.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4yo_od4JPzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's the short version for those coming late to Small-town Liberal Nervous Breakdown Theater.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4yo_od4JPzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's so precious! And now unemployed just like the fatass SJW bitch who flipped off the President while employed by a defense contractor.

I totally agree and unfortunately it's basically impossible.

It is in the USA it is. If anyone remembers our story from Ireland I believe with the police corruption and such. Ireland apparently has a system that separates LEO and judicial entities.

It is in the USA it is. If anyone remembers our story from Ireland I believe with the police corruption and such. Ireland apparently has a system that separates LEO and judicial entities.

Unfortunately for us, the places that have attempted to change Police Chief selection processes have gone to a "community panel" type of body. In today's society it is basically impossible to create any board of civilians overseeing police that isn't required to have at least a representative or two from the activist side of things. Even though they may be in the numerical minority, we all know how much noise a few empty barrels can make when they start throwing whatever "....ism" charges around.

As terrifying and just plain bad as the current system can be, an uneducated panel of "civilian overseers" or whatever you want to call them devolves into some horrific policies and decisions made by the noisiest faction.

Think of a group of people who are afraid of flying serving on an NTSB / FAA review panel, then introduce a hatred of pilots and identity politics into it.

Unfortunately for us, the places that have attempted to change Police Chief selection processes have gone to a "community panel" type of body. In today's society it is basically impossible to create any board of civilians overseeing police that isn't required to have at least a representative or two from the activist side of things. Even though they may be in the numerical minority, we all know how much noise a few empty barrels can make when they start throwing whatever "....ism" charges around.

As terrifying and just plain bad as the current system can be, an uneducated panel of "civilian overseers" or whatever you want to call them devolves into some horrific policies and decisions made by the noisiest faction.

Think of a group of people who are afraid of flying serving on an NTSB / FAA review panel, then introduce a hatred of pilots and identity politics into it.

I understand. I am not sure how the Ireland system works i just remember they are seperate. I am sure it is all about money money money. Knowing about my local PD/court it is supposedly $80,000 a month bill to run the PD AND the court. The court gets its expenses/bills paid by what the PD does. The court really has no income other than what the PD does as far as tickets/arrests then the court can impose a fine. All about money.

I have to think the only way that separating them would work is if the court was funded another way and the court got nothing from fines imposed.