• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oops! Didn't See the Partner

Does the pooch start munching on some cock upfront? If so, not the opportune time to be showing off your love for nike.

If you’ve ever been bitten by a smaller dog (under 30 lbs) you will definitely understand what a big dog is capable of doing, and when they’re trained to bite it‘s not going to be fun.

There is NO way that I would be a LEO now with the way things are going!!!
My hat is off to you that have stayed on and fighting the fight.
Good dog. And my hat is off to you that continue the fight. I, personally, would not do it.
There is, however, the chance that these LEOs had the chance past, and present, to Police their own ranks and they FAILED miserably,
Now, since they didn't do it them selves, It is being done for them,
And it ain't pretty.
But, they had the chance and time to do it themselves, they just did not use that time wisely, and here we are with a Clusterfuck.
Stay safe Boys in Blue. FM

You see how quick the other guy made it over the fence? No one wants any part of a k9 'bitin on your penis' :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MJF and Adam B
Dude, I laughed so hard at that video.
B5820994-4933-476C-9B1C-28CA875A6AB7.jpeg

If you’ve ever been bitten by a smaller dog (under 30 lbs) you will definitely understand what a big dog is capable of doing, and when they’re trained to bite it‘s not going to be fun.
I had a dog once. Part pit bull and German Shepard. Weighed 150 lbs. he could chew up a turkey leg bone in 5 seconds. He got into a fight with neighbors hound that weighed 100 lbs. threw him around like a rag doll. Left holes in him like 308. We had to go get his teeth pulled after that. He was gentle with people. Not so much when another dog came in his territory.

What I think is really funny is that the dog is probably thinking something like : "Holy smokes Dad, that was more fun than an afternoon of playing Frisbee and swimming then getting a steak for dinner! CAN I DO IT AGAIN...PLEASE? Best chew toy ever! I just LOVE the way it squeaks and squeals."

What I think is really funny is that the dog is probably thinking something like : "Holy smokes Dad, that was more fun than an afternoon of playing Frisbee and swimming then getting a steak for dinner! CAN I DO IT AGAIN...PLEASE? Best chew toy ever! I just LOVE the way it squeaks and squeals."

Its crazy how much working dogs love their work. Kicked in the face by cows, getting bird, fetching nets, attacking bad guys, sniffing bombs, all in the day of working dogs somewhere.

I think dogs are absolutely amazing and wonderful creatures. As is the case with many animals, they are far smarter than many scientists give them credit for. I think that dogs, marine mammals, many birds (especially members of the crow and parrot family) just don't care about many of the things that scientists use to measure intelligence, so scientists unfairly say that they aren't that smart. If they used things the animals cared about, they would probably get far different results.

Even among humans, they have to vary the intelligence testing for various cultures...culture fair testing has long been an important part of intelligence testing. It is no different for animals.

And the dog does exactly what it’s trained to do. The dog doesn’t get memos about “kinder, gentler” policing. He sees his partner fighting with somebody and knows who to bite. Done deal. Good dog!

Reactions: Yells01 and plong
I think dogs are absolutely amazing and wonderful creatures. As is the case with many animals, they are far smarter than many scientists give them credit for. I think that dogs, marine mammals, many birds (especially members of the crow and parrot family) just don't care about many of the things that scientists use to measure intelligence, so scientists unfairly say that they aren't that smart. If they used things the animals cared about, they would probably get far different results.

Even among humans, they have to vary the intelligence testing for various cultures...culture fair testing has long been an important part of intelligence testing. It is no different for animals.

I think it was on Netflix, but its a documentary called "Bird Brain." They show a bunch of different experiments to show different ways birds are able to learn as well as use abstract knowledge. Its very interesting. They had some crows, they would give treats that the crows would hide. That had two sets of researchers, one set would go look at the the item but not take it. The other set would take the item. When the researchers that would take the items were around, the crows would not hide things in their view.

I think it was on Netflix, but its a documentary called "Bird Brain." They show a bunch of different experiments to show different ways birds are able to learn as well as use abstract knowledge. Its very interesting. They had some crows, they would give treats that the crows would hide. That had two sets of researchers, one set would go look at the the item but not take it. The other set would take the item. When the researchers that would take the items were around, the crows would not hide things in their view.

Crows are scary smart, I watched 3 of them open a bin lid one time.
The first two crows wedged their beaks under the lid and little by little they got it open enough so the third crow could jump in and throw all the scrap chips out, once he was back out again they closed it and had a feast.

You Tube video about how crows have & use facial recognition. The researcher wore a holloween style mask and did something the crows (city crows) didn't like (I forget what exactly). Then he walked around their AO both with and without the mask, carefully noting reaction. With the mask, they could pick him out of a crowd, easy, and made alarm calls.

Other videos show crows dropping nuts in the road for cars to run over, at an intersection with a stoplight, which allowed them time to swoop in and eat.

Another video shows a seagull walking through an automatic door, grabbing a bag of chips and hauling ass.

Other vids from South Africa show what a modern problem monkeys are in a newer neighborhood in a traditionally monkey held hillside. They observe, then tailor their theft raids to get around every problem/obstacle in their way, even opening doors & windows, even while occupants are there. Local laws prevent people from interfering with the vicious little bastards, so they have become fearless and have terrorized people, threatening, stealing, destroying stuff, tossing the houses just for pure meanness. A monkey can flat out tear some stuff up. Oh, and they shit & pee wherever they want, just for spite. Just like our big cities nowadays. SSDD.