• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

One step closer....... Your DNA is an abomination

All I can say is "WOW" (I have others to say but shouldn't on a open forum) And they say white people are racist.

9acd7a54aa920db57f01c676e139e873e2c868831a6472aab7457e1abcedc551.jpg

What, Hiders haven't seen full retardation in a college newspaper before?

What more would you expect from people with more 'education' than experience...especially when the writers are fuckin' philosophy majors that know exactly nothing about anything?

What, Hiders haven't seen full retardation in a college newspaper before?

What more would you expect from people with more 'education' than experience...especially when the writers are fuckin' philosophy majors that know exactly nothing about anything?

Don't forget the Sociology professors. My daughter just had a Sociology class and wow what a mess. Literally teaching that whites/Caucasians/Europeans are the reason for all our troubles. My daughter was pretty quiet until the 2nd amendment came up. Then she told the professor off. I told her if the professor retaliates with marking her grade down then it is fucking game on. we will know the final grade next week.

I have heard all the Liberal University bull shit from the hide. But I am in the most conservative part of the country, and she is attending a state funded public university. I prepped her for such things but her and I have both had our eyes opened a little wider.

Seen this on MSN today and thouhgt it sounded quasi genocidal . Calls for the end of whites , just sayin .

ThelmaThe double standard is horrifying . If it had even remotely appeared racist or genocidal to African Americans the authors/authors would have been charged with a hate crime . If your WASP or of European descent you need to go . DAFUG .
If I go who pays for the Free Shit Army ?

Last edited:
funny the same people who are "anti fascist" and who call trump a Nazi are also the same people calling for a genocide of people based on race........huh.

LOL he'd be the first to shart himself when they go after whitey and whitey shows them what's up