• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Only in Israel

Re: Only in Israel

Think I'll convert . . . hell, I'm already circumcized so I don't have to worry about having THAT done!

Only in Israel, Eh?
.....Pity.

[For those of you old enough to remember Tetley Tea commercials on network TV, when there was only network TV]

98413777e9cea47d38oa5.jpg

yes this is awesome but I got to ask where is these lady's mag pouches. UMMM?

Rifles are usually slung long because they never come off the shoulder. The sling is used as a carrying strap: The rifle is rotated to the front or behind, depending on the situation, and picked-up in the hand if use is intended.

Was like that back in '83 when I was there. Every family walking around had one of the kids carrying the AR. Seriously impressed with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
98413777e9cea47d38oa5.jpg
</div></div>

Dibs on the one in pink...

"Hey baby, your armory or mine?"

Whats the point if you carry them in condition 4?? Red flags ring a bell?

Nothing like a nice tight ass with an M16 bouncing on it. Damn we should be so lucky to see that in this country.

I just got back from Israel last week (my 3rd trip this year). You can tell what the threat level is by how well armed the door man is at your hotel (unarmed, pistol unloaded with no mags visible, pistol unloaded with mags in pouches, pistol loaded with many extra mags).

But yea, there are some smokin' hot ladies there, that's what I focus on. The guns are boring, I have lots of those and the wife doesn't care.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mister John Galt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish this was here. </div></div>

Imagine just going out with say 25 or 50 or so folks all with slung rifles, loaded mags, and ready safe. WHo is going to say anything, and what would the cops do...come on, no city has enough to stop a small platoon or company sized element of people excercising their rights to bear arms

I wonder what the statistics are on date rape there? Bet it doesn't happen a lot hahahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mister John Galt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish this was here. </div></div>

Imagine just going out with say 25 or 50 or so folks all with slung rifles, loaded mags, and ready safe. WHo is going to say anything, and what would the cops do...come on, no city has enough to stop a small platoon or company sized element of people excercising their rights to bear arms </div></div>

I think it's high time for this kind of fashion trend to take off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The lady in white needs a shorter sling. That muzzle might get scuffed up other wise. </div></div>

Once she puts body armor on it isn't nearly so loose. Military on FOBs not wearing body armor look the same way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mmmmmmmmmm.... bikini girls and machine guns
</div></div>
The Cramps!! Nice...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1USD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I miss going TDY to Israel! Israeli chicks are hot! </div></div>
Do they like American men?

oh was that a gun on her I didnt even notice.
HOT...