• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ONGOING Changes at USO

Dave, I have a configuration question on an ER-25.

While doing a build on the USO website, I selected to put windage on the left side rather than the right but when doing so it automatically configures parallax to the right.

What I would like is both windage and parallax on the left with reticle lighting controls on the right.

Is this a possible configuration?

Thanks

I dont think they offer LH windage anymore

I really appreciate that he took the time to let us know what's going on with the company! That's a class act. I just WISH I could afford one of their optics!

When can we expect the next run of Sr-8c's. Have an order in since February.

I do like my US Optics scopes.

Attachments

• Garin-1.jpg
    Garin-1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 34
Shipped a (new to me) SN3 to USO for some factory love and affection. Was told 4-6 weeks turn around, its been five. No I'm not being impatient, just want to see how accurate the turn around quotes are right now. The gal I was emailing hasn't replied back to my inquiry (no biggie, this isn't a complaint post), so I figured I'd ask here. Was quoted a price to do the cleanup/lube/tuneup and was wondering when I'd be asked for payment.

Looking forward to getting her all mounted up and see what she can do. My first USO, bought from a member here on the Hide. I've wanted one for about 15 years :)

tucansam send me an e-mail with your name and I will look into it for you.

Jason

I just bought a new to me sn-3 3.2x17x44 here on the hide and had it sent directly to USO for an internal level bubble to be installed. I was told 2-3 weeks turnaround. I got the scope back in about 1 week, that's outstanding in my book. Thanks for the great service. I can't wait to get the scope mounted and put it to use.

Got a Question for USO. Can the 1.8-10 still be had with out the TPAL option?

Slim Line, fixed parallax, #1 Knobs and push button illumination on the left would be perfect.

I just bought a new to me sn-3 3.2x17x44 here on the hide and had it sent directly to USO for an internal level bubble to be installed. I was told 2-3 weeks turnaround. I got the scope back in about 1 week, that's outstanding in my book. Thanks for the great service. I can't wait to get the scope mounted and put it to use.

Mind if I ask what that cost? You can email me if preferred.

BTW Mr Kyle, I got a phone call two days after I posted my question. My girl should be back on her way to me now!

Just got my baby back from USO. Rebuilt the erector (wasn't expected, that's awesome, thank you!) and fresh grease and o-rings. Oh, and they sent her back with USO flip up covers, which I did not get when I bought the scope originally (not from USO). Awesome service, class act all the way. Thanks guys.

I live in Australia and wanted some help with the specs on a USO scope I was given and they (Becky) helped me straight away. Keep up the good work guys, your service is Brilliant and your scopes , well I cant fault them!

Becky (and Diana, I think?) are the ones that hooked me up too. Awesome customer service and great attitudes.

Off topic question for USO since they monitor this thread... I am reading "The Complete .50-Caliber Sniper Course" by Dean Michaelis (C 2000, fantastic book btw) and Michaelis has a six or so page section devoted to USO scopes... Old stuff I've never seen before, talking about integrated LCD displays, 1500y range finders built in, magnifiers... Pretty interesting stuff. Any place to get info on the old school stuff? Any plans to offer anything like that again in the future? He even mentioned a 50mm tube option with 300MOA travel! Just seemed interesting to me and I'd love to learn more.

So far... I am thoroughly impressed with my SN-3. I am looking forward to seeing just how far it can accurately go in the near future.

The 1.5-6X DFP model has been removed from the U.S. Optics webpage.

I assume they are making room for the new 1-6X model with red dot. :)

I don't live as far away as Australia, but Becky called me within a couple hours of me emailing my inquiry. I know USO is very busy, and was pleasantly surprised at the speedy and friendly response.

I live in Australia and wanted some help with the specs on a USO scope I was given and they (Becky) helped me straight away. Keep up the good work guys, your service is Brilliant and your scopes , well I cant fault them!

Would've been nice to have seen that kind of CS when i had my USO, might have kept it. Good on them as their competition is pretty solid and growing each year it seems.

You might own 3, the rest is debatable.

I owned 6, down to zero.

Good Luck. You'll need it.

Hey 997/2man,

Shoot me a PM or give me a call at 714-582-1956 ext 202.
I would really like to hear your story about what happened as we are constantly trying to improve our QC process!
Looking forward to speaking with you!

-Wes

pmclaine,

I received the latest prototypes last Friday. After we tested them they are good to go. I should have the production ones in about three weeks and all the SR8M's will be a priority!! Sorry for the wait we just wanted it to be right the first time.

Hey 997/2man,

Shoot me a PM or give me a call at 714-582-1956 ext 202.
I would really like to hear your story about what happened as we are constantly trying to improve our QC process!
Looking forward to speaking with you!

-Wes

PM sent.

I stand behind my post.

pmclaine,

I received the latest prototypes last Friday. After we tested them they are good to go. I should have the production ones in about three weeks and all the SR8M's will be a priority!! Sorry for the wait we just wanted it to be right the first time.

Sweet!

My SR-4C is shipping today! I began communicating with U S Optics last September about their optics and options. I originally wanted the 1.5 - 6, but waited until SHOT to see any new products. The 1-4 with a red dot sealed the deal for me. All through the process, Wes, Becky and Diana were prompt and patient with me as I asked many questions. I could not ask for a better experience.

I hope the scope is just as good!

Charles

HMMMM, maybe I need an SR-4 with a 2X magnifier.

Hows those SR8M rheostats looking? Thank heavens you guys are so anal in ensuring I get a good scope. The wait has been excruciating but will be worth it.

With apologies to Charles Dickens "Oliver"

"Please Sir, Can I have more.....

MST100?"

Last edited: