• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD OOS. No longer in production. Precision Rifle A.T.R. (Adjustable Thumb Rest) - ARCA

Awesome product from a good dude.

Attachments

• CD80F500-3CEE-436D-A270-813EA0748567.jpeg
    CD80F500-3CEE-436D-A270-813EA0748567.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 142
Does anyone have experience with these on a Foundation Centurion? Currently using a Manners with a sikes clutch but im building a new rifle on a Foundation and my biggest concern was how far forward the flush cup sits where i would attach my sikes clutch. I mostly use an Armageddon Gear schmedium gamechanger but also have a wiebad tatertot I recently purchased. Alot of guys like running their hand on top of the scope but I feel more comfortable running my hand on the side of the gun so this might be exactly what I need for the foundation.

Does anyone have experience with these on a Foundation Centurion? Currently using a Manners with a sikes clutch but im building a new rifle on a Foundation and my biggest concern was how far forward the flush cup sits where i would attach my sikes clutch. I mostly use an Armageddon Gear schmedium gamechanger but also have a wiebad tatertot I recently purchased. Alot of guys like running their hand on top of the scope but I feel more comfortable running my hand on the side of the gun so this might be exactly what I need for the foundation.
Lots of guys running them on the centurion including myself. I have more units available later this week so let me know what you decide. You’ll need to use the included spacer for the centurion.

Lots of guys running them on the centurion including myself. I have more units available later this week so let me know what you decide. You’ll need to use the included spacer for the centurion.
One more thing, can this be used with the anarchy rail or only the full length arca rail?

All PMs replied to. I only have roughly 20 units remaining. then there will probably be a hiatus on making these (first kid coming in a few weeks)

please PM me if you'd like to get one.

Thank you all

Hello Folks,

I want to thank all of you for supporting this short endeavor that was the ATR. It was a lot of fun and I never imagined so many people would buy one.

However, at this time I am not currently making anymore and I am out of stock. Maybe in the future I will make some more, but I have a new baby at home and my focus is there.

However; a company in Russia is now making an identical copy cat if you want to import one! Haha.

Thanks again everyone!

Attachments

• 98C682AE-75AD-4146-BE8E-5C9FDBC8BCF2.jpg
    98C682AE-75AD-4146-BE8E-5C9FDBC8BCF2.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 181AC03F-8E29-4BFB-AF05-7BEBC4CE72D4.jpg
    181AC03F-8E29-4BFB-AF05-7BEBC4CE72D4.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 131
I begged Hookedon Brass to make the batch he made back in April and he finally spit out a batch. I know it sucks waiting but I could see him doing another batch after he gets the family squared away. Oh and slows down his comp shooting. 😜 They really are a great product.

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
Hello Folks,

I want to thank all of you for supporting this short endeavor that was the ATR. It was a lot of fun and I never imagined so many people would buy one.

However, at this time I am not currently making anymore and I am out of stock. Maybe in the future I will make some more, but I have a new baby at home and my focus is there.

However; a company in Russia is now making an identical copy cat if you want to import one! Haha.

Thanks again everyone!
By chance did you start to make these again?