• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Online Trust Builder

AHart76

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Haubstadt, Indiana
I am going to be filling out a Form 4 on 2 TBAC cans as soon as my dealer gets them. After doing a little research, I am wondering if a trust isn’t the best way to go in the long run. I will be changing addresses within a year and getting married in 2020. The trust, to my understanding, will allow me to skip the ATF address change paperwork, and after I get married I can put my wife as a second trustee to eliminate any legal issues of her having access to the cans.

So my question is, has anyone used any of the online trust builders? I know GunTrustGuru.com seems to be a highly recommended one. I just want to make sure I am getting something that is legit and not something that will be sketchy and questionable should something happen to me down the road.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!