• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online Training???

texasnavy

Minuteman
Jun 20, 2012
Texas
Newb here SH and so far I am learning alot. Would like to learn more with the online courses but not sure how they work? I know this question has been asked already so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'll happily go back to learning. Thanks!

J

Re: Online Training???

You pay for it via Paypal and then you get access to the videos..... pretty simple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: texasnavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Newb here SH and so far I am learning alot. Would like to learn more with the online courses but not sure how they work? I know this question has been asked already so if someone could point me in the right direction, I'll happily go back to learning. Thanks!

J
</div></div>

Click the <span style="font-weight: bold">MY STUFF</span> link between <span style="font-weight: bold">FORUM LIST</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">USER LIST</span> at the top of this page, underneath the banner and forum title bar. Then, click <span style="font-weight: bold">MY SUBSCRIPTIONS</span>. That is where you will setup the Paypal Online Training subscription.

If you're asking about what you get - There's a forum for the lessons, each thread is a lesson. There's typically a video and text about it. You can post to the threads and get answers to things, directly from lowlight and jacob and other online training subscribers. Definitely worth it!

Doing the online training is a good choice. congratulations