• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online rifle purchase

Thunder9

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2020
What online firearm stores are trustworthy looking to purchase new rifle.

Thanks just not sure who to trust anymore one they get your money your at there mercy.

Buyer Beware. There are always folks who will want to do you harm. It's up to you to do your Due Diligence. However, I'd be more concerned when buying a used firearm.

A lot of local shops also work with distributors, you can order online and pick up in town too.

I bought from these guys. There was a small, problem, caused by an mistake I made, and they bent over backwards in fixing it and even gave me a small refund...voluntarily. They got 5 stars on Yelp.

Highest recommendation.

1. lsbauctions.comSell Guns, Firearms, Gun Collections: Lock Stock & Barrel ...

Nov 20, 2021 · Lock Stock & Barrel is the premier West Coast auction house for firearms, militaria, and shooting/reloading accessories. Volume We currently auction over 7,000 firearms and 13,000 associated items every year, making us the largest seller of used firearms and related merchandise on the West Coast.
    • Auctions
      We list all of our firearms on Gunbroker.com at 14-day...
    • Get Started
      I'm Here To Sell. If you are looking to sell a single item...
    • Make Payment
      Please use the form below to make a safe and secure payment...
    • Contact Us
      Lock, Stock & Barrel Investments. 2050 Donville Ave. Simi...

I've had good experiences with buds and

usually the ones that message you on facebook are pretty trust worthy. the ones who private message you and can hardly spell in english. or the ones that have tons of primers in stock at $40 a brick. give them a shot.

Sportsman’s outdoor superstore and palmetto state armory have both been great multiple times over.

depending on what your looking for there are any number of named stores you can buy firearms online from that are really good most will answer question you might have I try to stick to the named brand stores but for some older firearms you can get some pretty nice deals out there if you look for em , auction houses are sort of fun to brows through you never know when a private collection might get sold . Best of luck where ever you decide to go through .